Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 05:33AM
I know that there are people on this very forum that do awesome shirts for pullers. I also know that I have heard some complaints about the smaller guys not being able to afford the cost of the minimum orders. I too couldn't afford/justify that cost (shirts for a bunch of people that I didn't know if they would purchase or put money into my puller).

Anyway, I now have the ability to produce shirts on a one off basis. I am doing some work for local pullers and I am wondering if there is a need/want for this on a larger scale for other small time pullers that want some shirts for their close friends & family without spending a lot of cash up front for shirts that are not needed? Essentially the way it would work is you would place an initial order for you friends and family (price would be contingent on number and size of shirts), order would be paid for, you would email a high resolution picture, shirts designed, you approve the artwork/design, shirts would be produced and shipped. At that time the shirt design would be placed onto a website that your fans or other friends could order at their will (no minimum).

Let me know if this is something that there is interest in or if I should not worry about it and just stick to helping the local pullers.

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 06:38AM
sounds like you are sight on call me 402-920-1915

Thanks

Brian Fuhr

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 07:03AM
Do you have any examples of shirts that you have done?
Sounds like some thing we would be interested in

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 07:17AM
Brian - I will give you a call tonight before I head to the shop.

Mike - I will email you shortly with the address listed in your profile but to answer your question, Yes I have some photos of some of the work in progress for this year.

To clear up any confusion. We are a small home based business that works a full time job and likes to go pulling on the weekend. I purchased my equipment as a hobby and then have used it to help some friends that don't want large outlays of cash for shirts/websites/decals/banners. We have a website that we are currently building (along with getting some shirt orders done and getting the puller ready for this season) and we have considered adding a cart system for online shopping. We really wanted to find out if there was a market for this sort of thing.

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 09:31AM
cavalier-pulling@sbcglobal.net

if you could shoot me an e-mail too that would be great!

thanks, corey

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 07:11AM
I would also be very interested...

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 08:04AM
Please email me--I'm interested. davectservices@yahoo.com

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 12:47PM
I would be interested. E-mail me.

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 10:40AM
email me some pic I would be interested also! erolf@charter.net

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 12:36PM
We have been tossing the idea around also! Sure would like to see some of your work, I really do not care for the cartoon looking, types of shirts that are sometimes seen out there! Please send me some pics! Thanks a bunch! Dave

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 01:46PM
do you have any minnie mo stuff

Re: Pulling Shirts May 25, 2010 03:03PM
also interested please email me some more infor at danjul66@yahoo.com

Re: Pulling Shirts May 26, 2010 12:25AM
I am very interested, please email ben_elchinger@hotmail.com

Re: Pulling Shirts May 26, 2010 01:24PM
Would also be interested please email me p_trueblood@hotmail.com or call us at 402-269-4079 thank you Penny

Re: Pulling Shirts May 26, 2010 01:37PM
interested also,e mail,toddoliver88@yahoo.com

Re: Pulling Shirts May 28, 2010 02:58PM
Would definately be interested if you would be willing to send some examples of your work. my e-mail is gt_puller2007@yahoo.com

Re: Pulling Shirts May 27, 2010 01:51AM
All emails should be responded too. Let me know if you didn't see my reply.

Thank you,

Re: Pulling Shirts May 28, 2010 05:18PM
i would also like to see some of your work.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,722, Posts: 229,850, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro