wtpa superfarm whiners March 17, 2010 02:09PM
I see on the WTPA website that the superfarm competitors voted to NOT let the light pro tractors run with them. website link I thought they weren't running for points anyway and were basically pulling exhibition. I thought this was a good way to start this class up. I have read on this board before about the whining and complaining that goes on in the superfarm class. I now understand. I wan't at the meeting, but this was voted on MONTHS ago, why didn't you deal with it then? Do the superfarms still get to pull in the lght pro class at Dorchester then? Maybe Mark Pessig could answer that. I was really looking forward to seeing some light pros run this summer. You guys have just put up a BIG roadblock for this new class.

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 17, 2010 02:26PM
they are afraid... the pro's will kill them .. hell a good running farmstock will beat a superfarm....

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 17, 2010 03:19PM
it is awfully funny that several 750 cid big blocks ran with some down here a couple of times this year and were more than 100ft back and they were very well running ones at that

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 17, 2010 05:12PM
No more tractor classes please! Super Farm, pro farm, hot farm, cold farm, tard farm, just save some money and build a vehicle that the fans actually pay/want to see. These classes belong at the brush pulls in bumfck hickville.

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 17, 2010 11:22PM
Its Called Tractor Pulling! TARD!!!

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 17, 2010 11:23PM
Not the point. The point is the Wtpa said in Dec. they would allow these pullers to pull as an exhibition in the superfarm class. (no points or money).

Some of the pullers (3 I think) spent money and built light pro tractors. Then.... A big round hyper crybaby (Ellsworth)Moody got all the superfarm guys to sign a petition against this rule. The rule was overridden.

Now there is probably a handfull of pissed off light pro wannabees.

It wasn't the fault of the WTPA. Blame the sf pullers.

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 18, 2010 02:19AM
I Dont the blame superfarm for kicking out the light pro if they want a new class then dont start if thiers not enough of them thier is alot of suprfarms that would love to win a points title and spend a lot of money and dont need other tractors screwing up track conditions and thiers only 3 light pros now what are you going to do when thiers 6 tractors screw with the superfarm class some more if light pro wants a class then spend your money and build them and start your own class as far as kevin saying anything i dont blame him if you want to blame him totally on the internet than why dont you post your name or show up with a tractor that runs goods and 5 more and have your own class and show the superfarms you dont need them or maybe go back brush pulling

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 18, 2010 03:43AM
Dang stupidfarmers.
OK, you already have them pulling for nothing, so just add a stipulation that all light pro's pull at the end of the class.
POOF, your "arguement" on them "tearing up the track" is gone. However, the fact your feelings will get hurt when a light pro can actually tear up a track and the SF's can only WISH they could tear up a track will still be in place. (hence the REAL issue).
Also, if they aren't pulling for money, they aren't pulling for points. So the score keeper keeps track of points by how the stupidfarms placed against each other. POOF, your "arguement" about screwing up the points is not only GONE, it never even EXISTED !!!!
Stupidfarm took the same things to get started. They were allowed to hook in pro stock and superstock FOR PAY so they could get enough interest and get more tractors built when stupidfarm started. The countryside wasn't covered with stupidfarmers then. But then I suppose that is DIFFERENT?
Don't remember it that way? TOUGH, I DO remember. That is the way it was.
If not for Ken Lamping and Edie Hopp, all you stupidfarmwhiners would still be pulling at brush pulls for NOTHING.
Not a bad idea actually.

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 18, 2010 04:28AM
do you even own a pulling vechile that pulls with wtpa if you do than whats its name and then if you do your point can be valid know it all

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 18, 2010 10:36AM
There are always plenty of superfarms to put a good class together by themselves. If it was alright for the superfarms to start out with the super stocks and the pro stocks, why not let the new class pull with them? It appears to me those classes need more numbers anyway.

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 18, 2010 03:37PM
You guys all get on here and start stabbing someone because he rained on your personal parade. If u look at the way the rule was presented at the meeting it was for one specific pull only and got passed for the season-first issue. Second it was passed for no points but would get money. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that the pros will beat out a superfarm any day. Pro guys look at this as an tractor pulling ATM why not go all summer knowing that your always gonna come home with a check? No one is aginst the class getting going. Personally I think it's great and probobly will replace the class down the road. If u want exibition then do it don't run it with class that is not even close. Maybe they should run with the heavy supers? Funny how the modified 4x4 trucks want nothing to do with the diesel 4x4. Same thing in my opinion

Re: wtpa short on tractor whiners March 18, 2010 07:38PM
Same thing go's for the light mod class. End there is light mods all over. Just need to help them along by listening to the puller's. They seem to think there to good for that! What's funny is some people keep talking about brush pull's. But the brush pull's so called are done just as well and paying almost better if not better. Im not bad mouthing but you should look forward!

Re: wtpa short on tractor whiners March 19, 2010 04:04AM
why not got rid of the mods and run the limited pros in their place, same amount of entries, and probly more limited pros will come in the future. wtpa mod class is horrible

Re: wtpa short on tractor whiners March 19, 2010 05:01AM
do you mean light pros? light pro has a 540 limit and is going to be an awesome class. limited pro is a super farm with a bigger turbo and is still just a boring red green show. light pro is going to be great bring on them fords ac's olivers, case.

Re: wtpa short on tractor whiners March 19, 2010 06:10AM
Some Of You Guys Make It Sound Like Brush Pulling Is A Bad Thing. You Got A Tractor, Go Support The Places That Want You There, Or Run In The Next Closest Class At The State Pulls, The Limited Pro Tractors Could Support The State For A Year And Run In The Heavy Super Class And See What Happens, Then If The State Doesn't Try To Help Them Out, Move On. It's Not The End Of The World, We All Got Into This To Pull Tractors, Not To See How Much We Can Spend On Memberships To A Group Of People That Is Afraid Of Change Or That Doesn't Listen To The Best Intrest Of Its Members. Greg (Spark) Nordahl unwoundenterprises@yahoo.com

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 19, 2010 06:21AM
I couldn't agree more. And the problem was stopped now. Not half way through the season. The issue I thought at the meeting got pushed through way to fast and got approved before anybody had a chance to think about the consequences of the action being taken. That is the problem. The new class is going to be an excellent class, everybody agrees on that. Wether you like them or not the super farm guys work their tails off to make it a competetive class. And it's not fair to let another class build on the backs of super farm when it is no secret that a well done light pro tractor will be putting out at least 40 to 50 percent more power than the super farm tractors in the class. I bet the Light pro guys wouldn't want to hook against a normal pro stock all season long.

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 19, 2010 09:05AM
I dont have a problem with the light pro class either but the way it was first brought up for the vote to the members and after the way it kept changing by adding and changing the wording around was much of the problem. The way It was put on the Adjenda and thats what should have been voted on by the members. As to get the class going there is nothing wrong with brush pulling were there is open class and make weight or talk with some of the other groups like PI or NEW. Before Super Farm some of the most fun pulling was 466 with a T18A95 in the opens were ever you could find them.

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 19, 2010 09:44AM
Leave PI and NEW out of it. WTPA can keep its own problems that they made. PI might be an unorginized 5th rate outfit, but the WTPA don't have much on them. All political.

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 20, 2010 05:04AM
I have to say I am disappointed in the new out come for the LPS getting to hook with the SF. I was hoping to get mine done before years end so I could run with some other LPS, and what I thought to be a good group of SF traactors. This is only going to prolong how long it takes for the LPS class to take off. This class will become a great class in the future because of all the different brands it will support.

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 19, 2010 10:19AM
I don't think it was the intentions of the new LPS guys to take the superfarmers money. Or to beat up on them and try to make them look bad. They were just looking for a place to get a few hooks. I really don't think there is any hard feelings between any of the members. But maybe I'm wrong.

I think we have a few keyboard pullers trying to stir the pot.

Re: wtpa superfarm whiners March 20, 2010 08:32AM
LPS maybe you could find a place to pull in BADGERSTATE profarm could use some tractoors what wieght do they run?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009