new schedule update April 09, 2010 10:40AM
Looks like Outlaws has added a new event to the schedule on the Outlaw website.

Re: new schedule update April 09, 2010 11:52AM
the pull is at the "Offroad Ranch" very good vacility!! Looking forward to it!!

Re: new schedule update April 09, 2010 12:27PM
Sweet! Hometown pull for me, I'll be out there in the stands!

Re: new schedule update April 10, 2010 04:46AM
How can this be. I heard from a Nebraska outlaw board member that Outlaws was done. All state hooks for super farms, Doug was ruining everything, NTPA and other associations were doing some of the outlaw pulls. What happened! Is this Outlaw schedule just smoke and mirrors as he claimed or are these legit events.

Re: new schedule update April 10, 2010 05:56AM
looks like you believe the wrong news on this web site dont believe all the neg you read on this site . Outlaw pulling in this area has the best pulls and we as fans and pullers need to suport it if the sport is to keep going .

Re: new schedule update April 10, 2010 09:37AM
who is the board member that told you all of this??!! sounds kinda funny to me. People are just trying to stir the pot and make more trouble again just be quiet for once and enjoy the huge schedule. Just looked and saw ZERO state hooks!! Put the name of the board member on here and he can explain wat he was saying. I need to get going I have an an Apple Pie cooking in the oven

Re: new schedule update April 11, 2010 06:37AM
Randy Urban was the one. Think the other Nebraska board member has been sucked into his negative attitude towards Outlaws or for sure Doug Roberts. Heard this from one of the outlaw promoters also. All told Doug has 3 board members working against him and outlaws. Sad when outlaw board members are pushing for events to do pulls with other associations rather than outlaws.

Re: new schedule update April 11, 2010 12:26PM
So it is OK for the KING to accuse a now board member of sabatoging engines?
I'm sure you would totally agree with him if he accused YOU of doing that????
And is it OK for the KING to change rules to slow down competitors of his father in laws, just to try and keep his antique equipment competitive? I'm sure you would be just fine with that too. Matter of fact I'm sure you are fine with it if you are a small charger limited pro puller and DON'T have a BB Deere.
And I'm sure you would be fine if your class got changed from no state hooks, to about 20% state hooks, just like 4wd already was because some of "them" crossed the KING......works out OK for SF, because the KING just about CAN'T do the same to them, then there would be a proven pattern (like there isn't already?), that would be undisputeable.
How are things in your world of make believe???????

Re: new schedule update April 12, 2010 03:59AM
WOW, over 200 views and no KING lovers sticking up for him?? Sort of hard to do when all that was written was FACTS !!!!!!!
First one is even in print! and in many hands. Would make a heck of a law suit if there was anything to get.
I'm sure those with the heads in the sand (or up rectums) still think things are just fine. Any thinking person can see things need changed and soon.
To both camps, enjoy the summer!

Re: new schedule update April 12, 2010 05:53AM
I would disagree witht that statement. If the board members have such a negative attitude towards Outlaws, why would they be on the board? In reality, they are trying to save Outlaw. When Doug and Dennis "fired" Bert, Outlaw was ok in the books. When a puller went to the meeting and got the report, they knew that the report was accurate and nothing was "hidden" This year the report stated a lot of red ink (I don't have it here in front of me) Since then, the insurance co. has said that there is at least 3 checks that have not been cashed yet. Also not firgured in to the report was the money that was due to the pullers that pre-paid. And in that reguard, I have not gotten mine back yet. (I know I'm rambling so please bear with me)

Here is what needs to be done to save Outlaw:

1 Audit of the books. This needs to be done to see if the $ is even there

2 Appoint a new treasure. This would be a person that is trusted that is not a outlaw puller or related to a board member. Bert was a perfect person for that job, but I talked to her today and man she is OOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDD LOL

3 Appoint a new president. Doug, ya can't do it. Sorry you are the reason that Outlaw is in such a mess

4 IF possible hire Doug as a PR type person. Doug is good at that area, he just cant manage anything (unless it is to go to the bathroom)

5 In the audit, check and recheck everything. I'm pretty sure that the books are way wrong. I got my 1099 from them and what it said was way off of my records. This may cause some issues to the pullers because if the audit would show that a puller actually took in more that what they said, they would be respondsable for the additional taxes as well as pentalities. Press charges as needed to the people that defrauded Outlaw

6 Go forward, make Outlaw great again. Outlaw is not great. It has a group of great pullers that have some of the best pulling rigs in the world. They can compete with the best. As my dad says: Sometimes ya gotta just haul the @#$%& out and start over with whats left

7 Talk to the board members The new ones want to improve and fix the problems. Randy does also. Chuck is a real good guy, Whitey is on the fence, he needs to know how you feel, Dave does to. Call your board members and let them know what is going on. If they don't take charge, get rid of them in the fall. (goodwin is the last one)

8 Right now, there is 3 board members that want Doug removed at Pres. One on the fence, and 3 that want him as Pres. There is too many things that are being hidden to feel good about Doug being pres.

This is all based on the idea that there is a "Outlaw" The group has not operated as a non-profit in the last few years. Now it is a LLC and I can't get a straight reason why. Kinda like the Deck (bad apple) thing

Re: new schedule update April 12, 2010 12:20PM
Not a bad post, but getting down to the real nitty gritty of the situation, who would really want to be the president of the Outlaws? If the financial position is really as bad as some people say, and the accusations, and the threats of lawsuits, and all of the infighting, and outfighting, blah, blah, blah... who in their right mind want to step into that mess???????? Seriously, has anyone ever actually stood up and announced that they would like to be the next president? As a first step, somebody that a whole bunch of people could all agree would be a good replacement needs to step up and make an official announcement that they would like to be the next president at least a couple months prior to the annual meeting. Until that happens Doug will be the president for as long as the group exists. And that might not be too much longer if it really is as bad as some people say. Agree completely that an audit needs to take place and that there absolutely NEEDS to be a treasurer. I don't believe anybody has any physical evidence of misappropriation of funds, BUT there has to be separation of duties in all corporations, if for no other reason but to remove the perception of possible misappropriation of funds. Also agree that Doug is a great PR guy. He has also made some very good and some very bad decisions over the years. He has always tried to back up his decisions with statistics. Some would argue that his statistics are skewed at times to show what he wants them to show, but he does put a great deal of thought and work into them. One last thing. Trashing and bashing the organization on the internet is NOT the answer. Wild unfounded stories and threats and allegations will not solve the Outlaw problems. They only make the Outlaws look like a bunch of uneducated hicks. This is far from the truth for most Outlaw members but that is what it looks like to the world with some of the gigantic, nasty threads that showed up over the winter. The Outlaws have some really great pulls and I believe they can still be a great group.

Re: new schedule update April 12, 2010 03:03PM
As a matter of fact, someone HAS said (many times) they are interested in the job of being president. I agree, that I think he is crazy for wanting to step into such a mess, but there are a couple of people that could pull it off.
Doug is by far the BEST pull salesperson in all of tractor and truck pulling today. Especially teamed with Dennis!
I feel that he has NOT taken any money that didn't belong to him. He has spent a load of money unwisely! There is no rumor or inuendo about that, even what is shown in the financial reports shows that as plain as day.
He has absolutely NO BUSINESS with the Outlaw checkbook! It is assinine that he still has it. Even the board members he has in his back pocket can see that.
I also do NOT believe he gets any "kickback" on the turbo's that HE (and he alone) mandates, and the same for the (in my opinion) junk fuel he (and he alone) mandates gets used in SF. There isn't any "room" for kickback money with the turbo's pricing. There certainly is on the fuel, but I do not believe that of Doug.

this is a great post for everyone to read April 12, 2010 12:30PM
this is a great post for everyone to read it makes sense to look at the books and get a different person to handle the check book so everyonre can know about all the money in the outlwas. nobody isd saying that anyone is stealing, if i was i charge i would want the books looked at so people could be sure that everything is ok. if you got nothing tio hid then you shouldlet all the members see where the money is and where it went. and do the outlaws still have a board and what can they do about the problems.

Re: new schedule update April 12, 2010 07:41PM
This is off of the secretary of state missouri website ! You can't fire Doug Roberts he owns the OTTPA . Don't take my word for it look it up for ourselfs all the info is below read it on www.sos.mo.gov/ A llc. Is a member run company it can be one member or 100 members in these case it looks to be that Doug Roberts Is a one man show as of Entity Creation Date: 12/28/2009 The King is playing his court (board members ) like jestors as he always has and this no day will end up in a real court room with real people trying to clean up this mess. But if you think Doug Roberts is going to just get up and walk away think again . You all watch what happens when you cross Doug Roberts ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name Name Type
Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pulling Association, LLC Legal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limited Liability Company - Domestic - Information

Charter Number: LC1021860

Entity Creation Date: 12/28/2009

State of Business.: MO
Expiration Date: Perpetual

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered Agent

Agent Name: Roberts, Douglas H
Office Address: 12050 Dogwood Rd
Carthage MO 64836
Mailing Address:

Organizers

Name: Douglas H Roberts
Address: 12050 Dogwood Rd
Carthage MO 64836

Re: new schedule update April 12, 2010 11:58PM
it amazing that you can own something you never bought, whats wrong with you Outlaw people??????????????????????
your all LOST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you don't want to look like a bunch a hicks,,,,,DA,,,,,,,,,,,,take back your organization or start a new one with BETTER rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: new schedule update April 13, 2010 02:45AM
How do you figure this 'proves' anything about ownership of Outlaw LLC? I'm not a LLC expert but Doug is only listed as agent & organizer. Nowhere in what you copied does it say he is the sole member or owner.

Re: new schedule update April 13, 2010 03:55AM
My business is a LLC. I would think Doug is an owner if he is listed in this manner.

Outlaw News Flash! April 13, 2010 04:01AM
Sure glad you finally found the website about the LLC. If it's such a big deal that Doug's name is on the LLC and its also such a big deal to you that the Outlaws have all the debt right now, let him have it. But that's not the right attitude for any of us to have, this organization will pull through and get together after a few bumps in the road. With the new pulls coming on this year and some of the original pulls expanding it shows that the Midwest wants to have the Outlaws around. You just need to get off your sawhorse and do something positive for everyone involved instead of throwing stuff on here and complaining on & on! Just so I'm clear, it takes fans to show up at these events to make them work, and if you keep trashing this organization without all the facts, she just might go down the drain! Then you won't be happy either, I know it. If you have all the answers, call your board members instead of keyboarding on here! Better yet, go plant corn!

Re: Outlaw News Flash! April 13, 2010 05:04AM
Makes sense to me.

Re: Outlaw News Flash! April 13, 2010 06:51AM
Here is the facts on my last post about why Doug set up the llc. now if you want to go down the road with blinders on that is our chioice u just go down the road and plant corn.
I by no means am trying to put a end to the OTTPA and I couldn't if I wanted to which I don't. But the fact is Doug Roberts owns the OTTPA he set it up 12/28/2009 and he is the only organizers that makes him the owner . There are NO board members on here listed as members of the llc. which should been the case. With this being a new llc. set up on 12/28/09 it has no debt only what has been made since 12/28/09 which is one more reason for the new llc.debt made before this time is only held against the old non profit group which is desolved. Not the new llc. so the OTTPA llc. is a new business with a new owner with a new check book .
Please DO NOT take my word for it ask a lawyer after you get your head out of your corn. I would ask the board members of OTTPA to look in to this and make the right changes before it is to late . I have called some of them ( broad members ) and it falls on def ears.

Re: Outlaw News Flash! April 13, 2010 07:14AM
Which board members did you call that have "deaf ears"? Supposedly there are 3 board members fighting against Doug....Care to name names?

Re: Outlaw News Flash! April 13, 2010 03:58PM
It was two broad members that aren't named in this tread with that being said there are only 3 unamed.

Re: Outlaw News Flash! April 14, 2010 03:50AM
The KING will not work with the three newest board members, so it would obviously be a waste of time to talk to them, because they already realize there is a problem and things need changed. They are very up to speed on the checkbook issue and other issues. The rest of them need a fire lighted under their butts, or just go along dumb fat and happy with your blinders on and keep going farther into debt.
Just be happy with every entry check you write, that the increase will not help alleviate the debt, but will enhance the KING's ability to spend even more recklessly!
The friggin KING has no clothes,,,, some may have to google that to see what the story is all about,,, old parable,,,,, read it, and LEARN from it.

Re: Outlaw News Flash! April 13, 2010 11:36AM
maybe the board memebers are tired of hearing your dumb complaining a** whine all the time and trying to bash the organization and all the peopel involved.

Re: new schedule update April 10, 2010 06:47PM
You can bet your keester the Mulebarn Mafia will be there to represent NE Nebraska!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,804, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard