ppl or ntpa light supers February 20, 2010 12:45PM
Just wondering how many light super guys are going to run ppl or ntpa? Are any of the last years ntpa pullers, going to run the ppl ?

Re: ppl or ntpa light supers February 20, 2010 02:54PM
i heard at the farm show, that armed and dangerous, blue blazes and the insanity bunch was running ppl . not sure about any others.

Re: ppl or ntpa light supers February 21, 2010 12:59AM
What is this light super class in PPL you speak of? I haven't heard.

Re: ppl or ntpa light supers February 21, 2010 01:02AM
is there going to be light supers in ppl heard rumors but nothing for sure.

Re: ppl or ntpa light supers February 21, 2010 01:07AM
The Champions Tour schedule is out but no light supers. The Midwest shedule is still tentative with no classes.

Re: ppl or ntpa light supers February 21, 2010 01:15AM
Hope they make the rules the same as NTPA. I know people want to see a couple of the OHCs in the class, but that is exactly what killed the class for PPL last time. It would definately be interesting who would switch over. Before anyone goes says PPL is copping again, remember NTPA didn't come up with the rules by themselves, the pullers did. That class was pretty well dead, and the NTPA gave up on them, but a few super lights kept pluggin away, particularly in Wisconsin, and brought it back to the main stream. I give the credit to the pullers, not NTPA. So like I said this will be definately intresting.

Re: ppl or ntpa light supers February 21, 2010 10:57AM
i am just wondering, what will they weight ?

Re: ppl or ntpa light supers February 22, 2010 08:09AM
how true is that!!

Re: ppl or ntpa light supers February 22, 2010 08:52AM
As only one fan, the light supers is the class I miss by far the most from the Henry pull going from NTPA to PPL. I would love to see them come back as it is one of the 2 or 3 show I am able to get to each year. But as mentioned, give credit where credit is due.

Re: ppl or ntpa light supers February 22, 2010 01:27PM
Yeah I think this PPL light super is a big nasty rumor. Besides it would break up the class which I am against.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009