Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 22, 2010 04:52AM
I was wondering who was all going to pull in the new limited pro stock and the new unlimited superstock classes. If anyone in the know would be willing to share this information, it would be appreciated.

I'm glad these pullers are willing to add these classes. Should be quite a show!

Re: Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 22, 2010 09:11AM
Anybody know?

Re: Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 22, 2010 09:31AM
yeah they know, just want it to be a surprise! Grinning

Re: Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 22, 2010 10:34AM
Show up at pickrell and you shall see

Re: Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 22, 2010 11:13AM
Ok anybody know how many limited pros will possibly be there

Re: Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 22, 2010 11:53AM
Should be a good turnout, sounds like over 50 hooks between the five classes. LPS should have between 10-15 at pickrell

Re: Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 22, 2010 01:19PM
Wow thats alot of 4.1 tractors!!! New tractors being built or superfarms moving up?

Re: Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 22, 2010 01:24PM
$3,000 purse with a good set of rules to get tractors from everywhere in the area (NW MO, SE NE) really helps any pull, no matter what group

Re: Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 22, 2010 01:40PM
Chris who will be running that class this summer?

Re: Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 22, 2010 01:46PM
Myself
Dave Novak
Lee Jensen
Darin Weers
Scott Mumm
Dave Flemming
Old Wampus Cat
Tradition D21

And the NW MO guys are gonna try to hit some of the pulls with added money, there are about 5 of them down there plus a few other guys from MO. There are a few more that might switch over by next year that currently run SF. Thanks

Re: Neb Bush Lim Pro and SS May 23, 2010 02:54AM
I cannot make Pickrell, but I know that that was a very well run pull last year. Sounds like the limited pro class will be pretty solid. I was also wondering about the other new class and what the rules will be. Is it going to be component light superstock and unlimited superstock running together like the Outlaw class? Is it just like that class or is there more weight? Is Mean Moline going to run that class then?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009