SCRIBNER NE TEST AND TUNE May 24, 2010 04:09AM
There was talk about a test and tune at Scribner Ne, May 29. Is that still on or has it been cancelled??

Re: SCRIBNER NE TEST AND TUNE May 24, 2010 04:35AM
It is actually Sunday 05/30/10. 9:00AM - 2:00PM is TI for the NPPA trucks and TNT starts at 2:00 PM.

Re: SCRIBNER NE TEST AND TUNE May 30, 2010 02:02AM
Is the test and tune still on for today??
Is there a phone number to call to see if it is going to be dry enough to pull

Re: SCRIBNER NE TEST AND TUNE May 30, 2010 03:11PM
Sorry that I didn't see the message in time Mike but the important thing is that you made it. If all else fails next time you have my cell number in email or you can get some numbers off of the NPPA site. It was great to meet you.

Re: SCRIBNER NE TEST AND TUNE May 30, 2010 03:15PM
how did it go?

Re: SCRIBNER NE TEST AND TUNE May 31, 2010 12:10AM
Was there any new trucks ??
How did the new tractor class turn out ??
Did Mean Farmer have his new BIG motor running yet ??
Thanks in advance

Re: SCRIBNER NE TEST AND TUNE May 31, 2010 12:16AM
??? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Was there any new trucks ?? There was a new Diesel there (not sure if he joined) and I know of another being built. Oh and our truck was back out for the first time in a few years and 3 of the Outlaw 4X4's were there but I am not sure how often they will hook with the club
> How did the new tractor class turn out ?? It is not official but there were 3 tractors there and I know 1 of them would like to pull with us at least some.
> Did Mean Farmer have his new BIG motor running yet?? No. He thought it should be ready for Wahoo next week.
> Thanks in advance

Re: SCRIBNER NE TEST AND TUNE May 31, 2010 01:52AM
If your talking about Novak's motor dosen't Outlaws have a 640 c.u. limit?

Re: SCRIBNER NE TEST AND TUNE May 31, 2010 03:57AM
Probably talking about a pulling truck out of North Bend with the same name.

Re: SCRIBNER NE TEST AND TUNE May 31, 2010 12:11AM
Pretty good. The ShowBoat appeared to be fixed and actually didn't have any problems and ran on its own power. Only one mishap trucks wise yesterday. Most classes should stay the same. First pull is Friday night in Wahoo, NE.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,783, Posts: 229,968, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,048.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009