MMTTPA Banquet March 13, 2010 05:24PM
Just got home from the MMTTPA banquet. GREAT food and entertainment. Two thumbs up.

Re: MMTTPA Banquet March 14, 2010 05:51AM
Food and entertainment were very good.... hmmm, I'll have to rethink the entertainment compliment.Winking

Bret

Re: MMTTPA Banquet March 14, 2010 07:47AM
Bet your think twice before you buy front row seats again. Personally I think you did very well Bret. I want to publicly thank Ron & Lucy, Bill B, Bumgart Sleds and anyone else I may be missing for a job well done. Everyone in our group had a very enjoyable night and my sides are still hurting But I finaly did get to go to the bathroom HA HA. The Red Delight Pulling Team.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2010 12:31PM by RED DELIGHT.

Re: MMTTPA Banquet March 14, 2010 11:17AM
I will have to agree one of the best banquets I have been to. thanks to all

Re: MMTTPA Banquet March 14, 2010 02:10PM
Very good banquet.Special thanks to ronnie,lucy and bill and all others for setting every thing up. I bet will think twice for setting on front row. Good sportsmanship bret. Hope everyone has a good 2010 season.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,671, Posts: 229,766, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason