fuel tank. May 13, 2010 02:31AM
I was wondering wheres a good place to get a 3-4 gallon fuel tank to mount in the stock position on a 66series IH. I need it to be a 3/4 hole at the bottom.

Thank you,

Shelby Page

Re: fuel tank. May 13, 2010 02:59AM
I spent a couple hours last night looking for aluminum tanks for my ice box for intercooler. Summit has alot to choose from including plastic, aluminum, or powder coated steal. Also found a website (www.dadscustomintercoolertank.com) that makes aluminum tanks however you want, the pictures look like good work.

Re: fuel tank. May 13, 2010 10:10AM
What i did was take a 5 or a 7 gallon air tank and cut the neck off of a stock fuel tank and cut a hole in the bottom and put in a 3/4 pipe and welded in. Made brackets to fit on steering piller and welded brakets for the sheet metal also. a little more work but cheeper

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009