shramek's youngblood March 02, 2010 12:33AM
just wondering what motor and what cubes shramek's super is? it is so impressive to see him run at the top of the class with a different color i know he has been pulling for years so my hats off to his persistance and dedication.

Re: shramek's youngblood March 02, 2010 04:05AM
last year,it was said on here it has an ac-426 block,and around 470 cubes

Re: shramek's youngblood March 02, 2010 09:10AM
477 cid with 4 chargers.

Re: shramek's youngblood March 02, 2010 09:42AM
thanks for the replies i am shocked that he is running a AC 426 motor i cant beleive he keeps it together as hard as he pushes it

Re: shramek's youngblood March 02, 2010 01:52PM
max simpson and nobel harisson can make allis chalmers do some amazing things these guys are to hard to beat. and my hats off to brian for his dedication to the brand.

Re: shramek's youngblood March 02, 2010 02:13PM
they said on RFD that it was a 40 series detroit block? (Rebadged DT466)
this was last year, which means it was probably 2008 pulling season
which motor is it really?

Re: shramek's youngblood March 02, 2010 11:40PM
Give it up Farmall boy....it is a Chicago area (Harvey, Illinois) built Allis-Chalmers 3000 series 426 engine. By the way, Harvey isn't too far from Hypermax Headquarters....

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 03, 2010 02:24AM
It's not that he is out horsepowering the rest of the class, it's that he's getting it to the ground. 99% of the time, Brians setup gets the most power to the ground of any DSS. Between the chassis and the gearing, the punkin gets it to the track.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 03, 2010 02:52AM
Watch the video from DuQuoin and you'll see what I'm talking about.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 03, 2010 10:49AM
Esdon blows Shramek away in terms of horsepower, but has trouble getting it to the ground. Shramek hooks his up and does some amazing stuff.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 03, 2010 02:55PM
any idea how he does this so well

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 07:03AM
Just call im up and ask him his secrets. I'm just sure he'll spill his guts, maybe pony up $100,000+ and you can see for yourself!

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 11:02AM
red un Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just call im up and ask him his secrets. I'm just
> sure he'll spill his guts, maybe pony up $100,000+
> and you can see for yourself!

Actually if you do call Brian, he is very helpfull and always willing to talk pulling. The Young Blood tractor has a 426 Allis block. Brian does have a couple true Detroit 40 Series blocks. Have heard something about a Orange Pro Stock!?

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 11:01AM
Simple.......just two words......Engler chassis.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 03, 2010 04:11PM
And you know that because???

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 10:20AM
If you go to a pull its pretty obvious that Esdons is turning more rpms and wheel speed than anyone.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 11:58AM
Why doesnt Hurricane Allis run that good? They been doing this stuff lot longer than Brian

shramek makes plenty of power March 04, 2010 12:36PM
he also gets it to the ground. he wouldn't have two championships if he didn't. Esdon's chassy hooks just fine espicially since he proved he can get the power to the ground in the LTSS class and win. He should find it easier to get the power to the ground in the heavy class. Can Brian hook in the lite class or is his chassy to heavy? Would be neat to see him in the lt class

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 01:09PM
pretty sure the hurricane is a pro stock not a super

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 01:26PM
pretty sure brian makes as much power as esdon. Also pretty sure he puts the power to the ground. Also pretty sure that esdon is not the on;ly guy in the diesel super class. Now when u nitwits figure that out u will be alot farther HEAD.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 03:19PM
Dugg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why doesnt Hurricane Allis run that good? They
> been doing this stuff lot longer than Brian

Everytime I have seen the Hurrican Allis, she does well. I think they had a few hick-ups last season, but still ran hard. The big defference between them is. Brian runs a Allis motor thats has been ran for quite awhile. The detroit is kinda new and doesn't have as much R&D done on it.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 03:39PM
Hurricane runs very well for the limited time that it's been out. Domann's are trying to compete with 30 plus years of red and green r & d, and do it in less than 5 years. Hat's off to them for what they've accomplished and good luck to them in 2010!

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 07:18PM
don't give too much credit here.
it's simple doesn't matter that much what kind of block
it's the conbination of bore/stroke/cam/headflow it doesn't care what block
it's in as long as you can keep it together.riverside has had the combination
for years it's just a matter of time before people figure it out

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 04, 2010 11:20PM
i still cant beleive that shramek runs the ac block there are 2 super allis chalmers in pennsylvania and the one has been pulling the same d21 for 30 years and he blows it to pieces at least once a year i would be suprised as hard as brian turns his motor if he is still running the ac block

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 05, 2010 12:11AM
Take a close look at it some time. Saw the it down to wilmington last year. That block is bolted together like a tank. Sandwiched together from top to bottom end to end.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 05, 2010 12:20AM
I made his 6 x 9 full color with glossy finish both sides "Hero" card a year ago. It is A-C block, 477 cubes, 4 chargers, just as an above post says. Brian bought his first pulling tractor at age 12, giving him 25 years of pulling experience. An A-C D-21. Picture of it a couple weeks ago on Fonda's board pulling in Louisville. Tractor now known as Old Blood residing in western NY, near the "backyard"of the owner of this website.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 05, 2010 12:50AM

The 30 yr D-21 in PA is Leon Oberholtzer but he has not pulled that tractor 30 yrs. Anyway, it has been a while since he has scattered one. Prior to the 2008 season Leon did a very similar block tie system to his. Also, he is kinda in the R&D phase as well with his set up. He had problems with camshaft issues in 2009 that sidelined him for alot of the season. When Leon gets the little stuff figured out, good chargers, and a chassis that goes straight, better watch out. The Flying Dutchman will be parking it right with the top runners here in the East.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 05, 2010 10:46AM
No question Esdon out horses the class. Shramek may even be behind a couple of deeres in that category. But he does get it to the ground and furthermore it is his consistency that has won his championships.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 06, 2010 01:25AM
It's time to face reality. Shramek IS the new king of smoke. He's probably sitting on his throne right now.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 06, 2010 03:17AM
What? Youngblood did not even make the finals at the NFMS. Redline smoked them all for the win sat. nite. I think the title stays in Minnesota.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 06, 2010 01:22PM
What is so great about this whole deal is a 40 year old cast iron block consistantly finishes better than a state of the art alumnium pure performance totally tricked out big nuts all go block that should be ILLEGAL! GO Shramek&CO!

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 06, 2010 01:43PM
Lets not forget the block is simply one individual piece in a thousand piece puzzle making the tractor go from point A to point B. So I am not too sure the block itself should be the focal point of why one tractor is better than any other tractor in the class.

Re: shramek's youngblood-it's not the HP March 06, 2010 02:06PM
The focal point is: you have to be intelligent enough to "keep the block together", then you have to put the other 999 pieces in the right place.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009