Nice IH February 18, 2010 02:33PM
I am not sure this link will work but this is a real nice IH from Canada.

[www.facebook.com]

ReallyEye Popping Nice IH February 18, 2010 02:54PM
CHECK THIS OUT!

Link doesn't work February 18, 2010 03:00PM
The link doesn't work, unfortunately you have to be a Facebook member to see it.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Link doesn't work February 18, 2010 03:15PM

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Link doesn't work February 18, 2010 03:49PM
That thing is awesome. What did they do on their shop floor to make it that nice?

Re: Link doesn't work February 18, 2010 11:48PM
Steering wheel is eye level. Maybe the driver is 7 feet tall though. LOL

Re: Link doesn't work February 19, 2010 02:54AM
Boy I wish all you guys could see that - I do have a facebook account and I saw all 34 pictures they have up of it. Beautiful piece of work all the way around. If you can, find someone with a facebook account and check out those pictures. It'll be worth your time.

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 12:41AM
Anyone know whos tractor that is and what class? That thing looks beautiful!!! Nice shop too.

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 01:54AM
I pull GREEN and I hav to say THATS A SHARP TRACTOR

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 02:26AM
Pro Stock MacGrath family New Brunswick Canada

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 02:09AM
My goodness, can I have that shop? Oh yeah, the tractor is nice too....LOL. In all seriousness, that's a beautiful picture all the way around.

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 03:04AM
this tractor is Byron McCrath's, driven by his son Chance

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 03:16AM
what class is the second tractor that they pull? and did they have a third one thats a 66 series?

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 05:43AM
i do not have a photo of the new one these guys joined us for a few pulls in 2008 great bunch of guys the 66 tractor is Trent Crain the last chance tractor is Chance McGrath hope they come back

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 07:22AM
Last Chance II is a heavy prostock, last chance is a light pro stock, and the 1066 is a heavy prostock owned by the McGrath family. There is a video of LAST CHANCE II on youtube under " Last chance ntpa" and "Last chance prostock" for the light pro stocker

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 08:49AM
That is the closest thing to perfection I've ever seen. OH MY!!! WOW!!!! I'd just like to see it in person, but I'd probably mess myself.

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 10:21AM
That is unreal, looks like it has the best of everything. Looks like an Engler Chassis and hyper motor. Must be one wicked machine. Hope to see it out west here to give these boys a run for there $

Re: Nice IH February 19, 2010 11:57AM
I am a green guy, but WOW those are some well put together tractors that is for sure. You red guys can have the tractors I just want the shop. LOL

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009