Veranda Communications March 18, 2010 05:35AM
Has anyone received their DVD's from the NFMS? I have tried calling and emailing them asking the status of my order and I get no replies nor responses. Have anyone else have this issue?

Re: Veranda Communications March 18, 2010 01:44PM
ya we have not got our dvd's either and cant get ahold of them to see if they have been sent or anything.

Re: Veranda Communications March 18, 2010 02:26PM
Same here been over a month haven't gotten
mine either emailed and called nothing

Re: Veranda Communications March 22, 2010 03:59AM
Has anyone had any luck yet? I just emailed the Kentucky Attorney General...

Re: Veranda Communications March 29, 2010 07:38AM
If anyone is still awaiting their DVD's, I did talk to a real live person this morning. He apologized several times and said that they are getting those DVD's out this week.

One thing he did mention is that if the DVD does not play on your player because it is olderthan three years old, to give them a call. Apparently with the new technology with the DVD players and his duplication machine have some issues. But he did promise to make things right.

Re: Veranda Communications April 05, 2010 12:56PM
Got mine in the mail today.

Re: Veranda Communications April 10, 2012 10:06PM
still waiting for mine which have been paid in full for been 2 months now got dvds from harrisburg in less than 2 weeks next 2 impossible 2 reach anyone on the phone

Re: Veranda Communications April 11, 2012 12:04AM
Get 'em edited and get 'em in the mail to the paying customer! Quickly as possible. That's my motto Smiling

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Veranda Communications April 11, 2012 07:13AM
Its 2 bad everyone wasn't like that Jr Louisville is supposed 2 be so great but its a joke when u pay fordvds and can't get them

Re: Veranda Communications April 11, 2012 08:41AM
It seems that their website doesn't work either as it has been under construction for some time now, at least a year. Why does NFMS allow them to be the primary seller of a product when they can't seem to produce the product in a timely manner? Has anyone else tried to get in there and produce the show for sale? First impressions mean a lot, and that is why I haven't bothere ordering the DVD's for the last two years...too risky.

Re: Veranda Communications April 11, 2012 12:27PM
I had problems 10 years ago trying to get dvds took along long time i called them and they said they would be mailed out shortly 3 months later.

Re: Veranda Communications April 11, 2012 09:01PM
It wasn't hardly a 2 week wait on JRs DVDs, Excellent quality too!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009