east central iowa tractor pullers March 18, 2010 03:35PM
i heard that eci was coming out with some hot farm classes this year. just curious if that is true or not and if it is just wondering what classes and rules

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers March 18, 2010 11:27PM
Yes, ..466 Hot Farm will be added along with a 10 mph Pro Farm class. Rules will be posted soon on the ECIPA website. TomO

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 12:41AM
Along with the website update for rules, when will the schedule be up?

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 12:48AM
x2 on the schedule tom

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 02:15AM
Good god!I saw 10 MPH limit and I thought it was for the light limited class.Good thing it isn't cause that is WAAAAAAY to fast for Mohr!Whew!

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 05:54AM
thought u had that class yrs ago and you got rid of it. why are u putting it in again? is it because u guys dont have #'s and u need them guy to help put on a show, or what is the reason?

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 07:17AM
they did have a farm class years ago but they dropped it and thats how heartland pullers got started. they probally added that class so they dont get shown up at manchester this year like they did last when it took almost 3 hours to pull and they only had 23 hooks total thats counting all four of there classes they ran. its sad when a club that was once good as them takes that long to run that many hooks. when the fair board had 2 classes from the heartland pull that night and they ran 2 classes i think in about 30 mins if i remeber right

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 07:40AM
I dont know it seems like it takes forever no matter what organaztion you pull with. i waited 5 hrs to pull last year with heartland

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 07:49AM
where was that at alot of places they go to the towns they pull at throw a bunch of there classes in at the last minute and they need to find the tractors for that class. i hear

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 08:21AM
alburnett and manchester .............the same tractors pulled 3 ot four times

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 09:30AM
eh, Thats just more time to sit around a drink beer and watch some pulls in my book. Especially at Alburnett!!! Grinning

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 11:58AM
Not for on the 10 mph class rules, do you have to go that fast?

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 04:52PM
eci is 2 afraid 2 see pro farm tractors run fast it makes there lmtd tractors LOOK bad i guess

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 19, 2010 06:10PM
if i remeber right that mite be why they dropped the farm classes in the first place. if i remeber hearing right when they heavy limited pro classes stated losing numbers they decided that they would let the heavy farm class hook with the limited pro but the farm class tractors couldnt win and if i rember hearing right that pissed alot of the farm class guys off.

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 20, 2010 01:24AM
Guys get over the ECI and Heartland drama! They both have something different to offer and both have there flaws!! One can not be mentioned on here without someone trying to stirr the pot about the other!!! Having pulled with both clubs I think it is time to bury the hatchet on the past and move on.
I think we should thank both clubs for the effort put forth to have somewhere to hook that has some organization! Talk about waitng too long to hook, the brush pulls are by far a lot worse and have absolutely zero rules or enforcement!!
This will never fly but personally i would like to see the two combine there shows. The number of pullers around is declinig and it makes it difficult to have enough iron to make each show go!! Too me that makes the most sense but then again we couldn't get on the internet and $$$tch about one another.

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 20, 2010 05:50AM
ECI thanks for brining back some farm classes, I think you will get lot's of tractors in time. Don't wory about some of the negative comments, we know where they are comming from and he has No credibility!

I think you will be getting a number of tractors from another club not to far away that are happy to have another place to pull.

Keep up the good work!

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers schedule March 21, 2010 08:10AM
ECI is excited to be adding the farm classes back in! I'm glad to see there is a lot of interest! Our website is ecitpa.com. Not sure if the rules are posted for the new classes yet or not. I think there is some contact information on the website, if you need more call me and I will be able to point you in the right direction. 310-430-4593 Hope to see everyone this summer! -- Alan Mohr

Still no schedule? March 20, 2010 07:29AM
Most other clubs have schedules posted. What's up? Can anyone post a schedule even if it's tentative? Thanks in advance

Re: March 20, 2010 08:23AM
ECI what is your website address? Do you have your rules posted? Good to here you are adding some farm classes, I hope your rules are more clear cut and evenly enforced vs. the other club mentioned in this string. In that club if your part of their family or imediate clan you don't get checked, for every one else you get the third degree. Oh yea and the big guy, he never get's checked!

Re: Re: March 20, 2010 09:44AM
It would be nice to see some farm class at your ECI pulls. I know that your club serves a diferent kind of fan then some of the other clubs and I realy enjoy your shows. I think you would be suprised how many tractors would show up at your pulls if you had a few classes that the local farmers could show up with their tractors and hook up to the sled. Keep it simple; farm stock, one turbo, 3000 rpm, 10,000-15,000 lbs 7-10 mph Their are lot's of tractor enthusiast that would love to give pulling a try. This would be a good way to grow your numbers and get new pullers involved.

Fans love to see variety, different colors, diffrent speeds, different sounds. Even super fast smokers get old when their is nothing to contrast their superior power and speed.

I look forward to seeing the new classes this season.

Re: Re: March 21, 2010 04:48AM
I am glad you"re adding them. I am planning on pulling with you guys a few times. Good luck!

Re: Re: March 21, 2010 10:38AM
bull Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> anthony redmax your full of crap that u waited 5
> hours to pull at manchester because they ran 130+
> hooks in a little over 3 hours. apprently your
> watch must be broke. and also every tractor only
> gets to hook twice. if you dont like to pull with
> that club then dont go pull with them. each club
> offers different things and im glad they added
> that 466 class in eci. it opens it up for some of
> those guys to pull at different venues. good luck
> with that class eci.
here is the mr. bull pull says it starts at 11 it didnt start till almost 1 and i didnt hook tell 3:30 or so. so yes i was there for five hours

Re: Re: March 21, 2010 11:44AM
why didnt it start until one? oh ya the track wasn't ready but we will leave that part of the story out and just rag on the club instead. hell one of the sleds didnt even show up until after 11 so what did you expect.

Re: Re: March 21, 2010 12:37PM
Do I call you Mr. Bull or Mr. Hog?

Re: Re: March 21, 2010 12:46PM
you can call me whatever you want. im not who you think i am. all im saying is that people want to start a bunch of crap about these two clubs and if you dont like them then stay at home

Re: Re: March 22, 2010 12:54AM
you can think what u want but when i have to wait as long as i do to hook while everybody else gets two or three times it is stupid.

Re: Re: March 22, 2010 08:58AM
like i said if you are not happy nobody is making you hook with that club. i hope you find a club to your liking. best of luck to you

Re: Re: March 22, 2010 09:36AM
thats why other organaztions get my membership money........i pull with them when i'm out to prove something to someone or to test something new. No club is perfect

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers March 30, 2010 02:01PM
Just wandering when we can hear something about the schedule or who we need to send membership fees to and how much they are.

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers March 30, 2010 02:31PM
just wondering what the rules are going to be for this hot farm class that you all are having. kind of hard to build a tractor to pull with you guys if we dont have any rules to build them on. i guess there are no rules right. haha

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers March 30, 2010 03:23PM
The 466 Hot Farm should be the same as Twin States rules. Then a 10 MPH class 11,500 20.8's. Don't know for sure thats just the word on the street!

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers March 31, 2010 01:34AM
I would hope they keep the 466 class the same as Badger state and Tristate. There is already alot of tractor pulling with these clubs that would pull with eci
Chucky

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers March 31, 2010 10:43AM
while i like 466 open their are more 3000 rpm tractors in East Central Iowa. And Half of the open tractors around still have Apumps.

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers April 01, 2010 06:26AM
The 2010 rules for ECIPA are now posted on our site. I hope to see you this summer.

Re: east central iowa tractor pullers April 01, 2010 06:51AM
does anybody have membership prices and or a address to send the money to. What about extra pit passes?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM