Diamond Mo.LPS May 16, 2010 03:14AM
What LPS pullers will be at Diamond Mo. or will the late planting season spoill the first pull? red, green, orange, other?

Re: Diamond Mo.LPS May 16, 2010 06:26AM
1. knot
2. Shackelford
3. Novack
4. Wortman IH
5. Shackelford
6. Wortman JD
7. Schluter
8. Berends
9. Koll
10. no green no glory?

Good numbers. Getting rid of the 6030 was the best thing that ever could of happened. Now all the king followers have to do is get rid of the Knotts

Re: Diamond Mo.LPS May 16, 2010 07:53AM
Even though they couldn't keep up with the 6030, whats gonna happen when all the deciples (everyone but novak and knott) start to turn on eachother because they are all the chosen ones, but not everyone can win.

Re: Diamond Mo.LPS May 16, 2010 08:49AM
Starting to see the light !!!!!!!!!

Re: Diamond Mo.LPS May 20, 2010 08:10AM
I think you guys better repick who is going to be on top. If it was anything like last yr, Novak is going to put another 30+ feet on the pack.

Re: Diamond Mo.LPS May 20, 2010 08:54AM
I would say Novak could be tough to beat.Are they going to pull the old Wampus Cat LPS.Hey Keith is Frank coming back to Diamond this year?

Re: Diamond Mo.LPS May 20, 2010 01:28PM
Hey, blowaboy or how ever u say it, worry about your own light green tractor.

Re: Diamond Mo.LPS May 20, 2010 04:33PM
Is that light green tractor the one with trees growing out of it in the KING's shop?
If it is, he should know anything that beats the KING's tractors will get outlawed somehow.
We'll get a letter stating how Nebraska LPS tractors have an unfair advantage because JD and IH sent the higher horsepower ones there from the factory, and he will make up "facts and figures" to prove the point. Send out a ballot, and make the votes count how he wants them to count, because no one is bright enough to poll the folks in their own class to see how they voted and get the REAL count.
Sorta like just calling the board members you can get to vote the way you want them to, or at least SAY you called them, they will not check with each other either, they will ALL just figure everyone else got called.
Pay your membership fees and raised hook fees and shut up!
Don't ask if you have insurance.
Just go pulling when the schedule tells you to.
I know nuttin'

Re: Diamond Mo.LPS May 21, 2010 03:14AM
First of all, at least I have the balls to post my name. I just love how you talk like such a badass and how you seem to puss out on posting your name. Grow some balls or shut up. Second of all I have worked on Novaks tractor so i can say what I want. Third, I cant say if we are going to make it to Diamond, got alot of work to do in three week.

Re: Diamond Mo.LPS May 21, 2010 06:49AM
I was not being smart.I really think Novak will be tough to beat this year and if we get to go to Diamond we hoped to see some Nebraska tractors come.Sorry for misunderstanding but was being serious as I know many are not on here.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009