August 13th and 14th- Sioux Falls, SD
August 18th- Des Moines, IA
August 20th and 21st- Wisner, NE
August 27th and 28th- Jefferson City, MO
September 4th and 5th- Nebraska State Fair
September 11th- Dell Rapids, SD
September 14th- Spencer, IA
September 15th- Kansas State Fair

Hope this helps you with the shedule problem.

Sincerely,

Mark Ulmer- driver of IH 1086 "Lost" DSS and CaseIH 7130 "The Weapon" LSS

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 23, 2010 03:58PM
thank u mark for the schedule does the west leberty IA pull have superfarm??

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 12:38AM
West Liberty classes are mod - 2wd - dss .

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 02:39AM
In the DSS there will be? 6-7
In the Mod there will be? 4-6
In the twd (I assume state) 2-3

12 to 16 hooks and we call that a show. I bet if a super farm showed up, he would be in the top 3 in the DSS class

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 23, 2010 04:37PM
Mark your alright nomatter what the hell your driven. Good answer to the ? . Thank You. CRAZAYHORSE!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 12:51AM
Thank,s Mark, I talked to Doug last week and he said some of those events on that schedule has changed. He thought the schedule would be complete in 2 weeks so probally sometime next week we should know the final schedule. I asked him why they havent posted it on the website and was told that in the past when they posted the tentative schedule on the website someone will print it off and then show up at the wrong place or time. Has happened the last 2 years and he has recieved calls from unhappy fans that where at an event and Outlaws were not there or it was the wrong date.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 01:23AM
So, did the KING start that story with "Once upon a time" ????
I'm sure you believed him.
The REAL reason is, at this point, the L'ville presented schedule is a fairy tale itself.
Most will stay on, but there is fluff there.
3 classes at West Liberty? No wonder Outlaws saved them money. I bet the DSS isn't a state class! I bet at least one of those is,,,,,,

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 02:15AM
You guys need to give it a rest. Outlaws will have a great schedule and great pay as always!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 02:20AM
Thanks Mark for the info. Risky Business.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 02:43AM
Always happy to help!!

Mark Ulmer

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 09:11AM
Mark,

Will the classes for the pulls in Texas be the same as last years? Thanks for coming down to Texas. It would be nice to have some of your northern pulling friends come down here.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 24, 2010 02:10PM
Outlaw will release the up to date schedule next week. Bob you are thinking Curt and Craig. He was down there with his Mod Sweet Pain. We pull two international super stocks.

Mark Ulmer- Driver of IH 1086 "Lost" and CaseIH 7130 "The Weapon"

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 02:40AM
I can tell you as of right now the LSS are planned to go to Texas and not the PS so maybe Mark can come dowm with the little tractor. If they get some of the tractors to come down from up north it will be a great class as long as most of the southern tractors show up. I know that Bowles is up and running and that Jim Lindley has got his tractor all redone and should be in top notch running condition. Shoud be a great season for the LSS.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 07:47AM
Hey Derek are you the Derek with the Deutz . If it is that means we will get to see you there also. Was told that taylor canceled lss class but Whitewrihgt was still going to have the lss. Will we get to see the deutz at Diamond?

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 02:33PM
If it IS the Deutz dude, he will still have PLENTY of time this season, cuz it will not be done in time for this season. Maybe Diamond 2011.
Then component lss will be legal in Outlaws in 2012 or whenever his last payment check clears the KING's bank.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 25, 2010 03:35PM
Quit trying to stir crap up. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say nothing at all.

Tyler Ulmer

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 26, 2010 02:21AM
Lemme give you a lesson young un.
LIFE isn't FAIR!
Sometimes FACTS are not "nice".
DEAL with it!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 26, 2010 02:33AM
I know thats true but just keep it to yourself.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 26, 2010 05:42AM
I guess no one cares about our promoters reading all this garbage, I for one will be glad to see field work get started so everyone has something to do other that grip about Outlaws, if anybody can do any better than Doug and think that no one will bitch about them then just hop right to it and offer to take the job yourself.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 26, 2010 06:46AM
Its a shame that people have to bash an organization that is designed to be recreational. I understand that pullers have a fair amout of money involved. But to start bashing and not have a suitable solution to the problem all u become is part of a problem. If u dont like how things are go pull somewhere else. If u want to see things get better get involved. Run for a board position. Voice your opinions in a respectful manner. You catch more flies with honey. Crying over spilt milk never solves anything. This message board is far from the place to try to solve a problem. Hearing some of this BS sometimes makes me ashamed that i am a fan. Of course i dont have a place in this argument. But i am a witness to how cruel people can be. Tractor pulling is supose to be entertainment. Fun and competive. Not cut throat. Its hard to imagine how people treat their neighbors and fellow sportsman. It is indeed a shame. No one is perfect. But to point fingers is far more tragic. I say be part of the solution not part of the problem. This of course is just my humble opinion. I am only a fan and i dont have an investment except my gas and time i spent to attend pulls. Thanks Ed Vinkemeier South Haven MN.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 26, 2010 07:24AM
Ya figurer please sign your name. I would love to see it. You see everyone else does but you. By the way. The name is Tyler not Sonny.

Tyler Ulmer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2010 07:26AM by AC WD45.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 26, 2010 04:20PM
So, Kathy, how do you like hooking so much for STATE money?
Ever notice DSS NEVER has to hook for state money ??
I bet you are just FINE with that aren't you??
And as far as running for the board, ask Wayne, and Randy and Norm how that is working out for them ,,,,,,,,
I can't wait to hear that answer !!!!!! (cuz I already KNOW how it is NOT working). Pucker up and blow the sunshine, but it will come out B.S.
Tyler, sonny, same question on the light SS,,,,, welcome to the 2wd, 4wd outcasts state money club. At least one tractor will always be hooking for good money. But Uncle Curt and cousin Craig can't say the same,,,,,,
How is the view of that sand???

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 27, 2010 01:23AM
We only hooked 4 times for state money last year and 18 times for region money, It's the pullers choice to go to the state pulls or not, we chose to go to the close ones because they were for Iowa points, and I never said that there wasn't any problems with Outlaws, but no one else seems to want to step up and take it over. Randy was Pres. of Iowa pickup pullers years ago and dealt will the same thing, no matter what you do right or wrong it's never right.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 26, 2010 08:55AM
Why don't you listen to your own advice sometime?

All of the whining and crying on here gets a little old.

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 27, 2010 09:19AM
To answer Tylers' question. I don't know if we will make it to Diamond but we are planning on it. My work load is full and don't know if will have enough time to finish it up. Not much left on it but still waiting on a cam. If we get the cam we should be ready and yes we will probably make the trip down south. Now to whoever is calling themselves figurer, don't you ever go to talking crap about me. You don't know me and I don't you, so if you want to discuss something with me I will be at Diamond at the pull even if the traactor is not done or I will be at several other events this year so just come on over and we will have a nice long discussion or a real short one. Whatever you decide. I can promise you that there has never been a money issue building our tractor just a building issue. Try and go buy a head for a Duetz or alot of other pieces. Yes I think the tractor could have been done quicker but it is not and that is that. I wish everybody luck this pulling season and hope all the nobodys will close there traps and get on with life. LIFE IS TO SHORT TO BE SO NEGATIVE!!!

Re: OUTLAW SCHEDULE March 27, 2010 01:21PM
Don't think I insinuated there was ANY problem on your side of that deal at all.
Like you said, the BUILDING part is the hold up,,,,,, hello?, hello? See a common thread here?
I hope you DO get it done.
But now that you say it is an issue getting a CAM ,,,,,,,,,
hummmm, how many other projects in the SAME shop are waiting on a CAM ?????????
You would think he would make sure there are some different issues, instead of the same one.
Maybe engine guys are that way. The one close to me uses pistons a lot. "I can't get the pistons". And for something sorta common, but someone else in a close to him zip code, can order some one off, "special order" pistons and have them in less than a week. Maybe engine builder guys aren't very original with excuses, they find one they like and use it. A LOT. Must think people do not talk to each other,,,,,
Here's hoping you actually DO get your tractor, and it runs/hooks really well.
Then Outlaws can make components legal in light SS next fall.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009