Any Pulls In West Central Minnesota? May 23, 2010 01:19PM
Are there any pulls coming up in West Central Minnesota? I'm talking about ANY kind of pull, from antique up to 4 charger diesels. I read about a pull in Buffalo, wheres that?

Re: Any Pulls In West Central Minnesota? May 23, 2010 01:54PM
June 11th in Ogilvie mn there is a minnesota state hook 7 classes i believe that is about 45 min east of saint cloud hope this helps

Re: Any Pulls In West Central Minnesota? May 23, 2010 11:13PM
Buffalo was saturday night. It was a good pull with a little of everything. Corcoran Mn has a pull June 5th that is on the west side of the cities. There is a web site Corcoran lions club. Heartland truck pullers have a pull in Little Falls May 29th the info is on Heartland truck pullers web site. Here is another site alos to look Red River Valley pullers. They list a bunch of minnesota pulls there also.

Re: Any Pulls In West Central Minnesota? May 24, 2010 03:05AM
You can also check out centralmnpullers.com They have a few pulls in the area June 26th is going to be they first pull

Re: Any Pulls In West Central Minnesota? May 24, 2010 04:18AM
was thier many super farms thier and how did they finish

Re: Any Pulls In West Central Minnesota? May 24, 2010 05:43AM
super farms at buffalo dean holicky 1st, eric gregory 2nd, chad stuewe 3rd, can't remember how the rest went I know there where 13 vehicles in the class. Hope this helps

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,846, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,973.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro