IPA Banquet Reservations Reminder March 07, 2010 03:10PM
Just a reminder, anyone who hasn't sent in their IPA Banquet reservations. There is still time to send them in.

General Meeting is at the Linden Banquet Center in Rantoul, IL at 1pm with the banquet following a social hour around 5:30.

We will need to give a meal count by mid-week. If you are planning on attending and are putting your reservations in late, please e-mail Carl at kent7189@yahoo.com to let me know that the paperwork is on the way.

If you haven't recieved your invitations yet or are interested in attending the banquet contact me and I can e-mail you some paperwork and we can make some arrangements.

Carl Downs

Re: IPA Banquet Reservations Reminder March 08, 2010 01:06PM
Just a reminder!

Re: IPA Banquet Reservations Reminder March 11, 2010 01:36PM
Just curious how many mini rod guys are coming? Light super?

Re: any news to report post meeting March 22, 2010 11:32AM
what about 12 pro farm rules are they all final
and when will schedule be posted and where

Re: any news to report post meeting March 22, 2010 02:18PM
Rules are final, but you have to get you motor pump at or before first pull or no winnings will be paid until pumped.

Re: any news to report post meeting March 22, 2010 03:26PM
We will be posting on the minutes from the meeting on the website in the very near future. A schedule will be posted very soon as well. My hands are pretty full right now as I am putting together the minutes and double checking all of the signed contracts.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009