full pull,usa east finals at bloomsburg.pa April 07, 2010 11:13AM
rick f. full pull prod. just looked at the usa east coast series finals at bloomsburg pa. your schedule stated sept. 25 with a rain date of the 26. the 2010 dates for the fair are posted on there website from sept 25 thru oct. 2. so i'm seeing that the dates for this show has changed, am i correct? you always uses the day after the fair closed for the rain date. just trying to make my vacation plans ahead of time. thanks

Re: full pull,usa east finals at bloomsburg.pa April 07, 2010 02:41PM
gus ... very observant!! YES. the Fair will run the USA-EAST "FINALS" on the FIRST Saturday of the Fair rather than the last Saturday of the Fair.

when it began to look like a rain-out a year ago, the folks at Bloomsburg had to take a serious look at what the Sunday rain-date would be. this was going to be a very difficult situation. now they are scheduling FPP for the first week-end so that the Fair would be open on Sunday in case of rain.

note that the Sunday rain-date start time is NOON due to the fact that they will still have another act in grandstand on Sunday evening. thanks for pointing this out to our fans!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009