Insurance for Toterhome and trailer April 08, 2010 01:51AM
how do most folks have their equipment insured or through which company are they purchasing insurance? We have a Toterhome and enclosed trailer that would be used exclusively for our tractor.

Insurance company tells us they push commercial insurance because we can "make" money pulling. we all know the reality is quite different so wanted to see what some others are doing to have their rigs insured privately rather than commercially. Thanks

Re: Insurance for Toterhome and trailer April 08, 2010 02:18AM
i hate to say it but sometimes its easier to tell the insurance man that the trailer is for four wheelers and stuff like that. we have used our insurance guy for years and had no problem licensing our semi and trailer as strictly farm, it should be licensed as recreational or somehting of the sorts and that was going to make it way more expensive.

Re: Insurance for Toterhome and trailer April 09, 2010 02:05AM
you dont pull or race for the purpose of making money! You do it for trophies! LOL! at least that is what you tell them. Because you really dont MAKE any money, by the time you build something, you've spent more than you'll ever make!

Re: Insurance for Toterhome and trailer April 09, 2010 06:18AM
I'd be happy to report all the money I "make", if I can deduct all the money I spend to make it!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009