Tipton May 04, 2010 03:00PM
Just a reminder
the benefit pull at Tipton on May 8 at 7:00pm all proceeds go to the Special LearningCenter in Jefferson City. For rules go to MMTTPAinc.com. Hope to see you there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2010 01:01AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: SPECIAL LEARNING CENTER BENEFIT PULL IN TIPTON, MO. May 07, 2010 09:26AM
We would like to see a great turnout for this event. Should be a great time.
Lutz's BBQ from Jefferson City will be doin' the cooking for this event.
I believe the kids and staff are going to be selling hot chocolate & t-shirts to raise money also!
We are going to do a 50/50 pot also!!!!!!! If we get enough envolvement we may have two of them.
Bring your family and friends along with you to support the Special Learning Center.
They are a very great group of people that do alot for kids with special needs in several surrounding counties.
Please try to make it to this pull to help support a great group of kids.
Go to WWW.MMTTPAINC.COM for more info, or call our info line 1-573-893-1000

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!!!!!!

SPEAKING FOR THE KIDS AND THE STAFF OF THE SPECIAL LEARNING CENTER-----------THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marc "Tiny" Rackers - 1-573-291-8294

Re: SPECIAL LEARNING CENTER BENEFIT PULL IN TIPTON, MO. May 07, 2010 02:49PM
When are you going to put a big turbo on that mini and show everybody how its done?

Re: SPECIAL LEARNING CENTER BENEFIT PULL IN TIPTON, MO. May 07, 2010 05:15PM
Just as soon as i can find a good sponser or find some '' spare parts''.
But of course.................after tonight i need some spare parts.
Another broken rocker arm and also a bent push rod. Sad
Hopefully when i get off work tomorrow we'll get time to get it back together for the pull tommorrow night! Grinning
I guess if we dont there is always the alternative.................Beer LOL!!!!!!

Re: SPECIAL LEARNING CENTER BENEFIT PULL IN TIPTON, MO. May 08, 2010 02:30PM
How is the poor boys green tractor running?Are there any new tractors running with you guys this year?

Re: SPECIAL LEARNING CENTER BENEFIT PULL IN TIPTON, MO. May 10, 2010 04:26AM
Poor boys green is coming around very well!!!!!!! 1rst friday night & 2nd saturday night.
There was a new deere there friday night, i didn't get to talk to them or get to see it run.

I want to personally thank everyone for the outstanding turnout for the special learning center pull!!!! Bouncing
The weather was a little chilly but the hot chocolate and the good food helped make the coolness tolerable.
We are also very thankful to Rusty Williams and his crew for doing so much work to help make this pull such a success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a very nice facility & an awesome track.

Once again speaking for the staff and children of the Special Learning Center, THANKS FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT!!!

Sincerely, Marc ''Tiny'' Rackers.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard