DUSTEM OFF PULL May 11, 2010 08:19AM
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO WILL ALL BE AT THE DUSTEM OFF PULL IN RIVER FALLS WI THIS WEEKEND

Re: DUSTEM OFF PULL May 11, 2010 12:07PM
Where is the farm at. I roughly know the area (went to school there back in the day) wanted the meet some of the comp. all the ones that are much more on the ball then me. (hope to be ready by late summer) should be good weather.

Re: DUSTEM OFF PULL May 12, 2010 06:08AM
I was wondering the same thing, will there be any tractors up there in like the super farm and limited pro classes?

Re: DUSTEM OFF PULL May 12, 2010 01:26PM
yes

Re: DUSTEM OFF PULL May 13, 2010 01:32PM
south of river falls on county road E. its one mile off of state 35, E only turns one way.

Re: DUSTEM OFF PULL May 13, 2010 02:20PM
judging by the rock in the track yesterday, i would say putt putt, all afternoon long

Re: DUSTEM OFF PULL - Iowapuller May 13, 2010 02:13PM
Hey Iowapuller I dont know where you live but Richland Center WI and Cuba City WI both have test ntunes this weekend.

DPS

Re: DUSTEM OFF PULL - Iowapuller May 14, 2010 01:20AM
If your thinking of coming from any distance I would think again. The track is horrible. Pretty much everyone with any power stays away. Rocky up hill track nobody can get ahold of with a sled that dont help anything.

Re: DUSTEM OFF PULL - Iowapuller May 14, 2010 02:29AM
Well we have a tractor we would like to pull this weekend debating where to go I guess either place is a haul for us and we would prefer to be pulling in competion for money etc. not just a test and tune since we know the tractor already runs. Well see i guess either way we will go somewhere and hook.

Hey local May 14, 2010 05:07AM
Which track were you refering to that is uphill and rocky? Cuba City is downhill pretty much all the way. I am not that familiar with the Dustem Off track nor the Richland Center track.

DPS

Re: Hey local May 14, 2010 07:17AM
Sorry, I should have specified. I was reffering to the Dust Em Off track. Sorry for the confusion. I've never been to cuba but Im sure it is FAR better than the other choice.

Re: Hey local May 14, 2010 09:39AM
is this true about your track in river falls? does anyone have any input on it who has pulled on it. we were gona come up but hate to tear our tires up if there is rocks in it

Re: Hey local May 14, 2010 01:47PM
might be better off with richland ceter or cuba city. cuba city is not going to tear up your tires. richland center is probably on a clay race track at the fairgrounds.

dps

Re: Hey local May 14, 2010 02:55PM
river falls pull track is not that bad we pulled on it for years, there is just amuch of cry babe around here that are scared of they oliver thats coming tomarrow,

Re: Hey local May 14, 2010 03:44PM
It's not the worst track, pretty level. Always welcoming any new iron!

Re: Hey local May 15, 2010 12:47AM
Better watch that Oliver today, it will be broke tomorrow... If you are gonna pull with junk, you better have a lot of it...

Re: Hey local May 15, 2010 02:48AM
no, the Oliver will probly not be at the pull, we have a fuel issue., maybe we can get it fixed be for the pull

Re: Hey local May 16, 2010 05:06AM
CSP not a Professional Pull What happend ?
You need a different announcer. No footage ?
Never knew what class was pulling.
Who are the pullers?

Nobody knew what the HE! ! was going on .

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009