For Patty at Excel Sportswear May 09, 2010 02:30PM
Hey Patty, I was talking to Kevin Campbell, driver of the Controlled Chaos pulling tractor and he told me that you are making his tee shirts for the 2010 pulling season. Do you have anything that you could show us? Possibly the design of what the shirt looks like? Thanks.You guys do awesome work. Can't wait to see what Kevins looks like!

Re: For Patty at Excel Sportswear May 10, 2010 08:25AM
Yes we will be doing some work for Kevin.
However, the artwork has not been finished as of yet.

We do have other new designs we have been working on though, just take a look at the attached files. I know its not Kevin's but hopefully this will hold you over till his is finished.

Anyone else looking to kick the new season off with a bang, please call or email me. Again, we hand draw all of the graphics from scratch and get an amazing amount of detail in the design; all for no art, screen or setup fees.

Check these out and please feel free to call or email any time.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: For Patty at Excel Sportswear May 10, 2010 01:30PM
Nice work Patty. Always impressed. Any idea when Kevin's will be done? Will you post it on PULLOFF when it is?Thanks!Good Luck to all pullers in 2010

Re: For Patty at Excel Sportswear May 11, 2010 12:04AM
At this time I am not sure when it will be done.

As for posting his when it is done, I will do my best to remember. If I forget, please forgive me, this is one of our busiest seasons between the pullers, dealerships, trucking companies, towing companies and construction companies we work with.

I will do my best.

Everyone else, busy season or not, we can and will find time to help you out. If you need anything, please feel free to call or email for any pulling, school or business need you may have.
Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,702, Posts: 229,802, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard