Real Farm Stock Rules March 28, 2010 12:12PM
Where could i find some farm stock rules that are pretty universal. Yea i know everwhere is different and there is a lot of bickering going on right now, but does anyone have a good link where i can go and get rules that will keep me half way inline with everywhere. Im looking more at drawbar height and length and stuff like that. Thanks

Re: Real Farm Stock Rules March 28, 2010 03:19PM
Take a look here- pulled with this group once last year, and I like thier rules. Good luck.

[www.geocities.com]

Re: Real Farm Stock Rules March 29, 2010 04:39AM
Try under the rules pages here. Hope this helps. [www.nwpapullers.com]

Re: Real Farm Stock Rules March 29, 2010 09:54AM
Last year we started a 2600rpm farm stock class and i think that it worked well. They have to have working pto and rockshaft theres a 200 hp limit and the tractors have to have the stock pump and turbo. NO SPEED LIMIT One of the reasons this class worked so well was we also started 3000rpm 2 hot 2 farm class it gave the guys who wanted to play a place to play and let the guys who still want to farm with there tractor a place to just have fun.

Re: Real Farm Stock Rules March 30, 2010 03:17AM
Low Budget Puller is on the right track: if you want a farm class, make a too hot class for the rest. Typically pulls run either 18 or 20 inches from axle to pulling point on hitch, and 20 inches high. Some require two of the three (3-point, hydraulics, pto) to be there and working. I am against requiring a 3-point as I have an 806 row-crop with factory 3 pt delete.

Re: Real Farm Stock Rules March 29, 2010 10:09AM
There is a udated ifpa site it is www.pullifpa.net, first hook is june 12 at menden fair grounds at noon tech at 10 and later that night will be pulling at mexico mo. Great group of guys to pull with. Hope to see you there

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009