Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 05, 2010 09:50PM
There is a photo contest with a Limited Pro Stock 6030 photo in the final 20, lets help put a tractor puller in the winners circle by voting at this website!!!!! Go to [kzkx.com] and wait for the big green tractor contest vote with picture of jason aldean and a big green tractor icon to pop up and click and vote for picture number 3!!!!!!!

http://kzkx.com/

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 05, 2010 09:52PM
I voted, hope he wins!!!!

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 06, 2010 12:10AM
Ther is no way he could win a vote in outlaw country! LOL! Good luck Chris

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 06, 2010 01:43AM
At least you don't have to sign ur ballot or send it in the mail like outlaw rules vote

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 06, 2010 06:59AM
The vote is somewhat fixed. There are more green tractors than just the overpriced ones. If it is not an Oliver, count me out.

Actually, they probably had a hard decision narrowing it down to those 20. I kind of like the modified pedal tractor with the girl in the cowboy hat. (I think #4)

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 06, 2010 10:07AM
I personally don’t think it’s fair to have Big Blocks in that contest; it’s obvious that it has a competitive advantage. I mean come on… how many cubic inches is that little girl in photo 4? Sure she has great boots and a nice hat, but how can she compete with a Big Block?

And what about the guy that’s about to kill himself right infront of his kids while pulling them around on the sled? He’s obviously not smart enough to go up against a Big block John Deere. How’s that fair?

The family in 15 had to bring 8 or 9 tractors just to try and run with the Big Block!

Personally, I hope they ban the big blocks from any photo contest next year due to their dominance. Me personally… I voted for Chris, what other choice did I have.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 06, 2010 11:42AM
Pretty much the funniest thing ive ever herd in a long time Jake! Thanks

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 07, 2010 04:39AM
Not really my color of green, but I voted for ya Chris. Sorry about your luck with a certain group of pullers that can`t stand to get beat. Next time don`t build such a BAD machine.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 06, 2010 08:07AM
Well Chris I voted for ya. Probably gona break some little kids Heart Damm it! Good Luck !

Thats funny, Jake March 06, 2010 11:55AM
Thats funny, Jake.

Re: Thats funny, Jake March 06, 2010 12:29PM
One vote from real fan. Good luck Chris, maybe it will draw some attention to our beloved motorsport! Are you in Nebraska? Bet they wasn't expecting votes from southern Indiana!

Re: #3 needs votes... March 06, 2010 12:30PM
...in a very tightly contested photo contest. (I like the other two top vote getters, too.) You can vote once per day until Fri 3/12 at 300PM. Jake, that was good humor.

Re: #3 needs votes... March 06, 2010 04:32PM
I think if the 1,000 people who view this thread vote for him he'll win easy

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 06, 2010 04:38PM
im not a deere fan but im a blonde fan so i voted

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 07, 2010 12:37AM
I just voted, and he is currently in the lead, has 19% the vote, second place picture has 17%!

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 07, 2010 12:44AM
I voted for you. Your at 20% now

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 07, 2010 01:55AM
well, I voted for you but 7,10,and 15 were tempting, good luck.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 07, 2010 02:51AM
sounds like jake must live in southern indiana.but i am sure that the 6030 in the picture is not over cubed because it has an official tantrum sticker on it.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 07, 2010 05:04AM
Wow, Chris's #3 has easily pulled ahead of the field overnight. Since the top 5 vote getters receive concert tickets & JD goodies, me thinks we need to cast votes now for Jake's flirt in #4 and #16 is very deserving, too. #4 is on the edge currently of placing fifth and #16 needs support to get into the top five. Remember, you can vote once per day, until Fri 3/12 300PM CST. Thanks for everyone's support.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 07, 2010 12:15PM
Another vote for #3. It is too close with #7 at present. Let's open the spread more. If anyone has not voted today, it is not too late. (even if it is the wrong color of green, it is still a puller)

ps. This is another fan from south east Indiana.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 07, 2010 02:30PM
Good luck Chris! Just remember there are all of us little people that will be really thirsty by summer time. My second vote 21% to 18% now.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 08, 2010 12:34PM
Keep the Votes coming!!! remember everyday you can vote again till friday!

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 09, 2010 04:25AM
It looks like #7 is picking up momentum. This runs through Friday so it is not too late to help out.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 09, 2010 11:21AM
# 3 is starting to loose alot of ground, make sure to vote today again!!!!!!!

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 09, 2010 02:41PM
i think the pulling tractor is great.....but with a big bad 4 wheel drive a cute grain cart gal i would sure want that pair running beside my combine any day.....lol good luck chris

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 10, 2010 09:41AM
Thanks for all the votes, im sure i will need plenty of cold refreshments this summer to pay thanks to all of ya when I see ya at a pull! Don't forget there is still 3 days left though, still have a chance of getting bumped out!

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 10, 2010 01:48PM
What oulaw pulls will you be attending? I definitely want to be there for that.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 10, 2010 03:18PM
Probably not too many...

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 11, 2010 12:43AM
What group do you pull with Chris ? Nice looking tractor..

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 11, 2010 01:18AM
the big fwd is giving the big block a strong run, need more votes

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 11, 2010 02:18AM
The Outlaws kicked the big block engines out of limited pro stock competition because they felt a little different combination(large bore center) it has an advantage....So I will be running with the Nebraska Bush Pullers, East Central Missouri, Missouri State and Nebraska State and just jump around and have fun this summer.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 11, 2010 05:44AM
How does bore center make any difference

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 11, 2010 07:21AM
It doesn`t, They (sore losers) just got tired of being beat...

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 11, 2010 02:49PM
Im sure many other tractors won 5 pulls in a season, mine just happened to be in a row.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 12, 2010 02:41AM
I suppose the Outlaw's loss is the those other organizations' gain. It's not like the Outlaws have plenty of limited pros and unlimited supers at every pull. What a ridiculous decision that was, especially since no one provided any factual evidence of an advantage. And even if there was a slight advantage, so what? That class shouldn't be turning tractors away.

The ink on the rule book was barely dry and they are changing their own rules to outlaw tractors already.

Re: Big Green Tractor Photo Contest with a PULLER pic help vote!!!!! March 12, 2010 04:36PM
OK Chris, I threw 5 votes at ya, andI bet a lot of others did too, so we need payback and lots of it. LOL

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009