Pump drive mandrel needed for ATI super damper April 19, 2010 04:27PM
Does anyone make a pump drive mandrel for an ATI super damper (ATI part #917361) for a IH 400 series?

Thanks!

Re: Pump drive mandrel needed for ATI super damper April 20, 2010 12:20AM
Check out Peterson Fluid systems, they may make what you are looking for. If they don't list it you might want to give them a call, they make a very good product.

Re: Pump drive mandrel needed for ATI super damper April 21, 2010 12:10PM
I run a big block chevy, I had a moroso mandrel and ati damper , going off memory i cut the ati to accept the moroso mandrel, Mine was also pinned with 2 roll pins , we drilled 2 holes for that.

Second option, Jones products knows his stuff. came reccomended by my engine builder, Very prompt on service. he had multiple pulley's and spacer's for the mandrell to get everything to line up. Maybe common to some but he even can figure pulley gearing for what you have.

Mike

Re:1" impact, (off subject) April 20, 2010 01:36AM
Hey Pat,
Didja see Northern has a "regular" 1" impact on sale ????

Re: Re:1" impact, (off subject) April 20, 2010 03:14AM
HP,

I never did buy a 1" impact......decided if I did buy one I was going to need a larger air line then what I was using, so I got the larger air line and hooked it up to the 3/4" IR impact we already had and have been getting along fine with it so far.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms