Data Acquisition Systems March 15, 2010 03:46PM
Which data acquisition system is the best for the money? I am looking for something simple but yet accurate information.

Re: Data Acquisition Systems March 16, 2010 12:26AM
RPM Performance Products [www.rpmperf.com] .

They quoted me $1759.00 for 8 egts, 1 fuel pressure sensor , 1 oil pressure, 1 battery voltage ,1 rpm , 1 boost.

All software included.

They seem likethey are good to work with.

Re: Data Acquisition Systems March 16, 2010 05:35AM
What about the corsa and the data logger systems?

Re: Data Acquisition Systems March 16, 2010 08:28AM
More Pricier from what I have seen. Maybe they have some things that are better I am not sure. I know they have that nice little dash unit as well.

I went with RPM seemed like a good one. Smiling

Good Luck

Re: Data Acquisition Systems March 16, 2010 10:00AM
I run the rpm. Best value out there and great people to work with. I work on tractors that have the other two you mentioned. I can't say anything bad about them, just not any better. However you will have to pay alot more money with those for the same thing. You did not want wireless did you?

Re: Data Acquisition Systems March 16, 2010 10:48AM
i am just looking for the simplist bang for the buck. Thanks

Re: Data Acquisition Systems March 16, 2010 02:29PM
I have an Autometer and found it to be antiquated, overpriced and difficult to get support when you have an issue. I would avoid it, I would probably get the Corsa if I had it to do over again.
Rob

Data system prices March 17, 2010 04:36AM
We have worked with rpm, great people, had datalog & corsa. We have been pushing The computech datamaxx systems sold lots already and get great pricing allowing us to sell them under racer retail. The datamaxx it easy to read, expandable in channels, wireless, no calibrations of sensors required, also when buying the full digital display option you can replay the run live without down loading into a pc it displays active run information right on the screen, or if you so choose it can replace your gages

Prices as follows
8 egts (also comes with 1/8" pipe to compression adapters and weld on bungs)
3 psi sensors
1 rpm sensor
1 liquid temp
recorder and software
sd memory card

datamaxx retal is $2269 Castners performance price is $1950.00

With the full display digital dash option
CPS price $2770

both systems with graph when water pressure is on when you tie into a prerssure contact switch

visit their web site a www.computechracing.com

Re: Data system prices March 17, 2010 06:34AM
Ross, that is a nice setup..
Do those just use a standard K type EGT Probes?
Bryan

Re: Data system prices March 17, 2010 07:52AM
Yes it runs k type probes.

Re: Data system prices March 17, 2010 10:31AM
whats the price without egts and with out water temp? with the digital dash thanks

Re: Data Acquisition Systems March 17, 2010 09:52AM
race pak is only way to go now you need no other guages which makes it cheaper than some others if you want a full system

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM