New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 12:50PM
So, on page 15 of this months "Puller Magazine" they have an article on the NTPA's new 2010 sheetmetal rules.

Basically it states that any Pro Stocker or Super Stocker can run any legal block with any legal sheetmetal in a component chassis... so we can now "cross manufacturers lines."

How does everybody feel about this? I can see how they think it will help, but in my opinion it take the competition out of it. We run Massey Ferguson tractors, and according to this rule I can stick a DT466 under MF 8680 sheetmetal. But why would I want to do this? Technically I'm pulling an IH then, right?

I just want to see what everybody else thinks...

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 01:13PM
I am all for this rule. The metal NOT the block is what determines what brand a tractor is in my opinion.

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 01:29PM
Why am I a @#$%& retard ? The rule makes perfect sense ! They let the trucks run this rule. You can put a 5.9 Cummins in a Chevy or Ford and Chevy or Ford guys don't give a dern. WHY SHOULD IT BE ANY DIFFERENT WITH TRACTORS ?

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 01:35PM
i don't like the rule myself i think it should be the make of the tractor. i pull a ih but i am a massey & ford man myself. it could be alot of trouble down the road because of these rule change. they will be somebody that will read between the lines on this rule. or make something out of it.

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 01:43PM
I understand brand loyalty. I'm an IH/CASE IH biased guy and don't have a problem with crossing lines. Most fans and many farmers don't really care what motor and metal a guy puts together. As long as it's an IH, CASEIH, Agco, Deere or whatever brand they like on the hood, they could care less what engine it uses.

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 01:52PM
All I can say SS
I Mark Hayes am all for this Rule and it was back about 4 years ago I gave this Same lay out for these rules to the NYTPA board and I can tell you that Most all of the SS puller in the room that day had no problem.

If you run a tru Pulling tractor then there is no such thing as a Purebred.

Back in 1974 we put a JD P-pump on our Farmall 806

I was born into this sport and if you can not see past your self then you must be for your self and not the sport that has been around longer then most that has been ever been in the sport of Tractor Pulling.

Mark Hayes

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 02:16PM
Mark Hayes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All I can say SS
> I Mark Hayes am all for this Rule and it was back
> about 4 years ago I gave this Same lay out for
> these rules to the NYTPA board and I can tell you
> that Most all of the SS puller in the room that
> day had no problem.
>
> If you run a tru Pulling tractor then there is no
> such thing as a Purebred.
>
> Back in 1974 we put a JD P-pump on our Farmall
> 806
>
> I was born into this sport and if you can not see
> past your self then you must be for your self and
> not the sport that has been around longer then
> most that has been ever been in the sport of
> Tractor Pulling.
>
>
>
>
> Mark Hayes

John Deere never made a " P pump " . This rule suks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 02:48PM
I will go one step futher, If it is a 4020 it should look a 4020 and have a 4020 block or it's replacement. I think the rule is stupid. Guess I may be new to the sport. This will be my 41 year of pulling. MACK

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 21, 2010 04:26AM
I started pulling in the late 60's and believe brand loyality was a important factor for not only pullers, but also for supporters and fans. Brand loyality was a basis for many disscussions (arguments and maybe even physical expression of support), cheers from the crowd, and a reason for new pullers, tractors' and tractor pulls. It's clear that competition and performance bring in fans and supporters but I believe many still embrace brand loyality. I echo Mack's opinion and would hope decision makers don't forget our roots. Larry G. Mudd

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 22, 2010 03:16AM
WD45's gas engines were also 4 cylinder,you have crossed the lines for years

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 21, 2010 02:06PM
What pump was on a 6030???

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 03:14PM
Mark Hayes Wrote:
> All I can say SS
> I Mark Hayes am all for this Rule and it was back
> about 4 years ago I gave this Same lay out for
> these rules to the NYTPA board and I can tell you
> that Most all of the SS puller in the room that
> day had no problem.
>
> If you run a tru Pulling tractor then there is no
> such thing as a Purebred.
>
> Back in 1974 we put a JD P-pump on our Farmall
> 806
>
> I was born into this sport and if you can not see
> past your self then you must be for your self and
> not the sport that has been around longer then
> most that has been ever been in the sport of
> Tractor Pulling.
>
>
>
>
> Mark Hayes

Yeah and you BOUGHT leroy masons tractor. What the heck were you born with? A silver spoon? I can't believe you just posted that.
The numbers have been down in all ss classes for the last 7 years. When the fans start figuring out what the heck is really going on, the fan numbers will be down more than what they are now.
The fans don't care about YOU. They care about what they are WATCHING. And when they find out that THEY have been LIED to, they will be GONE.

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 04:24PM
Just like the fans are disappearing from NHRA and NASCAR!
Fans don't give a rats a$$ what is under the hood, they want a show!
News Flash, Del Worsham isn't running a Toyota engine in his car,,,,,
Those engines in John Force's Fords are only Ford in name, can't even buy one in the FRPP catalog, let alone get one in a car or truck off the assembly line.
NASCAR's car of tomorrow is a cookie cutter, make the playing field the same for everyone, redistribute the wealth, easy to tech car that can have any engine in it, and the fans are still flocking to see the SHOW!
NTPA is ahead of the curve on this one.
AGAIN.

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 05:25PM
Anybody who is for this rule is either a NTPA official that is tired of dealing with the *itching about cui and Jerry's blocks or from the seventies and still high on dope.

The one thing this rule will fix is future *itching that has been going on between pullers because one mfg (IH) doesnt have a big block. IH guys want a billet block rule or drop the cubes to 540/600 whatever. Big block builders like Lance Little doesnt want a 540 rule because IH will kick JD all day long and the bb builders have figured out how to make the big blocks stay lit. With this new rule all of the engine arguing goes away. If Larry Shope wants to go to Jerry Lagod (Mr Hypermax) for a new billet block he can do it. If Tim Cain wants to have LAnce build him a Big Block for his component he can do it. Block issue solved.

As a life long supporter and former puller I totally disagree the true tractor pulling fan doesnt care what engine and sheet metal is being used, I asked some of the top pullers if they were considering crossing brands and all were staying loyal to their brand. So I don't think this will be an issue anyway.

For the average fan the one positive thing this rule will allow for is ethnic diversity of tractor manufacturers.

DPS

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 08:59PM
Saying I am high on dope is like me calling you dumber than a hammer.
Can't refute my FACTS that fans are flocking to NHRA and NASCAR and the engines do not match the bodies. And those fans arent tech officials and aren't high and aren't stupid.
Tractor pulling fans as a whole are no different.
You must just be an old fogie competitor that doesn't want to change. Just like the albitross and T-Rex.
I bet you hate component tractors too! Probably call them modifieds with hoods.
Go sit in the corner till you are done pouting !

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules to Splainerator May 21, 2010 03:17AM
First, the high on drugs comment is a figure of speech. Second, I didn't deny that what you said is happening in NASCAR is wrong. You're right. I just don't think the tractor pulling followers whether a puller or fan feel the same. Third, I like the component idea for prostock and the 680 cui limit. The only change I don't like is cross-breeding of the brands with sheetmetal vs engine, and the pro drivers I have talked to are going to stay loyal to their favorite manufacturer. I think the sheet metal needs to match the block being used even if the pump and turbo are from Hypermax.

DPS

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 11:04PM
I am a open minded person that is looking out for the sport of tractor pulling.

All I hear is people saying it is stupid and (really adult things like @@!#$$%$##$*&^&% like that really does anything).

Show me or tell me why this rule is stupid? Lets Talk My name is Mark Hayes and I live in NY

and you are ??????????

We bought Leroy's tractor to learn from. We do not own that tractor any longer. We did this because it was a fraction of the cost then most of you know.

I have not pulled Leroy's old tractor for over 5 years.

Numbers down in the Class? Not Here..

"LIED" get real

Let's talk about My Tractor or others

1 Rockwell rear SQHD when was that in a 2wd ag tractor
2 Cat Planetairies when were they used on a 2wd ag tractor
3 Fuller transmission don't remember that one either
4 Clutch Can
5 SFI crower slipper clutch
6 Billet or counterbalanced Crank
7 Aluminum Rods I don't think so or hypers rods
8 billet Pistons
9 Aluminum Head (not sure on this I think Belarus may have had one)
10 3 turbo's
11 MSD8 system
12 Waterman fuel pump
13 Chrome moly frame
14 5 bolt front hub for GM wheels
15 Aluminum rear rims
16 30.5 x 32 Pullers
17 SS fuel tank
18 Billet Cam
19 roller rockers
20 billet valve cover
21 header
22 logs
23 sigma pumps
24 water injection
25 billet diff's
26 needled cross
27 magnesium Planetaries

GET REAL "LIED" TO THE FANS???? if that was the case just adding any of these they can say this is not OEM.

Silver Spoon for real? You must not know me. How I live. what I do and the Many family and Friends to make our Tractors.

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 21, 2010 09:24AM
As a fan I have watched the Hayes family pulling since I can remember going to tractor pulls sanctioned by NYTPA. For a while it seemed like their Iron Eagle left the track in pieces as often as it was still running after the pull. Last summer in the open pits in Whitney Point I stopped by the Hayes area said hi and then just stood there as fans asked whatever questions they could think of. Some were very basic questions which from being a fan I knew the answer, other questions were far more technical stuff that I don't understand and maybe never will- but they patiently answered each question. They did a great job of PR for the sport and are genuine and friendly folks. This may be more to their credit how they treat the fans than that for 2 years in a row Mark and the Supernatural has been NYTPA SS points champion and Kim and the Iron Eagle has been third in NYTPA points. There will always be disagreement about rules- but because you disagree dosen't lessen the contribution to tractor pulling people like the Hayes family have made. I know my contribution is in the stands and while I may have an opinion on rules I have not contributed to the sport in equal ways as Mark and Kim Hayes. Good Luck guys in 2010.

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 20, 2010 11:12PM
The rule is fine by me, I thought they should have don it a long time ago, some of the whiner's on Fonda's board didn't like it but then again who care's

Dead Issue, Jake Will Disagree, and Mark Hayes is Right! May 20, 2010 11:40PM
First this is a dead issue.

First the rule only applies to the component chassis allowed classes, for the purists out there, there is still Superfarm and Light Pro (Which I believe will have lots of color down the road)

As Mark stated there is nothing stock left about a tractor. This rule deletes any gray areas. This especially holds true for the members of the Agco Conglomeration. I don't know how a person can say they are in favor of an updated sheet metal rule but not in favor of this rule. The updated sheet metal rule is this rule. Take for instance Jordan Lustik's Silver Bullet, that's a tractor everyone knows. If we're all worried about engines and sheet metal matching don't you think his fan base would have left by now, because if pulling fans were so die-hard they would know that the Silver Bullet should be running.....wait for it.......wait for it........an 8.3 Cummins! I don't see Lustik losing any fans because his motor doesn't match his sheet metal.

Jeremy Yantes

Re: Dead Issue, Jake Will Disagree, and Mark Hayes is Right! May 21, 2010 12:20AM
I dont necessarily agree with this rule, but I do think something needs to be done for safety and durability, a earlier post mentioned the fans dont care about you I took it meaning the driver or owner, thats way wrong! The fans that buy tickets and come see say a couple pulls a year want exactly what the NHRA and Nascar and any other motorsport Fans want, they want to see high performance, and they want a "Star" to see ,such as many of our top pullers. Richard Petty wasnt so popular because his engine matched his car, he was a star! Fans want somebody to Root for, someone to follow. True there are also hardcore tractor guys, and many of them read this board, but overall that is a very very small percentage of actual fans.

Re: Dead Issue, Jake Will Disagree, and Mark Hayes is Right! May 21, 2010 03:30AM
Tractor pulling fans are generally not the same as other motor sports fans. Where as many motorsports fans do drive a car everyday, they are not loyal to a fault to their brand vehicle. We all know at least one farmer who would rather spend his last dollar to fix his red one than buy a green one..... Tractor pulling fans (in my humble opinion) are much more educated and loyal than other fans. I know when I go, I want to see a my brand beat the others. I am not there to just watch em GO FAST like I believe many nascar and drag racing fans are.
I believe the rule has the intention of trying to make level competition and make "Stars" out of a few pullers. (those who outspend everyone else)

The problem is this....you may gain many mainstream people as fans, but it will cost you many, many loyal farming community fans. (those who know what they are lookin at)

The other problem that I see is this; Nascar is exciting because of the suspense in waiting for drama to occur (crashes) Drag racing is the same, with the inclusion of world records being set. If everyone has a billet block and is less likely to break will the classes be more exciting or less exciting? You tell me.

There are a couple of other differences between racing and pulling. Fans of racing want to see which driver will go the fastest or last the longest. Fans of tractor pulling want to see which brand tractor will go the farthest. And it really doesnt matter who is the seat of the machine.

So, for those of you thinking everyone came to see you personally because you are a "STAR" I hate to burst your bubble, but put a trained monkey in the seat of your tractor and if it runs good and is the brand I want to win Im gunna cheer just as loud for the monkey as for you.

So for those you who use the nascar and nhra argument, Apples to oranges my friends. And one more thing........... How do you know both wouldnt have been better if the rules had stayed the same?

Make every machine the same and the engineering and inginuity that has been helping the weaker blocks compete with the monster blocks will dissapear. I love watching that Allis (you know who Im talkin about) beat up on them there Deeres and Binders. (and im not an allis fan!)

What strikes me as particularly funny is that a 540cu in limit in all classes would make every brand a viable pulling option. However a 540 cu in limit doesnt put money in the right pockets. And it certainly doesnt help that one color who who NEEDS that big cu in limit.

I cant wait to see that billet block hypermax Yanmar prostock. It will happen, because I know some pullers with just enough sense of humor to build it. Smiling

`

Re: Dead Issue, Jake Will Disagree, and Mark Hayes is Right! May 21, 2010 06:45AM
I DON'T PULLERS CAN BE TRADED FOR MONKEY'S

IF YOU WERE A REAL PULLER YOU WOULD KNOW THERE ARE MORE TO PULLERS THEN JUST DRIVERS, YOU NEED TO GO INTO THE PIT AND LISTEN OR BETTER YET ASK A SLED OPERATOR.

IF YOU ARE IN THE PIT LISTEN TO THE FANS AND HEAR WHAT THEY ARE ASKING PULLERS..

THE FANS ARE THERE FOR MANY REASONS.

THE CREATIONS.
THE DRIVERS
THE BRAND

I BELIEVE IN THIS ORDER

I WANNA BE PULLING SUPERSTAR! Wrote:
> Tractor pulling fans are generally not the same as
> other motor sports fans. Where as many
> motorsports fans do drive a car everyday, they are
> not loyal to a fault to their brand vehicle. We
> all know at least one farmer who would rather
> spend his last dollar to fix his red one than buy
> a green one..... Tractor pulling fans (in my
> humble opinion) are much more educated and loyal
> than other fans. I know when I go, I want to see
> a my brand beat the others. I am not there to
> just watch em GO FAST like I believe many nascar
> and drag racing fans are.
> I believe the rule has the intention of trying
> to make level competition and make "Stars" out of
> a few pullers. (those who outspend everyone else)
>
> The problem is this....you may gain many
> mainstream people as fans, but it will cost you
> many, many loyal farming community fans. (those
> who know what they are lookin at)
>
> The other problem that I see is this; Nascar is
> exciting because of the suspense in waiting for
> drama to occur (crashes) Drag racing is the same,
> with the inclusion of world records being set. If
> everyone has a billet block and is less likely to
> break will the classes be more exciting or less
> exciting? You tell me.
>
> There are a couple of other differences between
> racing and pulling. Fans of racing want to see
> which driver will go the fastest or last the
> longest. Fans of tractor pulling want to see
> which brand tractor will go the farthest. And it
> really doesnt matter who is the seat of the
> machine.
>
> So, for those of you thinking everyone came to
> see you personally because you are a "STAR" I
> hate to burst your bubble, but put a trained
> monkey in the seat of your tractor and if it runs
> good and is the brand I want to win Im gunna cheer
> just as loud for the monkey as for you.
>
> So for those you who use the nascar and nhra
> argument, Apples to oranges my friends. And one
> more thing........... How do you know both wouldnt
> have been better if the rules had stayed the same?
>
>
> Make every machine the same and the engineering
> and inginuity that has been helping the weaker
> blocks compete with the monster blocks will
> dissapear. I love watching that Allis (you know
> who Im talkin about) beat up on them there Deeres
> and Binders. (and im not an allis fan!)
>
> What strikes me as particularly funny is that a
> 540cu in limit in all classes would make every
> brand a viable pulling option. However a 540 cu
> in limit doesnt put money in the right pockets.
> And it certainly doesnt help that one color who
> who NEEDS that big cu in limit.
>
> I cant wait to see that billet block hypermax
> Yanmar prostock. It will happen, because I know
> some pullers with just enough sense of humor to
> build it. Smiling
>
>
>
> `

Re: Dead Issue, Jake Will Disagree, and Mark Hayes is Right! May 21, 2010 06:58AM
You couldn't have said it any better "I WANNA BE A PULLING SUPERSTAR"!!!!! Have you ever listened to the crowd when the announcer winds them up with the 'insert your color here' vs 'insert another color here' rhetoric ?? Tell me there is no brand loyalty out there and that nobody cares what is under the hood when that starts. They seriously under-estimate most fans brand loyalty with this rule. Nascar is Nascar and Tractor Pulling is Tractor Pulling, they are not the same, and selling shirts that say "RACE TRACTORS" (sold at a very large pull not long back) doesn't make it 'racing' of any kind. This is a sport of it's own, with unique fans.

...............do you know how stupid it sounds when someone says ' Are you going to the tractor races this weekend?'

Enough said.

Re: Dead Issue, Jake Will Disagree, and Mark Hayes is Right! May 21, 2010 07:10AM
Dont you guys think there are enough of the copycat pullers out there ; ever stand there and watch a class of tractors that all sound the same, all go the same distance , all the same colors and how dam boring it is ; this will be the same deal; everyone will get the same engine , buy all the parts to run ; just like the other guy ; engine should match manufacture sheetmetal ; at least keep one thing not - componet- and put your own magic in it ; or be like everyone else ; geeeesh

JUST A PULLING FAN'S OPINION May 21, 2010 07:19AM
I am torn on this rule. I understand brand loyalty and am loyal myself. How ever i am more loyal to the sport of pulling. Lets face it super stock is far from a stock tractor. So by allowing any ag block in it does make sence since we arnt using the frame, rear end, transmission, fuel system, or even the steering wheel. I also love to see as many tractors at a pull as possible and hate going to a pull and not seeing someone there because the thing blew apart last week and cant find a block to fix it. We do have other classes for that brand loyalty such as super farm. Heck here in minnesota we have profarm and that is my second favor it class because it represents the true look of a tractor. My most favorite class is super stock because of the awsome power and performance. Not because its red green blue orange or grey. POWER IS WHAT EXCITES FANS. Super farm is the most competive class. There are lots of numbers and most are with in a few feet of eachother so any given night someone different goes home with 1st place. Fans do identify tractors by color. But if some one told me Just one More is running a caterpiller motor this year i could care less as long as he was there pulling. As far as a fan being ignorant i wouldnt go that far. I do attend about 20 pulls a year so i may be more into pulling than some.But i do know what it is like going to that pull feeling that power go down the track. So i dont see the new rule hurting pulling. I see it making it more interesting. I know the fans dont pay the bills for building a tractor. But they do provide the reason to build the best most competive tractor. I say give the rule a chance maybe it will bring in more equitment someday. And as a fan thats what i love to see. THANK YOU PULLERS FOR THE TIME AND DEDICATION TO MAKE THE PULL WHAT IT IS. POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Dead Issue, Jake Will Disagree, and Mark Hayes is Right! May 21, 2010 10:23AM
BuckeyeLightSS hit the nail the best I think. It only affects the componet tractors, and they are far removed from stock anyway, so whats the big deal, Super farm on down will be left alone, as it should be. I like the new rule.

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 21, 2010 01:33PM
I WILL BE A SUPER STAR WHEN MY MINNIE MO HITS THE TRACK. YES IT IS YELLOW,,,,NOT 20 OR MORE GREEN OR 20 MORE OF THE SAME RED TRACTORS....

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 21, 2010 01:39PM
I don't know if Im for this rule. I like to be able to look at a tractor and know ok thats an IH its got this block and this is how it came. This defeats the brand loyalness of this sport. A IH guy with a deere motor cant really get under the skin of a JD guy now can he? I like it better when you knew that an IH tractor had the DT466, and not some JD motor under the hood.

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 21, 2010 01:51PM
and the whole nascar v tractor pulling fans...thats like apples and oranges, they are two different animals wrapped up in one body right there

Re: New Sheetmetal Rules May 21, 2010 01:52PM
I wonder if any of the "Big" aftermarket block builders are looking at this new market. Imagine getting a new Merlin or AJ block for your tractor.

DUDE... did you just wake up from a comma!?Tougue Out May 21, 2010 02:06PM
Hey Sparky, where have you been!? You are just now hearing about the any block any sheet metal rule!? WOW! It's only been the most talked about subject in the history of PULLOFF.com. I read your post last night before going to bed... and then laid in bed for a half hour lol before I could settle down and get some rest.Bouncing God love ya... you're AWESOME! All kidding aside, I like your old Massey Harris.

BREAKING NEWS PULLOFF.COM FANS: This just in... the Banter Bros have just added a sixth motor!!! DrinkingSpinningGrinning

Re: DUDE... did you just wake up from a comma!?Tougue Out May 21, 2010 02:43PM
This rule is a direct relation to the dss guys that DON"T have a engine parts supplier that currently has an aftermarket block available. Nothing will change this rule (however idiotic it is) ! Hurricane has an engine that's almost a perfect situation for this rule, it's engine is not a original IH however it will accept a Hyper/IH head with no modification. The Hurricane guys have done a great job with this rule, give them first hook and look out they can win....haha couldn't resist ElvinGrinning!! NTPA keeps taking the easy way out and consistantly never makes a hard decision anymore, they are getting weaker every year ! NTPA is the grand daddy,.......... however they may be showing sighs of their ageWinking

Re: DUDE... did you just wake up from a comma!?Tougue Out May 22, 2010 12:26AM
The NTPA was eaither to lazy or to lazy to enforce the block rule,,,,,, when they let in the Hyper Block for the IH they found it easyier to just make a rule that lets any block run. If the Hyper block was never legal this rule would never have happneed. If you don't think that fans care then the next time a truck class that is all Sassy motors hooks watch the beers sales go up. watch freedom hall when the trucks hook. can you say,,,,beer break!!!!!!! this rule has nothing to do with safety,,or more tractors,,,,or more compitition,,,,,or fairer compitition,,,,,it's to make life simple for the NTPA!!!!!!!!

Re: DUDE... did you just wake up from a comma!?Tougue Out May 22, 2010 02:51AM
Leaves more room for us REAL pulling fans to see good pulling.
You ever notice how loud the SNORING is in Freedom Hall during the SF class?
Man will you be whining when PPL and the BoB boobs adopt this sheetmetal rule.
Outlaws will not, till the KING can make it his idea. Or he is booted out of office. Wait, can't boot out the owner,,,,,,,, Oh well, this fits in well with the small charger limited pro stocks and the somewhat larger charger limited pro stocks, as well as their cast iron fat tire supertiquer class.

Re: DUDE... did you just wake up from a comma!?Tougue Out May 22, 2010 04:11AM
Wow, how predictable..........................can't believe it took you this long to chime in with your nonsense. You clearly have cast iron tractor envy, it's all you seem to talk about.

Re: DUDE... did you just wake up from a comma!?Tougue Out May 22, 2010 09:07AM
Not really, just that "you guys" are almost as easy to upset as the super farmers!
At least the fat tire supertiquers usually spin out at the end of the pulls.

Re: DUDE... did you just wake up from a comma!?Tougue Out May 22, 2010 10:34AM
Sorry, I could really care less what you think. I find you're constant attempts humorous though.

I have never said that components were a stupid idea, I just know from the research I did that it wasn't cheaper for the class I run. Would likely go for it next time around if the budget is there.

...................now cross dressing blocks and sheetmetal, that's idiotic. Just my opinion though.

Re: DUDE... did you just wake up from a comma!?Tougue Out May 23, 2010 08:17AM
you can put a new dress on a old whore but she still going to be a old whore.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,799, Posts: 230,007, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,106, Posts: 226,078.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009