The "Puller" great cover photo April 17, 2010 11:57PM
Just got my April "Puller" in the mail and the cover photo of Aaron Hulls Moline leaps of the page. The article by Bryan Lively on Turbo's is well written and for informative. The magazine in the last year has greatly improved.

Link to the "Puller" magazine

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: The "Puller" great cover photo April 18, 2010 02:53PM
Jeepers, and Fred isn't there any more.
Coincedance?
You be the judge!

Re: The "Puller" great cover photo April 19, 2010 02:14AM
it does seem like the puller is getting better, i wish ppl had there own magazine. the hook is getting more into the big stuff so maybe they will do some ppl or outlaw stuff this tear.

Re: The "Puller" great cover photo April 19, 2010 02:28AM
Now if we could just get them to do more articals about pullers and less pages on the years schedule. I would like to see them make the schedule be a folding centerfold that you could just take out and post on the wall rather then taking up half the magazine every month.
Chucky

Re: The "Puller" great cover photo April 19, 2010 03:43AM
Hey Chucky, notice the NTPA web site? They have a bookelt style of schedule, that way you don't ruin your "Puller" magazines.
Outlaws could have magazine coverage if the KING had treated Photo Joe decent. That guy has been stomped on by Tom M. and now the KING.
As high falluting as PPL is you would think they would have a weekely magazine like NHRA. Forrest is very familiar with that orginization! Oh well, they have TV. sometimes

Re: The "Puller" great cover photo April 19, 2010 05:23AM
The point I was trying to make is that it would be nice if the puller magazine took the space they use for schedules every month and used it for articials not that I couldn't get a schedule some place else.
Chucky

Re: The "Puller" great cover photo April 19, 2010 10:21AM
Then subscribe to Outlaws, or PPL's magazine then !!!!!!!!

Re: The "Puller" great cover photo April 20, 2010 02:23PM
I couldn`t get the link to work.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009