Pelletier Pride March 09, 2010 05:43AM
Just recently watched American Loggers last Friday. I noticed the Pelletiers like to rough up on lesser oppenents. Just curious but wouldn't you think they would try to pull against better comp. I'm from out east and I'm gonna make my first trip to Tomah this year to pull. I just want to see how i stack up against the best. No excuses Pelletier Bro. you have the money, truck and you can make time for a couple of days. So let's see what you really got against the best, I am. See you guys in Tomah.

Re: Pelletier Pride March 09, 2010 08:57PM
Well, it'll be you and 40 others, Good Luck!

Re: Pelletier Pride March 12, 2010 01:46AM
I have watched the Pelletiers Pride truck for along time. And up to till the last couple years that truck didn't have much for compition up here. There are now a couple trucks now that tend to beat the Pelletiers Pride truck consistantly. I cant see them going to Tomah to finish in the middle of the list against an even playing field. I truck I would like to see go to Tomah is Clint McLeans new truck from Antigonish,NS.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 01:43PM by 134fox.

Re: Pelletier Pride March 12, 2010 07:36AM
Still trying to get bugs out of new thuck but Clint and Rodney are not afraid to hook anywear and they can win! There is also some strong Pros, super farms and 2wd's here in the maritimes.

Re: Pelletier Pride March 14, 2010 01:20AM
Whatta ya got 4WD Puller?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009