Is aggirl sober yet? April 16, 2010 12:02PM
Well it is April 16 and I wonder if aggirl is sober yet from celebrating the end of tax season! What do you have to say for yourself? Maybe buying yourself a new diesel pickup with a sima and a set of twin chargers. Is it pulling season yet?

Re: Is aggirl sober yet? April 16, 2010 12:35PM
techical correction.....sigma not a sima

Re: Is aggirl sober yet? April 18, 2010 04:02AM
I'm thinking maybe you have "aggirl" mixed up with "DSLGIRL". JW

Re: Is aggirl sober yet? April 17, 2010 02:05PM
ummm for 1... I'm not a big drinker, for 2.. I would rather watch Tractors over Pick-ups anyday.. and 3rd.. I'm always ready for some pulling.. but of course the farm work must be done before the fun can start! oh ya and 4th.. I'm a truckers daughter, so any line of B.S. you want to string.. well I've prolly heard it before, and know of something worse! Spinning So pick on me all ya like.. I'm used to it!

Mistaken Identity..dslgirl vs aggirl April 18, 2010 04:32AM
Hey aggirl I apologize for the mistaken screen name. I was trying to poke some fun at dslgirl and I mistakenly addressed it to your screen name. No personal attack here. My original post was ment for Cindy who is an accountant and drives a diesel pickup. Thanks jw for the clarification and aggirl sorry to get you upset. Like you I am an avid tractor fan and love those prostocks from IL.

DPS.

Re: Mistaken Identity..dslgirl vs aggirl April 18, 2010 06:41AM
Hey no problem.. lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,948, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,033.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009