Passing of John Link March 07, 2010 03:58PM
I have spoke with several people, and an accident of some sorts has took the life of Long Time Diesel Guru John Link of JL Machine. Please keep his family in your hearts and prayers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2010 04:00PM by Brett.

Re: Passing of John Link March 07, 2010 11:51PM
Is this true or not? If it is that is to bad because John was a very good guy.

Re: Passing of John Link March 07, 2010 11:56PM
The news sais hunting accident. Ran over by his buddy. Jon was a excellent injector guy and treated everyone very fair.

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 01:26AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. He was a great guy and I was privelaged to have done business with him. Bill Rice Jr.

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 01:57AM
Just to clear things up for everyone since the phone calls are already coming in... -its not the John Link from Dickeyville, Wisconsin... I'm alive and well...

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 02:00AM
My thoughts and prayers are with the family and freinds of Jon, Jon will be greatly missed jon was a fantastic guy to work with was always fair and did a great job for our pulling stuff. Today is a sad day for the pulling world. Thanks for all the the help!!!!

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 10:53AM
I just sent out 3 sets of injectors Friday to him very very sad to hear. He was one of the nicest guys to do biz with, and he did a great job with our injectors. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and freinds of John. Sad to see such a great guy pass so early in his life. Thanks John for all your help over the years!!!!

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 02:17AM
My Thoughts and Prayers to the entire Link Family!!

Tim Fortin

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 04:17AM
Evidentally there are alot of John Links around.The one I thought was originally from Wi and now lives in Texas.The one that passed is from Michigan that did alot for the pulling world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2010 05:07AM by Mark H.

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 07:30AM
Is the John Link that passed away the injector guy?

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 08:22AM
As its stated above, yes it is. Extremely sad deal. Jon did an awesome job for me over the years, as he did for so many others.

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 11:04AM
Yes, it was Jon Link from J.L. Machining (Conklin, MI) that was killed. Not only has we worked directly with many customers, he also supplied his EDM service to many fuel injection shops and diesel pickup performance companies. He was a good guy and a big player in the diesel performance injector world . . . He will be missed.

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 11:16AM
just talked to jon the other day cant believe this. i met jon several years ago at a pull he came to me and introduced himself and talked with him like we had been friends for a long time. his was always nice to deal with and he would call right back if you left him a message. our thoughts and prayers to the Link family kevin walker and family

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 01:54PM
Our sincere condolences to the entire Link Family.
Wayne and Teri Stine

Re: Passing of John Link March 08, 2010 02:12PM
Jon will be missed greatly, he really knew what he was doing. Our prayers go out to his family. Renagade pulling team

Re: Passing of John Link/heres the link March 09, 2010 02:49PM
WOW! I cannot believe this! I have been dealing with Jon for a few years now, and have greatly enjoyed doing business with him! As can be seen in a thread a few days ago, he was well respected by many, many people! I will truly miss him, and his expert craftsmanship. What will happen to his shop? Does he have kids that will continue the tradition? My condolences go out to the entire family! Ed.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms