summer nationals May 24, 2010 12:31AM
is the summer nationals going to happen? there is only maybe 20 tractors pre-entered . how can they afford to to pu it on?

Re: summer nationals May 24, 2010 01:56AM
weres the summer nationals locatied???????

Re: summer nationals May 24, 2010 06:48AM
Yes, the Land of Lincoln Summer Nationals are still going to happen. I am a little disappointed in how few entries we have received so far, but there are probably 6 more that I have recieved last week that I haven't had the time to list on the website, but will do so later today. We have had several pullers say that they are going to do so this week. Most have been waiting to make sure their vehicles are running. If anyone wants to know more about the pull, go to summerpulls.com Thanks Doug

Re: summer nationals May 24, 2010 09:31AM
Also I forgot to mention that pullers will be drawing for pulling position at Springfield. So the order that are listed on the internet is not the pulling order...Doug

Re: summer nationals May 24, 2010 01:38PM
Iam sure you are disappointed with the number of pre entries. Your not going to be able to fill 3 sessions with the liitle iron that you have as I recall when this was all being organized you asked for feedback maybe you should have listen when people questioned why there were no 2wd ,prostocks, unlimited mods, unlimited super stocks and these are just some of the classes that put on a good show. You dont even have prostock semis which is a very popular class in IL. The crowd is going to be very disappointed when they show up expecting a TOMAH OR BOWLING GREEN and your trying to put on a show with old MINNIE MOS. If you want top see a pull like BOWLING GREEN well then maybe you should go its in AUGUST.

Re: summer nationals May 24, 2010 03:05PM
Have you actually helped with anything yet?

Re: summer nationals May 25, 2010 02:49AM
I think that Prostocks are listed on the website as a class. With a nice purse I might add.

Re: summer nationals May 25, 2010 02:49PM
FAN IN THE STANDS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Iam sure you are disappointed with the number of
> pre entries. Your not going to be able to fill 3
> sessions with the liitle iron that you have as I
> recall when this was all being organized you asked
> for feedback maybe you should have listen when
> people questioned why there were no 2wd
> ,prostocks, unlimited mods, unlimited super stocks
> and these are just some of the classes that put on
> a good show. You dont even have prostock semis
> which is a very popular class in IL. The crowd is
> going to be very disappointed when they show up
> expecting a TOMAH OR BOWLING GREEN and your trying
> to put on a show with old MINNIE MOS. If you want
> top see a pull like BOWLING GREEN well then maybe
> you should go its in AUGUST.

all i did was ask a question, after your last post, i have another question. Who is the one that is really blowing off?

Re: summer nationals May 24, 2010 01:54PM
Ill be there to pull and party

Re: summer nationals May 25, 2010 02:39PM
To the person who is blowing off about me helping I dont know who you think your talking to but it will be a cold day in he!! before i drive from indiana to help you put on your pull. Last time I checked any major promotor does not ask fans from the stands to help. If it wasnt for us fans you wouldnt have a show cause you would lose your a!!. What kind of show are you running and for twister 07 the prostocks where just added probaly because with out some more classes and numbers this show wont happen.

Re: summer nationals May 25, 2010 03:52PM
I'm glad you are in Indiana. STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: summer nationals May 26, 2010 02:19PM
when will the decision be made to let the pullers know if the pull will go on

Re: summer nationals May 26, 2010 02:31PM
There was NEVER any doubt about the show going on...THE SHOW IS GOING TO HAPPEN....Doug Bend

Re: summer nationals May 26, 2010 02:28PM
Here we go again, more trash talking towards the NA tractor pullers. You know I am getting real sick of hearing about how crappy and boring the Naturally Aspirated tractor classes are. For those people who are apart of this trash talk read this real slow so you can understand. We are tractor pullers just like the rest of them. I also want you to know that maybe the NA class is what we can afford and still have fun tractor pulling. Not all of us were born with a silver spoon in our mouth and or spend money we don't have on a piece of machinery that will POSSIBLY blow a turbo everytime it goes down the track. We really don't have to worry much whether or not we will be able to drive our tractor on the trailor at the end of the night or not. I want you to know that we are trying real hard to provide a good show for spectators as well as have fun. Our class has a great variety in color as well as many numbers. Finally I want you to imagine a class that everyone gets along and has fun together no matter who wins and fellowship is priceless. NOW, if anyone that has a problem with our class please provide us with some suggestions to help improve us if you think what we have isn't good enough. We are open to suggestions.

THANKS

Re: summer nationals May 26, 2010 03:00PM
ya need to go component with an aftermarket block. JK JK JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiling

Re: summer nationals May 27, 2010 06:48AM
I personally have no problem with the NA class as long as it is run in a professional manor in which ALL pullers will pull by the same rules. Where we in PA are running into trouble is that there are a few pullers who would like some pullers to follows rules, but exempt themselves from the very same rules. For some pullers and spectators this is a great class that puts them on the edge of their seats and has them biting their nails back to bloody stumps while others get up to get a hot dog and pee during this class. This is why there is chocolate and vanilla ice cream. This is a nice class to mix into the show at the right time, but I would not build my show around this class as the "big ticket item", there are other classes that would be my "big ticket items".

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,849, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro