diesel to alcohol? May 20, 2010 12:38AM
How big a job is it to convert say, a 359 Deere to alcohol? Expense? Never converted one before.

Re: diesel to alcohol? May 20, 2010 05:18AM
Depends upon what you are starting with & what you are trying to do. Head can be drilled for spark plugs or the 303 gasser head will bolt on. The rest is about the same as any gasser into alky. You're probably going to want different rods so that the pistons can be shorter but if on a budget & not turning a bunch of R's the stock rods can be bushed.

Re: diesel to alcohol? May 20, 2010 09:32AM
303 gas engine.........you mean the one that looks anything but like a Deere engine?? Was found in a combine previous to the 105 (maybe 55)?? I didn't think anything from that engine would fit anything else Deere made. I might have a use for that old girl after all.......

Re: diesel to alcohol? May 20, 2010 10:06AM
Hey thanks, Deere Puller. I didn't know there was a bolt on gasser for the 359. Job should be a snap otherwise. Appreciate it!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009