Richland Center, WI Sat May 15 Spring Fling Poster May 03, 2010 12:41PM

Re: Richland Center, WI Sat May 15 Spring Fling Poster May 03, 2010 03:37PM
hey jason just curious how the 21 is coming along. i cant wait to see that beast in action.

Re: Richland Center, WI Sat May 15 Spring Fling Poster May 03, 2010 10:47PM
Motor is back from Max, once crops are in, Dad will have more time to put it back together, the plan is to be ready by Tomah.

Secret video of Jamie Larse's test n tune, great video, you will love it May 04, 2010 01:54AM
He couldn't just wait till May 15th, he had to give it a try.
Click here to see the Video

May 15th Test Tune Richland Center, WI May 08, 2010 02:33AM
We will have 2 tracks one for big stuff and we will have a Garden Tractor Sled there also from American Mini Pullers

I had this great idea to drive a tractor thru the mud pit......well you see May 09, 2010 02:38AM

Hybrid Redneck Spring Fling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2010 06:40AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: I had this great idea to drive a tractor thru the mud pit......well you see May 09, 2010 11:14AM
that looks like the "sippy hole" from the old swamp races!! Was ya able to pull thru it with that IH . or did ya go get some ORANGE machine to get out??? LOL!!!

Stacy

Re: I had this great idea to drive a tractor thru the mud pit......well you see May 10, 2010 12:11AM
We got it out, but yes that was a mess, forecast looks great for this weekend for all of our events, hoping to see many of you fans and pullers this weekend.

Re: I had this great idea to drive a tractor thru the mud pit......well you see May 10, 2010 01:20AM
Just wondering if there are going to be a lot of tractor and trucks at the test and tune. Driving down from La Crosse, don't want to sit in the for 90 minutes to see 4 tractors.
Who's going to be there?
Who's going to Cuba City on Sunday?
Thanks

Wondering mind

Test and Tune Ladwigs Pro Stock is planning on coming May 10, 2010 02:21AM
I think we will have a lot of trucks and tractors there, Craig Ladwig has called he is planning on bringing the Never Givin up Pro Stock, I know we a lot of Super Street Diesel Trucks coming, rumor of some big 2wd trucks coming, hard to tell, but the word is out, especially with all the other events we have going on during the day with the mud racing, tuff trucks and and snowmobile grass drags. Weather looks good.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2010 04:21AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: I had this great idea to drive a tractor thru the mud pit......well you see May 10, 2010 03:44AM
Is Cuba City having something on Sunday? I was not aware of this.

Re: I had this great idea to drive a tractor thru the mud pit......well you see May 10, 2010 04:07AM
Yes, they are having a test and tune on Sunday, I think 11am to 4pm..
It is on the Tri-State and Fantasy websites.

Have a great week!!

The FAT FLAGMAN

Re: I had this great idea to drive a tractor thru the mud pit......well you see May 10, 2010 09:44AM
And you call yourself a farmer? Most farmers drive around the sippy hole not thru it! JK. Maybe we'll see you this weekend if things go according to plan. Should be a good time.

DPS

Re: I had this great idea to drive a tractor thru the mud pit......well you see May 10, 2010 10:11AM
I am no farmer, my Dad is but not me. See you this weekend.

Re: I had this great idea to drive a tractor thru the mud pit......well you see May 12, 2010 01:34AM
It looks like the weather is going to clear up for the Red Neck Rally in Richland Center and the Southwest Wisconsin Pullers will be there with our.... open diesels.... the 2.6 classes.....and the 480 cu. open stock gas. We will be signing up members, taking pictures for our website, and handing out schedules that day. If you are planning on pulling with Southwest Pullers try to make it this Saturday. It looks like Jason and the guys have alot going on and it should be a fun day!

Any questions call Guy at 608-632-3178

Southwest Truck Pullers Sign up Day May 12, 2010 02:29AM
Read Guys post above, hope to see you all there.

Re: Southwest Truck Pullers Sign up Day May 12, 2010 08:56AM
is it free to get in for thetest and tune as spectator

Test and Tune Starting around 3pm Saturday RC May 12, 2010 09:39AM
For those of you that are coming from farther distances and don't want to be out late we plan to start around 3pm, and if you want to still come down around 6pm we will still hold that because some of you have called and want to farm all day and still come over around 6pm Saturday night. Just promise to be nice to Brad, thanks and see everyone Saturday. Any questions just give me a call 608-604-5068

Re: Test and Tune Starting around 3pm Saturday RC May 13, 2010 07:23AM
hows the water situaion any flooding

Re: Test and Tune Starting around 3pm Saturday RC May 13, 2010 08:53AM
Nope, We are good to go, we have some standing water in the pits but we are going to suck out the standing water Friday and open up the track Friday night. Forecast looks good for drying, hope to see you Saturday afternoon.

70 Degrees Outside, Beer 35 Degrees, Finally Watching Trucks and Tractors go down the track Priceless! May 14, 2010 11:01PM
Hope to see everyone today in sunny Richland Center, Test and Tune 3pm-??????????????
Jason Schultz 608-604-5068

Re: 70 Degrees Outside, Beer 35 Degrees, Finally Watching Trucks and Tractors go down the track Priceless! May 14, 2010 11:01PM
www.hybridredneck.com to get all the details for the whole day

Re: 70 Degrees Outside, Beer 35 Degrees, Finally Watching Trucks and Tractors go down the track Priceless! May 15, 2010 11:15PM
Hey Jason; How it it go?? Get many pullers?? sorry I couldnt make it, was working all day.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009