OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 20, 2010 11:30AM
Any schedule for viewing yet, Also heard outlaws were cosantion with East Central and Neb bush pullers does this mean puller 2000 tires will be legal at outlaw pulls?

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 20, 2010 02:24PM
only know of one co-sanction montgomery fair and it is outlaws 4.1 ecmtpa boys that have pullers 2000 donot get to pull sounds like the ones putting on the show fears compation

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 03:21AM
No bush/outlaw shows, can guarentee that!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 03:31AM
Why do you say that?

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 03:47AM
No 2000's is a classic reason why OTTPA will NEVER be considered a legitimate association !Eye Rolling

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 05:55AM
Why would outlaws want to pull with others? With there rules they dont want others! This must be working well for them rumor has it they are broke?

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 10:51AM
Outlaws has a good mix going in the classes. 5 classes allow HP tires and 2 classes do not. Tires will not not make a difference if Outlaws is a legitament association or not. All the promoters and fans are happy with vehicle count because of the rules that Outlaws have put in place to keep the numbers up and encourage new vehicles.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 12:12PM
And what encouragement are you talking about? That if you can win 5 pulls you will get torn down and if ur still legal you will get kicked out with new rules? I'd say that's encouragement to pull elsewhere buddy

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 12:17PM
100% correct Chris!
Also, to 4.1,,,,, broke is an understatement! Unless you call over 50 grand in the hole a little broke. While the insurance company is holding a check for over 20 grand.

ReMoody for outlaw puller March 21, 2010 01:59PM
You cant buy new OLD pullers so how is a new puller welcomed?

Re: ReMoody for outlaw puller March 22, 2010 12:40AM
We voted at the rules meeting no HP tires for 3 years. There are 12 tractors in the class in just the second year the class has been offered and no one has them. The original rules in the class was all about holding the cost down and making rules for even competition. You can still find some new 24.5 pullers for about $4500, but most buy good used tires for around $2500. The market is flooded with these tires from the super farm and pro stock pullers switching to the new tires. New HP tires cost about $7500 and if one gets them, then all will have to to be competitive. A no brainer for the next 3 years to save money and keep the competition even.

Re: ReMoody for outlaw puller March 22, 2010 01:07AM
Name one pull that had 12 limited pros last year.

Re: ReMoody for outlaw puller March 22, 2010 03:31PM
There were probally no pulls that had 12 vehicles last year, but by looking at the outlaw website there were 11 that took points. Looking at the results there were 3 more that didnt take points and must have paid a one time hook fee. So actually there were 14 different tractors that hooked last year. Outlaws will lose 2 of them this year(big block), but there are at least 5 new tractors that I know of for our class this year. Plus a lot that got out late last year will be out early and help the overall average of the class this year. The increase in pay to $3500 and 12 place payout along with $700 to win will help the average. That and the fair competition should make this on heck of a class in only its 3rd year.

Re: ReMoody for outlaw puller March 22, 2010 04:49PM
Better those new guys coming out not to run too good or it will be their first and last year.

Re: ReMoody for outlaw puller March 22, 2010 05:36PM
I love when people use this phrase (fair competition) Unless you spend a lot of money on your tractor your going to get your azz kicked, People think just because you run thesame fuel and water it makes for fair competition Wake up. As for the no hp puller tire rule ,there are some tracks that they work better on and others the old pullers work better on .

Re: ReMoody for outlaw puller March 22, 2010 01:09AM
That sounds like a great deal! In 2 more years you can pay 7500+ for a set of hp tires and when u add the cost you spent for the old tires u will have around 12k in tires! They say outlaws are 50 k in debt........I can see why!Smoking

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 02:04PM
well chrissy u have fun pulling with all the "other clubs" and see how that goes.. wont be hardly any tractors in bush, butt you will be the big fish in a little pond just how you like it!! and when your the little fish in big pond (gordyville) you get your a$$ handed to you!! Good Luck

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 02:13PM
Thank you so much for that post from Carthage, Mo.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 02:13PM
Ouch, that hurt man. Post you're name and quit hiding behind a computer

Outlaw Mess March 22, 2010 02:39AM
Chris,

Isn’t it funny that they make fun of you because you got beat in Gordyville, yet somehow you still have an unfair advantage because of the Big Block? The Outlaws want to be the big pond but yet they ban the big block fish from their small block pond and that makes their big pond smaller? Then you get accused of wanting to be the big fish in the small pond, but they won’t let you in their pond? I’m no pond expert, but a stagnant decaying pond can quickly become a swamp!

I wish you luck wherever you pull this summer.

As for the Outlaws. . . if I was a member I’d make a motion for an independent audit of the books to end any internet/pit allegations about debt. If the audit reveals they are in debt, I’d want to know by how much, and what their plan is to recover. If I was a board member I’d also want to know if I’m liable for any of the debt. I’d also want to know where the debt came from. Board members might find out that the financial losses are indeed their responsibility, and if the debt was accrued unethically under their watch are they legally liable for the unethical activity.

I think the Outlaws have the potential to have a great thing, and I think they can be a huge asset to the sport, but the last few years they have become a bit of a joke. They seem to be filled with turmoil and rumor and the organization as a whole does an absolutely terrible job with PR. It’s a shame to say that about an organization filled with so many great people.

I hope they can get the train back on the right track before it’s too late (and if the train is on the right track then they need to figure out a better way to get their vision and perspective out there, because their current methods sure aren’t working).

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Outlaw Mess March 22, 2010 03:23AM
This may be part of the reason the KING has now set up the Outlaws as an LLC. I think there is some protection from bankrupcy/debt collections in a properly set up LLC. For not only officers and board, but general membership.
The main reason it got set up as an LLC is the KING (and NOT Bert K.) missed the filing deadline for the non profit reports.
I wonder if there is a different report for groups that are in debt up to their necks? Or in this case, over their heads.
Oh and good luck on the audit, the KING has the check book and he aint giving it up for nobody to look at.
Sorta like the Outlaw schedule. Can't see it either.

Re: Outlaw Mess March 22, 2010 05:24AM
GET RID OF ROBERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Outlaw Mess March 22, 2010 07:15AM
I’m not a Doug Roberts basher, nor do I think he hung the moon. Here’s my take on Doug from the couple of conversations I’ve had with him in person (as a side note, the few conversations I’ve had with Doug have been great, and he was frank and easy to talk with) as well as from the various parties I’ve talked with:

Doug is just like every other human being; he’s got his strengths and his weaknesses. I think Doug could be an absolutely huge asset to an organization, I think he brings some good ideas and he has been a great asset in speaking with promoters and fair boards. Is Doug perfect? No, much like me he’s far from it. He has his weaknesses and shortcomings. Again, like me, it’s very difficult to take a take a look in the mirror and do a self evaluation. Being in a leadership roll I think it’s imperative to look at your strength’s, but more importantly your weaknesses and find people to either partially fill those rolls or completely take over those responsibilities. For me personally I don’t call people, I hate talking on the phone, heck, I even hate talking to people I like, let alone someone I don’t know. So, as the owner of this page I delegate that responsibility to my father. He loves talking on the phone with people and he’s good at it. A leader is someone good a delegating responsibility to responsible people. A good leader knows when to step “in”, and conversely “out” of a situation.

I honestly believe that Doug Roberts can be a successful part of the future of the Outlaws. So exactly would his roll be? Well, I think the whole organization needs to look at his strengths and weaknesses, Doug needs to look at his strengths and weaknesses. If they can come to a consensus then they should fill those “weak” rolls with people who can successfully carry out those tasks in an honest and forthright manner.

If the organization can’t come to a consensus on what Doug’s strength and weaknesses are then they should part ways, and that could mean Doug leaving, or it could mean membership and/or the board leaving. Which lately is seems the membership is leaving, even if it means driving further.

Right now I see failure in the organization on three fronts starting from the top down respectively:
Membership – to use a biblical reference… David stood in the gap and put his own agenda aside when he was called by God to fight Goliath. David didn’t wait around for someone else to do the work for him, he took some initiative and didn’t fear the consequences. The outlaw membership has fail, and failed miserably. Where is someone to stand in the gap? People are so worried about reprisal from Doug that they won’t say anything. Yet, when they get fed up they all talk of pulling with some other club, and some do exactly that. I guess I’d rather get run out of town on a rail for what’s right rather than just bend over and take it and then complain that my butt hurts! Somebody, maybe multiple somebodies need to stand up and tell people why they should have Doug’s job, or why they want a board position. Most of the Outlaw membership seems to have a smoldering charcoal bridge that a little charred, would somebody just pour some gas on that sucker and take a stand on their side of the creek! Start you campaign for Dougs job now and make it professional, and now personal. If Doug or anyone else wants to make it personal that their choice, but campaign on why you want the job and what you can do for the club, and not what wrong with the other guy.
The Board – This is going to seem harsh, but from everything I hear. . . I’m not even sure why the Outlaws have a board. I’ve never heard of them doing much of anything. When was the last time the board overruled Doug? Does Doug just always get his way? If so why does the board exist? I’ve thought the point of a board is to act as a form of checks and balances, keep the president in line when he needs it and to filter and reflect the views of its members. Maybe the Outlaw board is more useful than the reports I hear, and maybe the board is changing enough to make a difference, but it seems like it’s got a long way to go.
Doug Roberts – as I mentioned earlier. . . know your strengths and weaknesses. Fill those weaknesses with people who are respected and responsible. If you want to be a dictator that’s fine, but remember that bad dictators eventually get overthrown in a Coup d'état. If your goal is to be a benevolent dictatorship you seem to be falling a bit short.

Let me reiterate that the Outlaws have the potential to be a great club, and they already have some great people, but as an organization they get a failing grade.

One last thing, before anyone says it. . . no I don’t have a dog in the fight, but I do care and I do have an opinion because it affects a number of great people and more importantly it affects the motorsport as a whole.

I’m not a politician, but just like you I have an opinion on them too! (and mine is no more right or wrong than yours) Blaming Doug is no different than blaming Obama for that piece of garbage health care reform bill… I don’t think he voted on it yesterday, or on it’s first trip through the Senate. Failure comes from multiple fronts, and the Outlaws are small club with big problems and that’s an impressive level of failure on multiple fronts.

Despite people viewing this as a negative commentary about the Outlaws. . . it’s not because it still a club worth saving with tons of great people.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Outlaw Mess March 22, 2010 07:53AM
You are spot on !!!!
100%

Re: Outlaw Mess March 22, 2010 11:04AM
thanks Jake, well said you are 100% right in everything you said, Doug has his strength's and weaknesses. he just need to do whar\t he is good at and find other people to do the things where he isn't as good, agaain thanks for your commentss evn though you don't have a dog in the outlaw fight, we still value your opionion as a puller and a fan

Re: Outlaw Mess March 22, 2010 02:39PM
Jake, when was the last time you talked to Doug. Everyone wants to bash Doug and the Outlaws and you past judgement from the east coast on an association out west that you know nothing about. You say Outlaws is a small club, yet they have a million $ purse with about 250 members and 40 promoters which make money. What do you consider big. The fans are happy with the Outlaws and that is why they draw big crowds and make the promoters money. The promoters are happy with the Outlaws for this reason and many are on a waiting list to have an Outlaw event. There are a few vocal members that do not like Doug and that is where most of this crap comes from. Doug passed out the Outlaw bylaws at the meeting 2 years ago and went over them with everyone present. When he was vice president for about 5 years the association had a problem with the president and the only way to make a change was at the general meeting and it was always a poluarity contest and the board could do nothing about it. After Doug became president the first thing he did was have a vote to change the bylaws to the way they are still today. Nine board members with 3 up for election each year for a 3 year term. The board then votes on the president and vice-president each year. The board can vote him out any time they want during the year and that is the way Doug wanted it. The majority of the board apparently likes the job he is doing or they would make changes. The membership must like the job he is doing also as he gets the most votes when ever he is up for re-election. Doug has the balls to make tough decisions which he thinks are best for the association, most members, and the promoters. He will be the first to tell you he is not in this for a poluraity contest. Outlaws has alot going for it and the numbers are up in most classes every year from rule changes for less expense, fair competition, and a more even purse which Doug pushes for all the time. This is where he makes most of his enemies and most are very vocal against him. On the other hand this is also why he has the support of most of the membership and has took Outlaws to where it is today. Everyone talks about the Outlaw debt and it was talked about from top to bottom at the last meeting. Outlaws has been a non profit association and 3 years ago got 3 bad checks in 10 days totaling about $60,000 and has never came up with a way to get it back. Most of Outlaws debt now is to Doug, his wife Carrie, and Dennis. Dennis even told everyone he is responsible for the insurance debt if it does not get paid. Changes were finally made this year at the meeting to get Outlaws out of debt in 2 years without passisng it on to the promoters. If anyone thinks Outlaws is about done you are mistaken, they will get bigger and stronger, just like they have for the last 10 years.

Re: Outlaw Mess March 22, 2010 02:49PM
If these members are backing doug so much how come nobody really has joined yet? maybe outlaws success (or so you call) is due to its location???? I would credit the sport of tractor pulling to the number of fans and tractors in missouri/iowa/nebraska/kansas/sd not doug roberts.

Re: Outlaw Mess March 22, 2010 03:40PM
Yeah it's a great deal they are passing the mismanagement down to the pullers raising there hook fee to $50.00.You know the pullers don't have much invested in this pulling game so they can bail Dennis and Duggie out.If the outlaw board was smart they would look into why they are spending 50,000 on a 5,000 insurance policy.

Re: Outlaw Mess March 22, 2010 09:39PM
You get 3 checks totaling about 60 grand and they bounce and you DON'T know how to collect it???????????? DUH, they have laws against writing bad checks, take them to court. Worst case you will get a judgement against them, and have to keep track of their business or personel jobs to collect your money, but it can be done.

Re: Outlaw Mess the REST of the story March 23, 2010 03:08AM
LOTS of the money went to buying TV time. Doug even admitted this 3years ago. The TV outlet kept calling offering more slots to re-show Wisner, and Doug kept buying the time. That is where they got over 30 grand in the hole at that point. (again, admitted to by Doug). He was figuring the Oreilleys money would pay that bill off by about now. Because the Oreilley's sponsorship only runs thru this season. There has been no trumpets and fanfare about them extending the sponsorship. I sure hope they do, because Outlaws gives Orielleys lots of good exposure!
As most that pay attention know, Masters filmed ONE session of Wisner, and packed up and left because they didn't get paid on arrival as agreed. And there haven't been any more showings of that one session. I'm guessing that is what had Wisner looking at NTPA and PPL, they could get them TV exposure, and Outlaws cannot. Unless Wisner themselves pay for it. And the Wisner folks have to pre pay Masters DIRECT if they want them to produce it, and then for the outlet to show it, Wisner must work direct with the cable outlet, I understand they will NOT work with Outlaws.
Wallace did pass some bad checks to Outlaw, and stiffed some competitors, and Outlaws covered those debts to Outlaw competitors, and is still "holding the bag" that and on the rest that is for sure. However, no matter how many judgements they get, there isn't anything there to put a judgement against. Any legal action would be a waste of time and money.
Still, need to get the checkbook away from Doug.

Re: Outlaw Mess March 23, 2010 03:03AM
I'm not entirely sure you're read my posts, please reread them, I'm not bashin Doug or the Outlaws. They have problems, all clubs have problems, I have problems, nobody is perfect.

That said, the Outlaws seem to be overflowing with issues, they are banning tractors without solid statistics to back it up (Big Block John Deere, Rolls Royce...) They allow a tractor to win the points even though they admit to violating the rules though they didn't know the rules. There seems to be some very different opinions on the financial health of the club. There seems to be questions on who “owns” the club. There seems to be a fair amount of controversy whenever the Outlaw name is mentioned.

As for it just being one or two unhappy people... I see the IP addresses, and it's not just one or two people who seem to be having issues.

The small organization comment was in comparison to my reference to the Governement. I was referencing that relative to many other organizations they are small in scale. Nine board member and 250 memebers is a nice pulling organization, but they are not big.

As for Doug, I readily admit and have admitted that Doug has done some great things for the club. I have stated on multiple occasions Doug has helped grow the organization. I'm by no means a Doug basher, but I can by no means defend some of the decisions he's made either.

As I stated eariler, if the Outlaws are in great shape and have no problems then they need to get better about their PR, because right now the club is a PR nightmare. They need to work harder on their image if everything as as great as you say.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 22, 2010 06:36AM
Chris; You are the most recent victim of the urban legend "there's no REPLACEMENT for DISPLACEMENT". Several years ago; THAT was an inarguable fact. BUT; NOW in this age of computer controlled fuel injection, rapid delivery pumps, trick camshafts, high flow heads, staged fuel and water injection, multi-chargers, and the advancements in technology of turbos, blowers, and pro-chargers; that statement has fell by the wayside; BUT; there are those out there that are in the Cro-Magnon mind set that refuse to drop their club and pickup the tazer for protection. You'll NEVER convince them that 650 cubes is 650 cubes is 650 cubes IRREGARDLESS of whether it comes in a small block wrapper or a big block wrapper, provided they are comparably equipped or somewhere close. They are of the mindset that if you take a candy bar out of it's wrapper, and put it in a banana peel, THEN it's a BANANA..........and they STILL won't believe you even AFTER you've shown them it's CHOCOLATE inside the peel, and NOT a banana. I am a staunch BIG BLOCK fan, and have been since the ice age, but, even I have come to realize that the small block of today can very easily stand up to the big block of today, and yesteryear for that fact, if properly equipped and tweaked. The only thing that you/we/I can hope for is that those people will turn their thoughts back to re-electing Yomama O'bama soon, and that MAYBE if they hear the cubic inch thing come down from Mt O'bama from their prophet.........MAYBE..........THEN they'll believe you.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 23, 2010 12:57PM
This should have been add> when hyps lorenzs &wilkens 540's started. The deere boy's got sympathy then and this is what you get 4 trying to work w/ bitchin' "Deere" boy's. B 4 U answer PPL!

BIG BLOCK JD`s Confused March 22, 2010 11:10AM
What about the big blocks JD`s ??????

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 05:18AM
Looks like retired puller has no facts on his comment but just hear say.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 02:18PM
YOU ARE EXACTLY RITE CHRIS IF THEY CANT BET YOU THEY WILL FIND SOMETHING TO NOT LET YOU COME BACK LIKE A STUPID HITCH RULE AND YES THEY DID SAY AT THEY MEETING THAT THEY WERE 50 INTHE HOLE... BUT THE KING SAY THERE ARE OLD PULLER THAT ARE NEW EVERWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 02:21PM
hey big daddy, call Dave Novak he bought a brand new pair!!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 02:22PM
I bought my old styles new last year, there are a few sitting around, but don't know how long they will be?

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 02:28PM
Fisherman how do you know how many limited pros bush will have?

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 21, 2010 02:56PM
thanks for call Chris, see ya next summer Scott hope you got the big IH ready to compete with illegal BIGBLOCK

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 23, 2010 06:39AM
After all this and all we wanted to know is when the pulls was this summer.. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 23, 2010 09:19AM
And we STILL do not know !!!!!!!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 23, 2010 12:49PM
All this... is the result of nutless carthage disciples that do not have enough balls to vote the same way on paper as you would in person. Kuddos to you! You guys kicked out a 100% legal lps tractor because he was to tough to beat. Then one of you made fun of him for the severe beating he took at gordyville. You guys should be lucky Christopher is such a good sport and can laugh at all of you trying to belittle him. This brings me to my next point,what are you going to do when there is another tractor that just can't be beat. How are you going to ban an international that is 100% legal and not a ROBERTS CUSTOMER? Good luck to anyone that pulls outlaws and is not a Roberts customer you are going to need it!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 02:57AM
All of this was done not so just any big block could run with the outlaws, they all knew ritter had a new one coming out for next year and they were scared of it so they had to do something fast.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 05:53AM
This has got to be the best Outlaw off season ever! It for sure has been the most drama filled winter that I can remember. Love the sad show that has put on all winter on this site. Just whish that half of these voices and opinions could be herd through out the pulling season. Iam sure we all can't wait to see what this year will bring on the track. Hopfully it will be as good as this winter was. I am just curious to know something? Where would we be if the outlaws doesn't exist in a year? Will someone then step up and let there voice be herd? Who is the answer for the problems that face the Outlaws? Where will you all pull if this show suddenly stops? When will someone challenge the Outlaws instead of switching organizations? If were so bad then explain to me why there is so much chatter on this site all winter long? Explain to me why there is a waiting line for néw events every year? Does this all go away when... You can finish the rest.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 10:50AM
WHEN it all falls in a pile, Iowa Tractor Pullers will handle all the Ia, Neb., South and North Dakota stuff, and maybe venture into Minnesota.
Missouri, well there are already 50 bazillion groups there and interest in becoming an NTPA member state.
Wallace will buy the LLC (with another bad check) and handle all the rest of the south and take over Colorado. Promise and not deliver TV coverage (again).
"Losing" Outlaws will be like pulling your finger out of a full swimming pool, not noticeable at all. Lots of other good hard working folks to do the work.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 10:57AM
The first thing that has to happen is get rid of de-king, then the organization can and will flourish once again.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 01:44PM
I'd agree, IF the debt wasn't growing exponentially!!
-30 grand actual last year, ballooned into over -70 grand (ACTUAL) this year, (so far). I'm not so sure they can absorb more debt. LLC or not.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 02:35PM
I don't get it! Everyone says the debt is growing and the organization is going south and things will be better when the King is gone. I have yet to here who is going to step up and campaign to take over the "Outlaw's". Is it going to be the membership? Who is going to buy Doug and Dennis out at this point out? Lot's of their own personal money involved don't think they are just going to walk away from this with out trying to get it back. To me there are several things that need to happen and none of it starts here or involves eliminating Doug.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 02:39PM
I appreciate all the concern for the future of my pulling career or lack thereof, however, I do not recall ever having been a member of the Outlaws Association nor did I plan on joining this year. I truly enjoy the commoratory of my local organization MSTPA. This brings up another point of interest......the word association can have many meanings including "a group", "cooperative people working in an interest of the whole (group)", "a formation of people with the same interest" etc. I find it ironic you can call yourselves an association. Although we can agree you are a group of people with the same interest, you certainly are not working for the best interest of the entire "organization". You simply think about yourselves individually. The concept of creating rules, (even if you are breaking the rules of your bylaws to do it) in order to boycott a single tractor or a group of tractors? Has does that benefit anyone. It might benefit a member of that individual class by ensuring additional wins, but it hurts the organization as a whole. As I see it you definitely lost membership $$ of potential pullers, you have lost potential gate fees (I know I have at least 4-5 people that travel with me to all pulls), you have lost potential food/drink $$ and you have lost competition that could have ensured a good show. That is the minor concerns, the major concern is that you have dragged your organizations name through the mud with all the drama, attitude, whining and immaturity. You would have really been better off just letting everyone pull with the same rules you each joined with and called it good. The more I think about it, the more I believe you are not an organization at all. There are certainly more appropriate words to describe your "group" ex. clan, clique, sect. Do you know the definition of a cult? Allegiance to an idea or commanding personality. The idea of a cult is to ward off anyone or anything that may not conform to that idea or may differ with the commanding personality (leader).

I would like to once again state that this is NOT my battle, I am not a member or obviously will never be. I wish I could say that I am grateful so many people took such interest in my life and created all this non sense just for me but I am not (lol) . I wish for each of you that created this fiasco.... find the confidence and diginity you so lack.

Austin Ritter, 660-238-7629

-Hawkeye Express Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All of this was done not so just any big block
> could run with the outlaws, they all knew ritter
> had a new one coming out for next year and they
> were scared of it so they had to do something
> fast.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 04:04PM
As Austin said, build to the rules. There is a bore center limit in that class and big block john deeres are over the limit. Either pull in one of the other 4 outlaw classes that allow big block john deeres or pull elsewhere. These rules are locked in for 3 years and this class will will do good because of the rules now in place for fair competition. Yes, this year Outlaws will lose 2 big block tractors in this class, but in the long run this will make the class have a lot more tractors in the future with multiple winners. Otherwise you will have a class of 5 or 6 john deere big blocks and the rest will pull in another class or another association. Time will tell but in 3 years lets see who has the most tractors, most multiple winners, OTTPA, MSTPA or ECMTPA.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 05:49PM
You make no cents, you mean its fair to run a big block deere in the other classes but the 4.1 class it's not? NTPA-PPL-and many other associations have no problem with big block deeres .Just because chris came out with a good running 6030 , had very good passes down the track, won what 5or 6 pulls they decide to outlaw him. You tell me were the fair competion is in that.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 12:07AM
You need to reread your post, or take your meds because you make very little sense. Obamma would be proud of your dialogue, however real people with common sense aren't! Outlaws only put the bore spacing limit in when they realized the Neb bigblock had 4,875 cylinder diamenter's. If the other competitor's in the class were smart enough to weight their front axles we wouldn't be having this 4.1 discussion. As for OTTPA being multiple thousands in the red well that'a another story. Outlaws lost a chance of having an national caliber class with the 640/4.1 rules by adopting the stupidest couple of rules ever invented by a pulling asso. (bore spacing, antique tires) !Sad So now in 2010 they will have their 4-6 regulars most events and the promoters and fans will never know what they are missing, too bad really if you think about it .

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 12:19AM
ECMTPA will have the most different winners. And bore center does not make any advantage unless you are running a huge bore withe no cubic inch limit. All 4.1 classes have a 640 ci limit,so someone explain to me how a larger bore center is unfair. I agree outlaws could have a couple different winners. But the main thing that we see is whiners. I thought it was great when the outlaw cult leader convinced all his customers that no one can beat the 6030 and that next year there will be more,then the followers decided that they need to ban big blocks so they had insurance to win. That is what makes fair competition,keep it to where it is Roberts machine customers pulling against Roberts machine customers only. No need to spend money in the off season, just kick out anyone that doesn't do business with Roberts.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 03:59AM
Austin, Sounds all to familiar! I know where you are coming from. i dont know which org will have the most winners but it seems to me like the one with the most entries has the most potential winners. I would go to the pull with the most entries because i think i would see a better show. OTTPAR- Outlaw The Tractors Pulling Against Roberts. chad

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 04:21AM
chad domann Wrote:
> Austin, Sounds all to familiar! I know where you
> are coming from. i dont know which org will have
> the most winners but it seems to me like the one
> with the most entries has the most potential
> winners. I would go to the pull with the most
> entries because i think i would see a better show.
> OTTPAR- Outlaw The Tractors Pulling Against
> Roberts. chad

OTTPAR- Outlaw The Tractors Pulling Against
> Roberts. chad..........that's a good one................if that doesn't tickle a few funny bones........nuttin' will

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 04:54AM
One thing familar with all the post from these different whinners.. They have been all been kicked out of outlaws before or they do not get to pull in a class with a unfair advantage. Domanns been kicked out twice so dont expect them to say anything good about outlaws. Mients has been kicked out once and now does not get to pull with a advantage so dont expect him to say anything good about outlaws. Ritter was chopping at the bit to be like Mients and get to pull with an advantage and his bubble got burst so now he can beat up on MSTPA for about $300 to win instead. Dont expect him to say anything good about outlaws. A course they can all blame it on Doug, the President, the King, the choosing one, the turbo kick back man, the insurance kick back man, the big salary man, etc. Yet in all these cases the the board or the fellow pullers voted them out. The outlaws will be better off without any of these losers. Doug gets cruxzified on here all the time, even from the webmaster that does not have a clue what goes on in outlaws except for stories from some of these losers. Doug was going to ruin outlaws with his box turbo, fuel and water in super farm class. Doug was going to ruin big pro stocks with his turbo restrictions. Limited pro stock was not going anywhere with all the rules for fair competition and cost restrictions. Light supers were dead without going components, overhead cams, etc., Dougs big pay raises was going to be the end of our promoters and the outlaws had priced themselves out of buisness. Now guess what ALL CLASSES ARE DOING THE BEST THEY HAVE EVER WITH THE BEST NUMBERS IN EACH CLASS. PROMOTERS ARE MAKING MONEY AND THERE IS A WAITING LIST TO HAVE AN OUTLAW PULL. 95% OF THE PULLERS ARE HAPPY AND LIKE THE RAISED PURSE AND RULES. GET OVER IT OUTLAWS IS DOING JUST FINE.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 05:25AM
another pu$$y with no name! name one unfair advantage that we used to have??? oh, it must have been the huge 585 CID that we were running with our high-output flat tappet cam. sorry i forgot about those secret weapons. sorry, but doesnt it only seem like those who win get ousted or have rules changed to slow them down after they stayed within the confines of the rules building thier equiptment? at least the people that you mentioned (me, jake morgan,austin ritter, and chris meintz) arent afraid to let people know who we are. otherwise you are just spineless!!! have a good day, CHAD DOMANN< thats my name!!!!!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 05:26AM
Loser? Grow up, and quit acting like a 10 year old. Enjoy your colt, and all of your butt buddies. Why won't you dnyo the unfair advantage? If I would have been over cubed you all would have just kicked me out for a year and got back all of my prize money, and there would have been no unfair advantage. And there would still be big blocks pulling in the outlaws. Just so happens I got an extra $500 bucks to boot, but jokes on me, don't get to pull with the outlaws anymore, and to be honest im glad for that because who wants to be around a bunch of babys who couldn't handle getting beat.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 05:38AM
WOW! These losers must not have nothing better to do than wait for someone to post on here. What responses. On the lighter side of things some good ones were left off. Jake called Roberts Goliath, Dictator and Obamma, but the best has to be Ritter. He clames Roberts is now a cult leader. Enough said this is now the National Enquierer of the pulling boards. The Feedback page should be renamed the gossip page. ATTENTION, ATTENTION , ATTENTION: (This board is for entertainment purposes only). Must be raining out west again, look for Austin to chime in anytime.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 07:21AM
I cant wait till the fields get dry no more dumba$$e$ on here anymore

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 26, 2010 04:40AM
Thanks for you excellent (but failed) attempt to twist my words. My references to those individuals was in making an analogy regarding certain situations and instances in the Outlaws organization.

I think you should reread my posts.. if you still don’t understand an analogy you should check your local free library and discuss the topic further with the librarian.

Let me give you one last example – Pulloff.com is the pulling worlds version of Fox News. Now I don’t’ think anyone would think that I am calling myself Rupert Murdock. Or saying this page is as big as Fox News… simply that we are a news outlet for this sport. On a side note, we’re not the only outlet Pullingworld is analogus to CNN, Pulling Depot… MSNBC, Eastern Extreme… Headline News, … or something like that. There are lots of sources to get your news. Oddly the Outlaws continue to make some very heated news in this motorsport

That’s the great thing about how an analogy works, you reference a situation with similar characteristics. But you already knew that, you just wanted to twist things, better luck next time.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 09:10AM
To me u are knowledgeable about the ottpa. So if i may i'd like a few answers to some questions i have.

1. In regards to the big limited prostocks. How many new tractors have been built to run ottpa since the 4.8 rule was adopted?

2. How many "new ottpa" limited (4.1) pro's will there be this year with names of owners.

a. How many new ECMTPA (4.1) pro's will be out this year?

3. Who's decision was it to crown the superfarm champ that admitted to "not knowing the rules" and unknowingly broke them all season? Would this qualify as an act of fair competition?

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 12:47PM
Sounds Wrote:
> To me u are knowledgeable about the ottpa. So if
> i may i'd like a few answers to some questions i
> have.
>
> 1. In regards to the big limited prostocks. How
> many new tractors have been built to run ottpa
> since the 4.8 rule was adopted?
>
> 2. How many "new ottpa" limited (4.1) pro's will
> there be this year with names of owners.
>
> a. How many new ECMTPA (4.1) pro's will be
> out this year?
>
> 3. Who's decision was it to crown the superfarm
> champ that admitted to "not knowing the rules" and
> unknowingly broke them all season? Would this
> qualify as an act of fair competition?

1. None
2. None 2. (a) 20 something 3. A realdumass , yes to a realdumassBouncingEye PoppingGrinningSpinning

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 02:18PM
He is scared he will have to pay for that fancy concrete job Ritter did and didn't get paid for

Fair Competition March 25, 2010 02:52PM
The King's examples of fair competion:

1) Allow One Bad Apple to get points champion money even though he ran illegal water knowingly

2) Allow father in law to drive out of bounds prior the the 300' mark and still place with money

3) Allow All Business to run an aftermarket cylinder head all season long without penalty

4) Allow Boiling Point to swap pull position with brother All Business on multiple occassions so Boiling Point would only have to run once due to engine failure possibilties the might have mess up his points championship

5) Charge the same price for membership for all class members even though some classes only have 5 hooks a year compared to 20+ for most.

I am sure I have missed many other great examples, but all of these actions are put in place to allow multiple winners in every class so we can get new tractors to build in the future to make the outlaws even better then the best association known to pulling worldwide. Thank you for your time and can't wait to see ya this summer!!!!!!

Re: ? for mister know it all March 25, 2010 03:09PM
What do the other pullers of that class say about that?

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 03:16PM
who won gordyville is he one of the new competitors in the 4.1 class?

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 26, 2010 12:01AM
Your asking about Rod Knott, his new tractor the "binder gleaner" is supposed to hook a few OTTPA events and a few ECMTPA also.Smoking

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009