Castner Performance May 16, 2010 08:02AM
Anyone had a bad experience with them? My buddy bought a turbo from them that was supposed to be modified on the oiling system, and took it to a top turbo builder to look at and he was told there were no modifications to it. He figures he is stuck with it. Anyone else have any problems? Thanks, Robert Brandt.

Re: Castner Performance May 16, 2010 08:11AM
probably should call them and i am sure they will make it right.also why would you post this on here and not call them.

Re: Castner Performance May 16, 2010 09:02AM
Why would you buy from one source and then take it to another to have them tear it apart? If you thought the other place was better, buy it from them. You don't know what Castners does to make them live and neither does the other shop that looked at it. If they have a reputation for good stuff (they do) they must be doing something right. Trust them, or buy somewhere else.

Re: Castner Performance May 16, 2010 01:53PM
If you have a problem with a product from a supplier, call them directly instead of trying to fix your problem on here. Jake needs to weed that crap out on here, no need for it.

Re: Castner Performance May 16, 2010 03:02PM
If you had a problem with anyting Ross sold you, then call ROSS, not air it out on here. I bet you a dollar to a doughnut that he will go out of his way to assure that you get what you NEED and what you paid for!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,628, Posts: 229,690, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520