Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 27, 2010 04:33AM
Moving from the Sf class to the 4.1 class, would like to hear from PULLERS, who builds the best 4.1? It's getting time to order. Thanks in advance!

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 27, 2010 05:39AM
Hypermax or Extreme in New York

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 27, 2010 10:30AM
Harts diesel out of MO

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 28, 2010 01:01AM
what 4.1's does he have out running?

stepping up do you mean engines or turbo?

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 28, 2010 05:20AM
you should have ordered last summer if you want one from brandon!!!!!!!!

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 28, 2010 10:11AM
yep should have ordered last summer to get one from Brandon. It takes time for coumbus to build it for him.

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 28, 2010 10:37AM
you dont know what your talking about. They do it all in house.

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 28, 2010 11:54AM
they might do it in house, but the house must be on the other side of the planet. get one from columbus and save yourself the headache!!!!

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 28, 2010 12:33PM
I think the knotty boyz had on an outlaw turbo built by diesel performance engineering at gordyville and i'd say it did quite well there according to the results. And if not mistaken excel engineering builds the same turbo for outlaws also.

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 28, 2010 02:12PM
Keep pushing that turbo that Doug collects a commission on. Its the most expensive bomb you can buy. Makes one heck of a bang! And no it is not a "BOX" turbo. It has more machine work than any of them. But,still remains junk

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? February 28, 2010 04:30PM
i'm pretty sure doug does'nt get a commission off of turbos. by all means i don't want to sound like i'm defending doug but i don't think he has a patent on the whole box turbo rule. so, if it is so junkie then why did a fresh built tractor show up at gordyville with an outlaw box turbo, beat all those columbus built turbos that are so great?

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 01, 2010 12:02AM
top 5 duquion all columbus built turbos

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 01, 2010 09:33AM
First place tractor in the 4.1 in the pull off has outlaw turbo by Excel

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 01, 2010 11:37AM
Wish i was there too see ritters put it in the sand!!!!Too bad outlaws won't let him show how a big block deere can dominate!

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 01, 2010 11:50AM
you would have still missed it he didn't make it to the sand

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 01, 2010 02:02PM
I think the ernie conner turbo out performed the excel turbo all year.

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 02, 2010 01:41AM
If you think the outlaw 4.1 is so great,Then why doesn't outlaws let all of the east central tractors come over and play. Heck the tractors with the (outlaws) turbo should give us a couple hundred pounds,being that their turbo is so much better.

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 02, 2010 02:24AM
Untill this year it was water and fuel and glad to see east central adopt that program. Now if they would go with the turbo and tires maybe something could be worked out on some co-sanctioning at events.

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 02, 2010 07:58AM
Why would we co-sanction? Outlaws DO NOT HAVE THE IRON to EVEN have a 4.1 class. The fuel and water went over. But, guaranteed the P.O.S. turbo will NOT. Outlaws will have a good thing going soon as Roberts is GONE. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 02, 2010 09:28AM
Outlaws had 11 tractors take points in only the second year for the class with 3 or 4 new tractors already built for this year. With the great purse and good schedule along with rules voted in for 3 years to keep the class even and cost down time will tell who gets the most tractors at events. I put my money on Outlaws.

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 02, 2010 09:39AM
who all is building a new 4.1 for this year?

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 02, 2010 10:45AM
The outlaws will outlaw anyone that is not a Roberts customer. In Outlaws the only way you can legally win is be a Roberts customer. The ONLY way a Roberts customer can win is BAN anyone that can beat them. I say outlaws will be broke before this class grows. Outlaws can KEEP THEIR P.O.S. TURBO,FUEL,WATER AND PRESIDENT. And I do have a tractor in this class,and will NEVER pull with oulaws untill Roberts is gone. Good luck babies

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 02, 2010 11:20AM
What do you mean "will be broke"????
Over 50 grand in the hole right now aint broke enough for you ????
Well, then again, it must not be broke enough for most Outlaws that like the KING.
They need to get the checkbook and change leaders.
They WILL be further in the hole next fall than now if they don't. I don't care how much they raise the entry fees.
Anyone seen the night session of Wisner 2009 on TV yet ?????????

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 02, 2010 01:56PM
I totally agree with 4.1 puller. If everybody thinks the box turbo is so great why won't they let someone pull with a columbus-hypermax- extreme- conner etc turbo on? Your not telling me theres a kick back going on to somebody.

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 02, 2010 08:09PM
you need to come pull with the boys that arent afraid

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 03, 2010 01:45AM
?

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 03, 2010 08:01AM
It is sad,that there are so many 4.1 tractors in the midwest. The outlaws could have the whole bunch of them. What is even sadder is that a state association can have better iron than a national association. I hope everyone can see the big picture here. It is the ignorant rules that outlaws has came up with. Every rule that outlaws has is to keep one person out.
Do you guys really think that buying over priced ruby red fuel makes an even playing field? Or that everybody using the same water will make a different winner every pull. Or that everyone uses the same pos turbo makes the same horsepower.
The answer is NO! The reason I say this is because it was proven last summer! Christopher Mients pulled a 6030 John Deere, It has the same bore and stroke as Steve Shackelford and probably anyone else that has a 640.
It is sad that at the outlaws meeting the 4.1 group (that was there) voted to keep Christopher Mients in the class for one more year. THE KING says that "we need to mail out ballots". IT IS AMAZING THAT he has been voted out of the class. What is even more amazing is the reasons why! Sorry chris you have a tractor that was not built by Doug Roberts or his approved builders.
What I'm getting at here is there are some MAJOR problems with what is going on,we need some true leadership not someone who has a bone to pick or personal vendetta with another builder.

go ahead and bash away

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 03, 2010 02:53PM
I'm sure more agree with you than you think

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 04, 2010 12:59AM
WHO BUILDS THE BEST 4.1.HOW ABOUT BACK ON TOPIC?

Re: Who builds the best 4.1 ? March 04, 2010 07:23AM
Depends on how your budget is, area diesal is good will help you out whin s%@#t happens, and good guys to talk to give Von a call

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009