Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 03, 2010 03:15PM
Just need a few things cleared up. It looks like Jeff Jacobsmeyer and some partners bought John Hoffman's 886, so what's John up to is he going to get out of pulling? Also I thought Jeff was pulling Larry Wilson's old Rawhide 686, or was that not true, and if it was where is that tractor? Finally just wondering what happened to Jeff's old 3688 Iron Will super stocker?

Re: Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 03, 2010 04:05PM
I think chuck lee bought the rawhide

Re: Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 03, 2010 04:50PM
Yes,Chuck Lea has the Rawhide tractor.

Re: Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 04, 2010 04:52PM
Correct Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes,Chuck Lea has the Rawhide tractor.

Been going through Mike's old stuff and found a set of pistons and sleves from the Rawhide tractor. LOL besides them their is about 200 other misc pistons and sleaves out their. Oiy been fun trying to find all the parts scattered around!!

Re: Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 04, 2010 07:37AM
I think the old "iron will" went to Doug Horral and became the "flatlander", then when doug went component the rolling chassis went out west and became the SF Red Edge.

Re: Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 04, 2010 10:09AM
I think Hoffmans are building a light diesel this time cause they voted for sigma pumps. Why else would you vote for it ?

Re: Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 05, 2010 12:38AM
John and Justin are building a unlimited if you dont know dont think

Re: Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 06, 2010 02:31AM
where is this jeff jacobsmeyer from? who are his partners?

Re: Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 06, 2010 06:51AM
missouri boy. not sure who they said were partners on the tractor

Re: Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 07, 2010 01:33AM
Its a 3 way partnership Jeff Jacobsmeier from Columbia, Gary Horstmeier from Kingdom City and Larry Wilson from the Sedallia area, It was a big debate in where and if we should sell Red Power but after we sold it to theses guys we knew it went to the right place , These guys are a real class act and last of all I cant forget Brenda Jacobsmeier shes just like Karen and they all made Justins first time to Louisville something for a 17 year old to remember for a life time John Hoffmann

Re: Jeff Jacobsmeyer??????????????? March 07, 2010 04:19AM
Stay in touch John.
Clark Oltmanns

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009