Re: NE Bush Schedule May 13, 2010 02:39PM
Brian Fuhr: Could you or a board member some how speed up the "update" of our website. Would love to see the complete schedule. Tanks Darin Weers

Re: NE Bush Schedule May 13, 2010 02:41PM
Sorry, should have been a new topic.

Re: NE Bush Schedule May 14, 2010 12:39AM
Darren, I myself am not working on the website we hired someone to do that and he working on it. I know it is not the best way to do it but just a couple updates Pickrell June 25 will be a full show as well and July 2nd and 3rd Tripp SD. Website should be up soon!

Thanks
Brian Fuhr

NE Bush Website May 14, 2010 12:47PM
Sweet web page! www.nebraskabushpullers.com

Re: NE Bush Website May 15, 2010 12:29AM
Thanks Brian, Just looked at it, excellent. Darin

Re: NE Bush Website May 15, 2010 02:28PM
what classes u running at tripp with the outlaws?????

Re: NE Bush Website May 16, 2010 12:48AM
Looks like Super Farm and Unlimited Supers, maybe LPS 4.1 could pull in DSS?

Re: NE Bush Website May 16, 2010 04:21AM
I think all Outlaw up there is 4wd trucks and diesel supers. I think Hot

Thanks
Brian Fuhr

Re: NE Bush Website May 16, 2010 04:23AM
And Im pretty sure its a full bush show both nights, alot better bang for your buck that far north.

Re: NE Bush Website May 16, 2010 06:55AM
That will be a good show with both groups in Tripp.Outlaw DSS would be great that far north in Ulmer's back yard.Fun tractor to watch.

Re: NE Bush Website May 16, 2010 11:04AM
I checked out the web site and it wasnt that great, it had nothing about the classes that are available to run and no rules. I take you guys dont want any new competitors to pull against.

Re: NE Bush Website May 16, 2010 01:40PM
I kinda wondered the same thing. I kinda like the new class configuration, looks exciting.

Re: NE Bush Website May 16, 2010 02:13PM
are all tractors just one hook per event? if so that sucks!

Re: NE Bush Website May 17, 2010 01:27AM
Why does that suck?

Re: NE Bush Website May 17, 2010 03:01PM
it sucks cuz if you are going thru the effort of going to a pull its nice to get 2 hooks a night. at least it is for me. just an opinion thanks.

Re: NE Bush Website May 17, 2010 03:47PM
Go farm stock pull or antique pull, better yet, peddle pull, cause thats all two hooks a night are good for.

class jump May 18, 2010 10:13AM
Can pullers jump up in classes? Like SS jumping into unlimited and SF jumping into limited pro?

I hope so. That way fans can see more hooks at some shows where tractor numbers are down. I like the new show overall though. Bush pullers have really stepped things up last few years.

Re: class jump May 18, 2010 01:30PM
I bet they will if they can even when they voted only to pull 1 time per class {its the money issue}
if they are co santioned with another group you know they will pull in that group also on the same night..
Even though they voted to pull only 1 time.. Get it !!!! The money issue again..

Re: class jump May 18, 2010 03:13PM
I guess I don't understand what the money issue is but yes the tractors will only pull one time during an NBPI event with the exception of the LSS, they are able to pull with the heavy class. The website is still under construction and we apologize for any inconvenience but feel free to call Arlo if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Arlo & Les

Re: NE Bush Website May 17, 2010 08:04AM
Maybe I'm looking at something different than Chris and Darin. I don't see anything "sweet" or "excellent" at all. As a matter of fact it's pretty "ho hum". There was money spent?? Is it done or is there more to come?? What happened to the pics??

Re: NE Bush Website May 17, 2010 08:19AM
Yes there is more to come this just the background and format it will be in. The pics and some other new feature are soon to come. We wanted to get the schedule out. I am terribly sorry the website wasn't up to your spec's.

Brian Fuhr

Re: NE Bush Website May 17, 2010 09:40AM
Send him some new rope Brian !!!!!!
He will still complain !!!
It'll clash with his dress and not match his shoes at all !!

Re: NE Bush Website May 17, 2010 01:51PM
I'm darn glad to see a change of format and soon to be new news , rules etc. come on the site. In the off season, haven't many other web sites filled with much either. Wait till season starts, then results and points race begins.

Re: NE Bush Website May 17, 2010 02:15PM
A lot better then dougies website, all that website is during the off season is like the church bulletin with news about new babies, nephews, and marriages....But you must be a chosen one to be in the outlaws church bulletin, if you are not a follower of dougie, you have sinned and can't be in the bulletin

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009