Aaron Hull's JD "Out of Time" April 12, 2010 11:54AM
I see Aaron hull's JD is precommitted for ntpa

Re: Aaron Hull's JD "Out of Time" For Sale April 17, 2010 10:40AM
I heard Aaron has Out of Time for sale. Don't know if anybody bought it. He's building a new JD Super Stock. So I don't think he has Out of Time precommited to the GN. Only the Minn. Moline

Re: Aaron Hull's JD "Out of Time" For Sale April 17, 2010 10:44AM
The tractor is for sale, but we did precommit last week with both the JD out of time, and the moline.

Hey MM KID April 18, 2010 12:26AM
Are you guys getting the ol' Waumpum Mini-Mo fixed back up after the monroe explosion last year?? Also just want to let you guys know that there will be a mini rod class for you at Churnin Dirt in Richland Center on Sat. night july 24, just like last year. Jason is putting up $1,000 for your class!

Stacy Butson

Re: Hey MM KID April 18, 2010 09:18AM
what do you guys want for the deere or asking

Re: Hey MM KID April 18, 2010 02:54PM
hey stacy, thanks for the info. had a good time there last year. minne mo is still in the shed, havent worked on it, but will hopefully get it back out sometime this year.

Ryan, you would have to talk to aaron or lyle on the price tag, im not positive on what they want for it, so if i said something id be lying.

Re: Hey Ryan. April 21, 2010 03:07AM
Hey ryan if you are interested you can email me at waupum_minne_mo2@hotmail.com, and i can get you some information

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009