2010 IAMO Schedule April 10, 2010 12:13AM
Looks like the IAMO schedule has been posted! Looking forward to a great season

Re: 2010 IAMO Schedule April 10, 2010 04:42AM
How much is a event hook fee? I looked around the site but didn't see.

Re: 2010 IAMO Schedule April 10, 2010 05:26AM
That's not bad. 13 in MO and 4 in Iowa.Should be called MOIA.

Re: 2010 IAMO Schedule April 10, 2010 12:02PM
Put your money where your mouth is big boy! Why don't you pony on up and promote a pull and we will come to your town. Towns like chariton, mt. ayr, leon, grand river, osceola, and greenfield don't want to pay to play. Can't travel for free. Besides 3 mo hooks are within 20 miles of iowa line.
Step right up sunshine and bring that BAAAAAAAD MEDicine on!

Re: 2010 IAMO Schedule April 10, 2010 03:52PM
IAMO is a quality association with good, nice looking equipment. There are two many Iowa associations that are willing to come put on a show for little to no money. I know if we go and pull with IAMO and are able to finish in the top three we have accomplished something. The competitor's are fair fun to be around and as tuff as you will find on a state level. We live as far north in Iowa as any IAMO puller and haven't missed a single IAMO hook in three years and plan on making everyone this year if the truck is willing. Most nights we could drive a lot less miles to pull but the IAMO association has the best show and best pay so that's where we will be. I agree that there needs to be more pulls on the Iowa side but that's are own fault if we are not promoting the IAMO association. I just ask that the Missouri pullers support the Iowa shows in full force so we can put on the best show possible just like we would for your local show. I think Iowa is more of a roundy round state and Missouri is more of a pulling state so if you want to go have some good pulling you will be heading south of the border. No different than if you want to have some good racing you will be heading to Knoxville, Osky or Newton in Iowa. If a Iowa puller doesn't want to drive south there is plenty of $15 to enter and $20 to win Brush pulls in Iowa.

Re: 2010 IAMO Schedule April 11, 2010 08:22AM
I agree with Iowa IAMO puller, I have been pulling with IAMO for 2 years.Everyone of them will give you the shirt off their back and have helped me with any question I have,,great association to be a part of. I am a low budget puller and come in last just about everytime,,but nobody puts me down and I have just as much fun as anyone. I can't say enough good things about them.

Re: 2010 IAMO Schedule April 11, 2010 02:28PM
I don't or didn't think I was bashing anyone or IAMO. It just seems that the IOWA pullers can go to Mo but only a few of the Mo pullers can come to IOWA. Now Mr. Money where your mouth is if you have a problem with me call me. 515 988 0017.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,804, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard