Arcadia, WI Diesel Truck Pull - New May 29th May 06, 2010 10:42AM
Saturday, May 29th the Arcadia Lions club (Arcadia, Wisconsin) will host their usual Tractor pull and are adding two DIESEL TRUCK classes.

8500 lb, workstock, no hanging weights, pretty much stock class and

8000 lb modified class (single, twins - largest to air 3.2), no NO2/H20/Meth, DOT tires, drive shaft loops, air or fuel shut off recommended.

$150 first place for 8000 lb class, $50 first place for workstock

They have been holding a tractor pull there for 15+ years and have a great clay track set up. Trucks will pull mid-way through the tractor lineup to keep the crowds fired up so you won't be here until the sun comes up.

Come and spend the day and evening. Great grilled chicken, carnival mid-way rides, High School championship rodeo and a great tractor/truck pull.

Contact me for more info - Paul Winey

Re: Arcadia, WI Diesel Truck Pull - New May 29th May 06, 2010 01:09PM
what are your tractor classes,payback, and what time does it start

Re: Arcadia, WI Diesel Truck Pull - New May 29th May 06, 2010 03:14PM
Sorry I'm not sure on all tractor classes. I'm just taking care of the trucks. You can call Roger Sobotta 608 323-7948 and he can answer all your tractor questions. Hope to see you there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009