IAMO Schedule Update March 04, 2010 07:02AM
Just noticed that there were some new updates to the IAMO schedule.

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 04, 2010 08:55AM
Are some of those co-sanctioned with Twin States ??

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 04, 2010 10:08AM
these pulls are the same pulls we have been pulling. none with twin states that i know of.

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 04, 2010 11:17AM
Looks like a full year, looking forward to it.Beer

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 04, 2010 12:27PM
TO BE ANNOUNCED is my favorite pull of the year.

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 05, 2010 02:38AM
Should be a great year. IAMO has had alot of new inquires. IAMO is in a catch 22 If we list a pull and a puller commits(pre planning vacation etc)
and we change date or town in may or june because of no contract who gets the blame?

The best policy is to have contract signed in hand. Alot of town board meetings are being finished, Alot of pre planning is needed for many towns and fund raising.
May have a few new venues. The dates will be updated as soon as contracts arrive.

Mike

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 06, 2010 11:28AM
The 4.1 Limited Prostock class will be offered at Osborn, Mo on August 20th and at the Putnam County Fair in Unionville on September 11th. With more hooks yet to come for 2010. Looking forward to a great season.

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 07, 2010 05:17AM
A promoter has to receive a contract before they can sign it and return it.

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 08, 2010 06:30AM
Someone asleep at the switch on contracts?

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 10, 2010 12:15PM
Just a thought Packman. If I was a promoter and wanted to get a show booked, maybe I would call and check on the contract instead of spending my time complaining here. Of course if you are the promoter and you want to bash an organization you are interested in, I would probably not send you a contract either. It is a two way street. Pick up the phone.

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 10, 2010 12:49PM
You must be out of your mind! How is it Dales job to beg an association to come to his pull?? I'm sure there are MANY other associations that would love to come to a pull of the caliber of Hardin! What a great ambassador for the iamo pullers you are! Thanks for putting on such a great pull Packman, cant wait for summer and hope to keep her running long enough to make it back to Hardin!

Re: IAMO Schedule Update March 10, 2010 03:04PM
Slow down with your accusations, I don't have a horse in this race. I just find it funny that instead of picking up the phone and calling an organization to see if a contract has been sent we just air our greviences here. Pretty easy to do. But wouldn't it be just as easy to make a call. I bet the number is in his cell. There are to many on here that would rather bring pulling down and bad mouth organizations than build up pullers and their organizations. I went and watched the pull at Hardin, and it is pretty good. So why degrade something you are trying to promote. Air your complaints in person, not in public.

Re: positive conversation March 10, 2010 04:42PM
I hope my above post was taken as positive, Meaning alot of work goes into a season and helping towns/promoters. I know changes are always needed from year to year. I also am aware many many people are needed to complete the calendar of events, Not the only guy/gal working forward. positive thinking. If my post was taken in a negative light welll??????? You probably do not know me very well.

Schedule will be up sometime,
I alway sign my name
Mike

Re: positive conversation March 11, 2010 05:01AM
Iknow for a fact that Dale has recieved and returned a contract for one org that will be there that night. But we get our stuff out early like in January don't know about any others

Re: IAMO Schedule Update April 17, 2014 04:42AM
where is the new schedule at ? not on the web site and neither are they're 2014 rules

Re: IAMO Schedule Update April 17, 2014 02:57PM
They should be out before too long, seems like usually around 1st of May.

Re: IAMO Schedule Update April 17, 2014 05:54PM
And you dug up a thread from 2010 to ask this question?
You can post a new message much easier than digging up a 4+ year old post.
LMAO@U!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009