htpa May 23, 2010 03:17PM
hi everyone, i went to a htpa pull this weekend and i thought the turn out was very good. there was a lot of hard running tractors and the semis and trucks added a very nice variety. the reason i was posting a message was because they had a d -21 allis chalmers that pulled this weekend and was a very sharp looking tractor with a cool name. ( my girlfriend allis). i didnt catch the name of the driver or where it was from and had never seen it before. i was wondering if anyone had any info on it and if it is going to be around at any more htpa pulls. thanks

Re: htpa May 24, 2010 03:13AM
Just curious what was there for trucks?

Re: htpa May 24, 2010 06:20AM
The drivers of that good looking AC are Dan and Ron Kirby. It is a new tractor this year for them.

There was also some truck classes that day, some gas and diesel classes ran.

We had a great turn out on Saturday, over 121 hooks for the day and it was all on one sled. If anyone would like a pulling schedule for HTPA, go to our web site at www.htpa.biz

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable pulling season!!!!!
Lynn

Re: htpa May 24, 2010 10:03AM
I think the kirby d21 will be at most of the htpa hooks. The 414 class was expanded to 426 to accomidate A/C's. Great to see more color and great to see a brand new tractor run like that out of the chute.

Re: htpa May 24, 2010 10:41AM
Did Kirby's sell there Moline?

Re: htpa May 24, 2010 03:39PM
Thank You for all the compliments on our D21. Lynn is correct in saying that it is a new tractor that myself, my dad, and Dan Robinson along with help from many others built this winter and hooked for the first time this past weekend. It didnt run to bad but we got a few issues to get ironed out. Over all we are very happy and proud in how it turned out. I am from Cedar Rapids Iowa and the tractor is located in Strawberry Point Iowa and we are current members of the htpa pulling association and are proud to be a part it. They are a great group of people and we have a blast pulling with them. As long as its running you can see it at the htpa pulls and maybe a few others threw out the summer. Once again thank you for coming to our pulls and supporting our club and hopefully we can continue to put on good shows for the fans in the future. See you at Strawberry Points pull on June 13. Oh yeah the moline is sold. It made a long rode trip to texas.

Re: htpa May 25, 2010 01:36PM
Thank you for all of your responses and i'll see you guys at Strawberry Point

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,700, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard