old mod photos from mn March 14, 2010 01:58PM
does any one out there have any old minnesota mod photos from the late 70's early 80's i would like to see if anyone has pics of the tractors watched growing up. The pack rat 1 or 2, kevin milkies shark attack, stan burtons stan's steel mule, the dirty dozen, george palmers town shaker 2, mike christians garfield and odie not the raisin hell, dick millers bad habit, the shelbach clans mods, christ there were soooo many back then and now there is hardly 5 but any old photos of these or other mn mods we be great thanks

Re: old mod photos from mn March 17, 2010 03:47AM
Hey one big fan you seem to have a big interest in the mod class and thats great!! With that said I am have a hard time come up with a new for the new/old mod that I bought. My group has came up with a few like MENTAL CASE, SMOKELESSS,SCREAMIN',THREE SUM!!! I would really appreciate any ideas or opions from anyone, the mod will be orange and white when im done. thanks

Re: old mod photos from mn March 17, 2010 06:53AM
Hey new puller can i be part of your group i do think your friend with the stocking cap on should share a few friends with you because you been spending to much time with this kid named john and to be honest its kinda scary IM CONCERNED WE MIGHT HAVE TO NAME THE MOD THE QUEER

Re: old mod photos from mn March 17, 2010 08:48AM
SMOKELESS SCREAMIN THREE SUM IS A GOOD NAME. SOUNDS LIKE THAT MIGHT BE FROM THE BUFFALO/LORETTO AREA. HMMMM GOOD TO SEE ANOTHER MOD IN THE AREA. HOPEFULLY THE OTHER CASE STAYS AROUND TOO.Grinning

Re: old mod photos from mn March 17, 2010 08:54AM
ON EAGLES WINGS IS ALSO ANTHER NAME THAT CAME IN MY HEADEye Popping

Re: old mod photos from mn March 17, 2010 10:16AM
RAT TRAP

Re: old mod photos from mn March 17, 2010 10:56AM
Thats not nice but funny!!!! I think the 4455 guy should consider naming his own tractor some day, maybe some thing like LITTLE DIGGER!!!!! If any other names for the mod come to mind please post them thanks!!! If any one really cares the case will live on......

pro farm March 17, 2010 03:21PM
whats the name on the new pro farm ?

Re: pro farm March 23, 2010 01:53AM
The profarm should be called "DESERT STORM" Spinning

names March 18, 2010 12:03AM
after talking to my wife who goes to as many pulls as i do she came up with the name soaring eagle or roaring eagle. good luck this year we will be chearing u on got to keep them trophies in wright county Beer

Re: names March 19, 2010 02:53PM
"Stool Softener"

Re: old mod photos from mn March 19, 2010 06:03AM
For years I thought "Lunatic Fringe" would be a cool name. If/when I build a garden tractor for one of our outlaw classes I want to use it.

Tom

Re: old mod photos from mn March 18, 2010 10:49AM
After the Case's unfortunate result in Ridgeland, maybe you should name the mod "Unpaid BILL".....lol....Good luck with the mod, but I hope you have youre reserved parking in the back forty reserved so the noise don't bother all of us that like our peace and quiet!...lol

Re: old mod photos from mn March 17, 2010 10:09PM
Just wanted to clarifiy the name of Kevin Mielkes tractor back then it was called the "Allison Express" it was painted like a WWII airplane with shark teeth on the front. I do have photos of it from Elk River in 1982 when he won the championship beating Doc,If i remember correctly Dennis was mad.When i get a chance i will scan these photos and try to post them.
Mark

Re: old mod photos from mn March 18, 2010 12:23AM
v12 do you have any other photos from 1982 elk river if you do scan those in as well of the mods the reason being my dad should have been in that class of mods you may have photos of thanks

Re: old mod photos from mn March 19, 2010 01:16PM
Somewhere at my Dad's house, he has a picture of George Palma's "Town Shaker", the first one, also a pic of him pulling at the old Met Center, I'll have to have him look for those. Dad used to help George work on his from time to time, at one point he had one of the old sets of headers laying around.......probably hit the scrapyard by now though.

Re: old mod photos from mn March 21, 2010 04:23AM
C:\Documents and Settings\Helgeson\My Documents\My Scans\allison express.png

Here is the photo of Kevin Mielkes old pulling tractor

Re: Allison Express March 21, 2010 08:12AM
Tryed it again and figured it out

Re: Allison Express March 21, 2010 11:24AM
thanks v12 i wish you had more old school mn mods but that one sure brings back memories as a kid watching pulling in minnesota. now if i could of only stayed awake until dad and the other mods pulled it would have been even better

Re: Allison Express March 22, 2010 12:33AM
WOW that brings back memories that old ford cab over sled.

names March 22, 2010 01:44PM
night rider express

Re: names March 23, 2010 01:46AM
"OPERATION DETONATION"

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009