Gottman Toys-Radical Red April 18, 2010 11:40AM
Sure would be nice if we got our Radical Red, since they were suppose to be in Feb-Mar. Almost May already cmon whats the problem. Never had problems like this before with Danny.

Re: Gottman Toys-Radical Red April 19, 2010 12:13AM
Do you know if they are making any more new ones. Like maybe Red Gambler, Elnino, Sandhill Binder, Kavan's Magnum Force. That would be nice.

Re: Gottman Toys-Radical Red April 20, 2010 05:54AM
Why would they be making any new one's when they can't even get these out on the right time. (9600-Radical Red)

Re: Gottman Toys-Radical Red April 20, 2010 07:36AM
Sure hope they do the original red gambler it was the prettiest......Grinning

Re: Gottman Toys-Radical Red April 20, 2010 12:34PM
Re: the toys, I take some of the blame for them getting built later than promised, We were very fussy with the paint color and the overall detail of our toy,I for one did not want this to go into production until I was completely satisfied with it!!. with that said, the Chinese New Year fell into place as they were to start production, the chinese take 1 month off at that time so the toys were set back at least 1 month, So hopefully they will be here in May Any questions feel free to e-mail me @ radiclred@aol.com Jim Schaendorf 04/20/2010

Re: Gottman Toys-Radical Red April 21, 2010 03:39PM
Thanks for the update and paying attention to detail Jim. You gonna run a full Ntpa schedule again this year?

Re: Gottman Toys-Radical Red April 22, 2010 12:05AM
No not really, we are going to start in LaPorte on 06/26/10, Then we plan on going to some GN pulls as well as all of the state pulls again. Got alot going on this year on the FARM (first priority) Thanks for asking. Jim

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009