E S P website May 07, 2010 10:05PM
whos responsible for the E S P website? eight month old news just dont get it. this is 2010 you know

Re: E S P website May 08, 2010 12:56AM
What type of news would you be looking for? There are several new Pictures that have been uploaded, and schedule is up to date. Season starts in 2 weeks maybe then you'll new news then. This site is maintained by one person on his own time. Not sure about you but I sure don't have much spare time to search sites let along try to maintain one or even update one. Just my 2 cents. Keep up the GOOD work Dan!

Re: E S P website May 08, 2010 01:38AM
Mercury, did you click on the news page??

Re: E S P website May 08, 2010 04:08AM
I guess some people are never happy. ESP is one of the best sites when it comes to updating results, pics, and news during the season. They have their results posted either the day of the show or the following day. I have no complaints with their website. Keep up the GREAT work Dan!!! Maybe you'd be willing to donate your time and help Dan out this Spring/Summer.

Re: E S P website May 08, 2010 04:18PM
dan does not donate his time for this website. he gets paid by E S P. know what your talking about before you post.!!!!

Re: E S P website May 09, 2010 03:03AM
Either way I think he does a helluva job.....and as I said if you think you can do better why not offer to help out!!! And maybe next time you can post your name!!! Nothing like pissing and moaning about something and not posting your real name. Sorry I was misinformed on him donating his time...my mistake.

Re: E S P website May 08, 2010 05:59AM
find another organization that has results and points updated during the season same day as the events and sometimes done before we even got home from the pulls. great work dan!......fly a kite mercury

Re: E S P website May 08, 2010 07:05AM
Seriously, I think dan does one of the best if the best job keeping the ESP website up to date, like was said this guy is on the track doing track side annoucing and driver interviews, and by the time I get home from the pulls the results are already up! I think your probably talking about the news page , the reason its eight months old is because there is no news! Cause the season starts in two weeks, I bet u the news portion of the ESP site will be updated as soon as there is news! Keep up the great work Dan! Thanks Adam

Re: E S P website May 09, 2010 06:45AM
I agree !!!!!!!!!!!!! there are few sites that keep up-to-date "news" out there as ESP ! as a fan I love to know whats up with all of you guys and see who is where and such,,,and I may not get to be there to see it but I can always keep up with stuff because they do a Phenominal job posting it quickly.. GOOD JOB !!! and yea its still kindof Off season right ? LOL and ........ just because he gets paid does'nt mean he gets paid well,, the promoters and consession guys get the real coin for walking around and looking busy!!! the site and pullers are the ones that actually have to have SKILLS not just the gift to Gab..... LOL but true

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard