Info on Columbus new intake wheel and exhaust cover? May 22, 2010 12:59PM
I just heard today that Columbus Diesel has a new version of their 8 blade wheel. I was told it will be tested in 2 weeks on a couple tractors. I hear 1 is a SF and dont know about the other one. I also was told they have a new #19 exhaust housing they are trying too. Does anyone know about these items or know whos tractors they may be tested on? I would appreciate any info.

Thank you

Red Zone

Re: Info on Columbus new intake wheel and exhaust cover? May 24, 2010 12:25PM
I heard today that they will be tested on a couple tractors at the PPL pull in Salem In. Pull is June 5th. Seems Columbus Diesel is being pretty secretive about this new trial. Anyone know if they are on red or green tractors?

Re: Info on Columbus new intake wheel and exhaust cover? May 24, 2010 12:50PM
Whats so unusual about CDS being tight lipped? Didn't you know those guys live in a bubble, and nothing leaks out!!!! Grinning

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,844, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,971.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro