? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! April 30, 2010 02:07PM
Whats this I here about a P Pump getting second in a 10,OOO hot farm class that is supose to be limited to an a pump at Lawrenceburge Ky. tonight? If your not going to stick to the rules, then I will not pull with you ever again! Dixie Binder driver!

Re: ? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! April 30, 2010 02:33PM
to people making rules with no backbone to tell whats what

Re: ? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! April 30, 2010 03:32PM
I agree. If you do not stick by the rules then why have the class? I heard a while ago that this class was obsolete next year. Is this true Tom Mconnell or not? I need to Know so I can be prepaired for next year! You all won't tell anybody whats going on because I've tried to call and no one answeres. Whats up with you people? Hambone.

Re: ? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! April 30, 2010 03:35PM
Hambone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree. If you do not stick by the rules then why
> have the class? I heard a while ago that this
> class was obsolete next year. Is this true Tom
> Mconnell or not? I need to Know so I can be
> prepaired for next year! You all won't tell
> anybody whats going on because I've tried to call
> and no one answeres. Whats up with you people?
> Hambone, Dixie Binder driver from he?%

Re: ? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! May 01, 2010 01:18AM
The tractors with p pumps had to weigh 500 less then the tractors with a pumps. Seemed pretty fair to me. Worked out quite nice.

Re: ? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! May 01, 2010 08:24AM
The 4440 by Mark Boyd got second, so the P pump may have come in 3rd.

Re: ? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! May 04, 2010 11:44AM
I was there at the pull as well and actually part of the pit crew for one of the tractors in this class. And yes one of the p pump tractors came in second place. The way kevin put it that this pull was a trial run for the p pump tractors. Just to see if the tractors with the a pumps and rotary pumps could run with the big pump tractors. It was decided after the class that the p pump tractors would not be run in the class. Your right they cant get their @#$%& together i know that loyd told one tractor before the season started that if he came to indiana and registered for the class he could run a p pump anywhere that he ran with bob and he would make sure of it. I think that this is just a big scam just like the other organizations that tom has started. And the only reason we are still running with bob is cuz of the pay outs.

Re: ? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! May 01, 2010 08:31AM
that does not make any sence. if you want any body to run p pump with 500lb less why have a 10,000lb class why not make it a9,500lb class but the rules say a pump 10,000lb class so they should back what they going to say up or a puller should had protest.

Re: ? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! May 01, 2010 09:40AM
Its Tom Mcconnel. If a super farm wanted to run the hot farm class he would be more than welcome as long as tom gets his money it dont matter. Ohio river valley has a hot farm class this year. They dont have a lot of hooks for them so far but Im sure if everybody would come support them at what hooks they have they will have more next year, and have a decent place to go pull in the years to come.

Re: ? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! May 01, 2010 11:55AM
How did the 8500 pro farm class shake out

Re: ? about pump rule with Bluegrass pull! May 01, 2010 03:42PM
fred some new guy won that class that had a picture on the side of his tractor called dakota's white line. red rock got 2nd revison 3rd. that was the best class all night.

Re: May 01, 2010 10:59AM
i heard p pumps pulls did not count

Re: Re: May 01, 2010 01:08PM
I also thought it was 470 cube limit!!!

Re: Re: May 01, 2010 01:32PM
Who was over 470 cubes??? Sure wasnt one of the 2 tractors with p pumps.

Re: Re: May 01, 2010 03:11PM
its to early to point fingures on the cubes work out the kentucky and indiana rules so they can go together i like pulling across the river as same as they like to come down here its not the pullers its the mixed up info that the head of these tom keven and loyd cant get together on for some odd reason one will tell you something and the other will say different its like they people to be confused and up set its early in the year maybe they can talk with each other and work thru it and give some feed back so far nothing has been done like they said.

Re: Re: May 02, 2010 04:13AM
who is the new guy that won the pro farm class and where is he from was it a jd,ih or a ford????

Re: Re:cubic inch rule May 02, 2010 08:07AM
who said all were within the cube limit i know one that isnt so need to check everything if u are going to fuss about the obvious

Re: Re:cubic inch rule May 02, 2010 09:30AM
[www.bluegrasspulling.com]

(take a good look at #11)

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,955, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,038.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009