Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 11:48AM
I read an article in the newspaper recently and it referenced a book, "The Baseball Fan's Bucket List:162 Things You Must See, Do, Get, and Experience Before You Die." I thought this would be a great topic for the Pulloff Feedback page. This forum has members of all ages and various involvement in the sport(announcers, promoters, photographers, videographers, fans, drivers, crew members, ect.) I can't wait to see some of the ideas posted. You can post something you've been to or done before and/or things you hope to do in the future that you think fans should experience. The ideas are limitless, it can be an event, involvement in the sport, anything you think a fan should experience at least once in his life. I started this same topic on a dirt modified message board and there's been some great ideas posted. I'm hoping everyone will find this interesting and useful. Have fun with this.....

Ok so here is:

A Pulling Fan's Bucket List

I have to get to Bowling Green!!!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 12:16PM
Someday I would like to be the guy that people call for info.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 12:17PM
-The Saturday night session at Louisville!!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 12:18PM
x2 on BG!! hoping to make it this year!! Smiling
I'd also say Tomah.
Wisner, Nebraska. (done those 2, highly recommend them).
Louisville. Went for 12 or 13 years straight, missed past few, would like to go again.
New Hampton,Ia.
Fun pit to visit,,,,, PROFAB!! Also the Peisig/Lynn/mafia pit.
Best food in the pit area,,, anywhere Gamradt's are.
Wife likes the southern food at Uncle Dave's Tavern pit area! That stuff clears out my sinuses. (Dave/Chase Richardson).

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 12:29PM
Take a potential new fan to a pull each year. I try to take someone who has never experienced pulling to an event every year. It's a great way to get new fans intersted in this great sport. Some enjoy it and some don't but it's always fun to see the look on their faces when the tractors/trucks come off the line for the first time. lol

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 01:28PM
Definitely to drive a top notch superfarm down the track!!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 01:39PM
I've been to lots of national pulls BG, Louisville, Chapel Hill, many more. But one most people don't know of is the Grassy Fork pull in Tampico,In. It's a real down home country pull with PPL national and Midwest competitors. BYOB and bring yer own hay wagon to sit on. It's unlike any thing ive ever seen. A real good time, oh yeah no admission.....no @#$%.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 01:53PM
win the lotto, sit my but in a big chair drinking a cold one while watching one son take photos and my other son drive my new super. tractor pulling photographers dream to

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 01:25PM
I would die happy to pull at Louisville, be the prince of smoke, but most of all to pull for a season overseas. Smiling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 03:21PM by klutch466.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 01:33PM
Top of the bucket list for me would be to run a light super or super farm down the track just one pass. wanna see the smoke first hand and not from the pits or stands! Second on the list would be to turn wrenches with and pick the brain of a john deere super farm owner.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 01:46PM
I'd love to shake the king of smoke's hand

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 01:54PM
Do yourself a favor and attend the Enderle Pull-Off. The best of Pulling packed into about 5 hours!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 02:25PM
Been to Endrle too. It's a good one!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 02:46PM
ride shotgun with jr collins at bowling green

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 03:35PM
Win the new 4.1 class title first year out Ne Bush Pullers!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 06, 2010 03:44PM
Things to do on my bucket list PARTY IN THE TEXAS BULLWHIP CAMP!! and asssit in finishing a bottle of that sweet purple bagged bottle of CROWN! Only to earn the rights to take a shot at the BLACK BAG that has that sweet nectar of the gods called CASK! Now lets go pulling!!!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 07, 2010 08:30AM
Drive a Pro Stock

Go to Bowling Green, Louisville and Tomah are must for every body.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 07, 2010 09:21AM
Well, I'd love to run a DSS down the track once....

Would love to pull in Gordyville, too...

But right now I'd settle for just getting my 1206 done, and having it stay together for me for a long time!!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 07, 2010 10:09AM
I'd love to follow an entire series for a year. I can't imagine how much fun it would be traveling across the country to see pulling!!!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 07, 2010 02:42PM
To hoave my own Toy Box filled with JD Green Toys.... SF, Pro DSS, LSS, USS......Cool

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 08, 2010 01:47AM
To consolidate all three major pulling orginizations with me in charge and with huge sponsorship money.A series with fewer pulls but major prize money. Then a world series of pulling at the end of the year with huge payouts to the top 15 in each class. I am much more likely to win millions in the lottery.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 08, 2010 03:31AM
You need to go to the regional pull at Ridgeland Wisconsin in September. Best fans,great after hours activities,the guys running the show appreciate the fans and pullers.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 08, 2010 04:14AM
Love to drive a mutiple engine mod!!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 08, 2010 05:56AM
Help Build and run a alky light super( new holland ) , be a sled operator, pull the silver bullet( which will never happen), go to chapel hill, fort recovery, and tomah, and the enderle pulloff.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 08, 2010 01:37PM
Finally make it to Tomah; Get one of my tractors ready in time for my home town pull (and keep in one piece) See which of the kids will drive when they get old enough. Maybe get the wife to make out in the roll cage? Na

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 08, 2010 03:02PM
Build and run a Pro Stock and/or a Diesel Super Stock on GN circuit. Get a block cast and approved by NTPA as replacement for MM that will hold up to Pro or Super Stock.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 08, 2010 03:33PM
I would like to build a ford prostock and win louisville. Everyone can dream big i guess u could say!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 09, 2010 03:37AM
WIn the super farm National farm machinery show and win the super farm champions tour points

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 09, 2010 07:01AM
i have always thought that if i ever hit the lottery for a few million,i would do something to give back to the pullers.i would approach a venue that already is established as a go to pull for pullers and fan both.i would offer to enhance the purse by a very large amount,and the number of places paid back would increase also.i would want this to be the biggest pull in the history of pulling.it would not bother me to have well over a hundred tractors in a class.something along the lines of say bowling green with a million dollar guaranteed payback.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 10, 2010 07:05AM
Good luck Buddy! I got a good chuckle reading this one!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 11, 2010 02:51AM
The giddy up go that I know has already done the three engine mod.

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 09, 2010 11:13AM
I would have to say have the chance to drive a pro stock, DSS or a lite super stock tractor just once. Just to see what it is like to have all that horsepower in your right hand and to feel the adrenaline rush that is sure to follow!!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 12, 2010 02:51AM
drive either a multi engine mod or unlimited superstock once to feel the power and feels the tires churn underneathe me

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 12, 2010 12:05PM
I would like to drive Mike Laribees kt powered chevy down the track at BG.(I know its for sale...I would have to mortgage my house to buy the turbo). I can only imagine the feeling of that thing nearly twisting in half from all that cummins torque!

Re: Pulling Fan's Bucket List...... April 22, 2010 01:54PM
driving REDLINE FEVER at the last pull of the season to win the championship beating 2 jd's and one allis by 17.5 feet in a pull-off.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009