Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 10, 2010 02:00PM
ATTICA PULL, at the Attica Fairgrounds, Friday, June 25TH 5:30 P.M. with the drivers meeting at 5:15 P.M.

1- 6000 LB. open to the world tractor and truck class ( tractors- 20" hitch height, trucks- 24" hitch height ) - $500 dollar purse
2- 8500 LB. open to the world tractor and truck class ( tractors- 20" hitch height, trucks- 24" hitch height ) - $500 dollar purse
3- 10000 LB. hot farm tractor class ( 20" hitch height ) - $500 dollar purse
4- 12000 LB. hot farm tractor class ( 20" hitch height ) - $500 dollar purse
$500 dollar purse classes= 1st - $175 2nd - $125 3rd - $100 4th - $60 5th - $40
5- 11000 LB. stock tractor class - 80% payback
- 7 MPH speed limit
- 20.8 max tire size
- stock or stock replacement turbo
- stock apprearing injection pump
- 20" hitch height
6- 6500LB. 4WD gas stock class - 80% payback
- street legal
- front bumper
- front weight rack allowed
- blocks will be allowed, but no locked or rigged suspensions
- no open headers
- no nitrous oxide
- 26" hitch height
- pump gas
- street entries will be determined at the scales
7- 6500LB. 4WD open class - THIS IS NOT A 2WD CLASS - 80% payback
- 26" hitch height
8- 8000LB. 4WD open class - THIS IS NOT A 2WD CLASS - 80% payback
- 26" hitch height

* clevis size to be 3"x3 1/2"
* $20 entry fee
* BEER GARDEN AND FOOD
* any questions or concerns you can reach me (mike swartzmiller) at mdswartzmiller@yahoo.com or 567-224-7945

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 15, 2010 04:46AM
in the stock (street legal) gas class you will have to pull from a bumper or reese style hitch.

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 15, 2010 07:42PM
What are the rules for the 8500 open tractor class. Any liability insurance??

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 16, 2010 03:15AM
sled?

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 17, 2010 12:34PM
the 8500 pound class is open and they have the same insurance they have to have for the fair, the sled will be Singer sled ( one of the palistine sleds )

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 22, 2010 12:33AM
What do you mean by the 8500 open, anything goes for the tractors.??? What about safety equip? Thinking about bringing a light pro stock down.

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 22, 2010 06:16PM
yea a light pro would be great in that class, as for safety equipment it is highly recommened. hope to see you there!!!

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 19, 2010 02:00AM
U need to get rid of some of the tractor classes and and put some of these in more people come to see the smoke if u put classes like this in i bet we could pack the fair grounds.

Work Stock Diesel Trucks – NADM Rules

The best stacked truck in the Work Stock class, judged by crowd applause, will get an award from Niki Knockers.

2.6 Diesel Trucks – NADM Rules

2.8 Diesel Trucks – Illini State Pullers

Super Street Diesel- Badger Truck Pullers

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 19, 2010 03:12AM
we are thinking about running them classes next year not sure yet this is the first year for this pull and i have seen great turnout by them classes and it is something the board will for sure consider. we have already been talking about it a little bit this year. what do you pull 03dieseldaddy?

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 19, 2010 03:47AM
only come to watch at the moment might pull my gas 79 chevy pulled a few times. tryin to buy an old dodge 12V to turn into a pulling truck i live in attica an never miss the pull love tractors but would rather see more smokers i know thats what alot of others say to. if u need anything let me know

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 19, 2010 03:58AM
i was just looking at the singer sled stuff they also have a dyno to that would be nice to do next year or if u can still get it this year 3 pulls for 50 or 60 bucks an pay the top 3 guys u could make alot of money off that id put my 03 cummins on the rollers

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 19, 2010 05:06AM
we can look into that for next year we already have a contract singed and everything is already set up for this year. you think there would be alot of intrest in something like that?

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 19, 2010 03:42PM
o most deff already talk to a couple of people that said they would love to hit the rollers theres a lot of diesel guys out there ever been to greenwitch truck pulls get on ohiocoalrollers.com theres boys out there that from all over ohio that will drive for hours just to see an do sled pulling an hit the dyno mybe next year we can get the word out get some sponsers an hold an all day thing

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 20, 2010 01:09PM
if you think we could get some good sopnsors and have alot of people show up we might be interested in running 2 tracks and having a dyno and some other stuff for an all day event, but thats all talk right now but you let me know if you can get some people very interested in all of that stuff and if you can we might just do something like that.

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 20, 2010 02:39PM
im not certain but i am pretty sure singer doesn't actually have a dyno it is a catch phrase. "palestine dyno" it takes power to pull the sled. and getting rid of the tractors would be a horrible idea. so would taking advise from someone who doesn't even pull.

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 20, 2010 03:53PM
for your info i have pulled a couple times an my family owns a super stock tractor do u pull probly not ive been to alot of pulls an have alot of friends how built trucks just for pulling will see what happins this year an ask around to see what people want beat its smoke

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 21, 2010 06:04PM
i would agree people do love smoke. you have to have both tractors and trucks but right now we are in the stages of comming up with classes to have alot of people pull and trying to figure out how we can make this pull better in the years to come. i just hope everyone trys to support it this year so we can get some good rules for everyone in place and make everyone happy and have it be a sucessful pull.

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 22, 2010 08:37AM
i agree totally theres one thing also i forgot to say to ya lot of guy were saying the track is to hard i know the good old attica clay has alot to do with it. its like pulling on route 4 i pulled a truck there 2 years ago a it was very hard then to guys braken alot of drive shalfs. ill be there with the chevy ready to pull

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 22, 2010 09:32AM
i think that is the first time i have ever heard somebody complain about having a power track at a truck and tractor pull i pull an IH tractor and a good power track is getting hard to find.

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 22, 2010 11:51AM
u dont understand its like pulling on blacktop need alittle give somewhere might be a good power track for a tractor u only got maybe 15mph wheel speed tops. figure i would get some crap on that message haha

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 22, 2010 06:13PM
yea it has been known to be a power track and the way we usually build it, you really cant change it too much. ill see what we can come up with but usually most people really like the track there, because it is getting harder and harder to find a good power track. and i dont want it to be a loose track or a wet soft track, but like a said ill see what i can do.

i hope we get a good turnout this year for this pull so we can keep having it (considering it is the first year for this pull) and add some more classes for everyone to be able to pull in. so tell everyone about the pull and hopefully everyone tries to support it.

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 24, 2010 01:57AM
i got it on dieselbombers.com an ohiocoalrollers.com toim hopin it is a good turn out also love it

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 24, 2010 04:37AM
is there any talk on them websites about it, and another thing were going to ask singer to set up the sled a little different this year so he doesnt slam the trucks quite so hard.

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 26, 2010 04:35AM
How about a few antique tractor classes (semimodified, modified antiques??)? You want to draw people begin a little earlier with some of these classes and then you will fraw even larger crowd. Greenwich, Belleville include antiques, or lighter weight tractor classes like this and it draws large crowds. A little bit of everything for all to see. A good pull needs tractors and trucks!!!

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 26, 2010 03:37PM
looking at next year, what would you suggest for them classes to be?

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 27, 2010 06:19AM
not really alot of talk b.c of what i said about the track being to hard an also the sled wants to slam the knifes in so hard a quick braking people trucks o an the classes arnt what they like to see. i hope they come!!!!! on another note i farm an would love to see tractors to

Re: Attica Ohio pull, Friday June 25TH May 27, 2010 02:54PM
yea they said something about a different set up for the trucks because i and alot of other people realize "slamming" them trucks that hard is very hard on them

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro